So Much Bloodstone Dust, Dragonite Ore and Empyreal Fragments!

I agree, you get a lot of those, even quite fast after starting the game, when you don't have Eaters and crafting level.

With unlocked Eaters and high crafting level it's getting better, but still playing few round on map with those resources, you can't convert everything.

It would be nice to have a chest with rewards list with possibility to choose something else, or some collector.

Or at least limit daily number of those, so it doesn't drop after some number, so we don't need to delete them.

Just a quick question: Whats the problem for you to just delete the excess mats you get? I always delete them when my inventory gets too clogged up. Just type the name of each in the search bar and quickly drag all of those stacks outside of the inventory window and confirm the deletion. It doesnt take long.

I wish they would remove the daily limits from the eaters. Since the materials they eat are account bound, it is not like I can somehow exploit the system and buy a bunch for cheap off the trading post. All it means is that is yet another task I annoying have to remember to do each day if I accumulate a lot from a meta event or something.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > @"Aridon.8362" said:

> > There's ways to use the for profit not gonna say how. Only a master can figure it out.

>

> You mean like Piece of Skyscale Food? Or, Extra-Pungent Skyscale Treat? How about Ley-Infused Tool?

> Pretty easy to find the information for each.

Only a real master can find such information!

I have just finished Living World Season 3 and I have the converter from there for small packages. I also have the Princess, Herta and Empyreal Star for bigger "donations". What I also might consider - since I'm not doing any ascended stuff yet but want to stock up on materials: Keeping some raw stuff on storage while converting others in the refined version (100 bloodstone dust in 1 brick, etc.)

This needs obsidian shards. But with unbound magic (once all other expensive stuff is bought like nodes and karmic retribution tier 3) it is cheap to get them. (Also other players that have progressed to other parts of the game - I play in order of release and starting with PoF soon - might have lots of other sources to get them cheap.)

Before I got the converter items I even deleted some stacks sometimes.

> @"chrispy.7182" said:

> Thank you everyone! I had no idea the 'eaters' existed! I have so many piled that I had to make an alt and use him as storage.

> I will also look in to those crafted items mentioned to see if I can sell for some profit. You have all been super helpful!

Later in game when you have crafting fully levelled up you will missing Dragonite more then those other as Dragonite isn't that common from doing events or other sources when you are not in core Tyria map and doing bosses there.

Here is list of where you get Dragonite Ore: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dragonite_Ore

So if you need space, then remove most part of those items and use that space for what actually need here and now. You will have too many of those until you get to ascended crafting (depending on how fast you can get your crafting going).

During 400-500 Cooking you will need some Bloodstone for your owen in your home instance for that character which you finish this achievement on. After that one character have done this in your home instance, your other character can plant seeds and your ascended cook can use every owen to craft ascended food, so there is no need to go to the place you have that special owen after this is finished for achievement and unlock of ascended crafting (cooking).

Doing daily refinement (on character that have at least one crafting up to 400 or 450 level) also will reduce some of your ascended ore (Bloodstone Dust, Dragonit Ore or Empyrial). It is the one that you need to do daily to accumulate ascended material. This is more efficient then spending time on any "eater" items. They can only eat one stack of Bloodstone (depending on which type they are) which means 250 less of that type for 20-24 hour (reset).

Another thing that is easy to forget that you can increase your [Material Storage](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Material_storage) by buying [storage Expander](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Storage_Expander) in Gem Store (cost 800 Gems; have been on sale for a couple of month ago). This increase your stack size with 250, so with 500 (one expander) you get more place for every items, can use from Inventory that command to send every crafting item in MS. It is worth to consider as an upgrade for you account (all character have access and can withdraw when needed) on the same level as upgrade for bank. Those Ascended items that are crafting material now is less a problem when you have one or two expander where you can take out items and sell from to BLTP., combine it with a regular crafting where those items are being used then you should have less a problem.