Make luck currency

For vets who have max magic find, can you PLEASE make luck a currency so every toon I have isn't carrying slots of blue, green, yellow and gold luck around then I have to bank it and convert it to exotics for the next time a vendor pops up???? You made it a currency so give it a home please.

I'm not sure they could just convert it to a currency because as well as being confused to raise your magic find its used in Mystic Forge recipies, and as a crafting material. But maybe they could add a vendor who gives you the option to convert it to a currency, so if you're sure you won't want it for any of those purposes you can save it in the wallet for the Lunar New Year festival.

Luck is pretty much kind of a mess. It is used in crafting recipes. The vendor that takes them from you only comes once a year. You can't convert them into a larger item to turn them in faster. And it doesn't give you anything when consumed after maximizing your Magic Find. Any anything new they do with it just exaggerates the problems.

They could certainly make it a currency, and you consume your existing luck items to convert into that currency. And then have a merchant that sells those luck items so you can still craft whatever. Seems like it shouldn't be that hard to do - there are already other items (trade contracts) that you get rewarded that you convert into currency, and setting up a merchant to sell the item for the luck currency would seem straightforward.

> @"Solvar.7953" said:

> They could certainly make it a currency, and you consume your existing luck items to convert into that currency. And then have a merchant that sells those luck items so you can still craft whatever. Seems like it shouldn't be that hard to do - there are already other items (trade contracts) that you get rewarded that you convert into currency, and setting up a merchant to sell the item for the luck currency would seem straightforward.

>

>

They should do this. They have had plenty of opportunities to improve it. They aren't.

> @"Game of Bones.8975" said:

> What percent of players have maxed Luck (300%)?

> I'm at around 225% and it feels like I'll never get to 300%.

> I only use my Luck to raise the percentage so don't know what else it is used for.

Same here and it only took about 6 years to get to 300 with zero ecto salvaging.

I will never max mine out. I too am around 220%. While I haven't done the math, what I did to get 220% is only a small fraction of what I would need to do to get to 300%. I have come to live with upping my % by 1% every month or so......lol.....and it's only going to get worse going forward.

But to the OP's concerns. I think it would be just fine if they gave people like him more options as to what they could do with excess luck.

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> > @"Game of Bones.8975" said:

> > What percent of players have maxed Luck (300%)?

> > I'm at around 225% and it feels like I'll never get to 300%.

> > I only use my Luck to raise the percentage so don't know what else it is used for.

>

> Same here and it only took about 6 years to get to 300 with zero ecto salvaging.

Im still not maxed, sitting at 290% right now and i have salvaged ecto from time to time for legendary crafting :/