Why do people queue but then afk immediately?

mikdepadua.8376

Is it for dailies or something? We hadn't even lost yet (score was literally 20-20) but then someone was already afk after participating in the game once. I get that it was unranked but I wish they would consider other people's time. That was 9 minutes of struggling to win only to constanly get +1'd or snowballed anywhere I go.

I wish this wasn't a thing.

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> My guess is they want the reward but not to subject themselves to the pvp mess.

+1

it is not a guess, it is the Truth

**2019** Before Patch

**2020** After Patch

Faralyzed, (One shot build) included

After the patch, do we have reasons to blame the AFK's really?

They don't put in the effort because either way they'll still make progress. They also know that Anet will not do anything about it so they're free to continue to do what they've been doing.

As for that mesmer build linked, I wouldn't really consider it a one-shot build. They don't kill anything in a single attack nor does their combo either.

I always played to win prepatch.

since the patch, I alt+f4 anytime between entering the match and a few minutes later.

the fights are slow/boring, the balance only rewards unskillful condi bunker builds.

good luck killing anything with a firebrand around.

damage wasn't a problem prepatch, builds capable of unkillable/invuln/evade spam while dealing raid level dps was a problem.

engi is as broken as it was prepatch.

warrior is as bad as it was prepatch.

ranger is worse than it was prepatch.

burn guard is as bad as it was prepatch, you can die from one burn tick, even while using an instant cast cleanse, the tick will happen after being clensed.

mes can still one shot shatter

theif can still 1 shot blades or rifle

power guard burst doesn't exist anymore, and the mediocre dps it had is so laughable now by the time you down one of these jokers you better have F3 to stomp or run because theif down state alone will deal 11k damage in 4-5 seconds vs your 900 damage sword attacks, not to mention fighting necro/ranger downstates.

> @"avey.4201" said:

> I always played to win prepatch.

> since the patch, I alt+f4 anytime between entering the match and a few minutes later.

> the fights are slow/boring, the balance only rewards unskillful condi bunker builds.

> good luck killing anything with a firebrand around.

> damage wasn't a problem prepatch, builds capable of unkillable/invuln/evade spam while dealing raid level dps was a problem.

> engi is as broken as it was prepatch.

> warrior is as bad as it was prepatch.

> ranger is worse than it was prepatch.

> burn guard is as bad as it was prepatch, you can die from one burn tick, even while using an instant cast cleanse, the tick will happen after being clensed.

> mes can still one shot shatter

> theif can still 1 shot blades or rifle

> power guard burst doesn't exist anymore, and the mediocre dps it had is so laughable now by the time you down one of these jokers you better have F3 to stomp or run because theif down state alone will deal 11k damage in 4-5 seconds vs your 900 damage sword attacks, not to mention fighting necro/ranger downstates.

+1

I approve, very well said

(as someone mentioned in a thread, we need Guild Wars 1 team back)