Gift of Exploration Reward

Iuli.5380

Hello,

I played GW2 like 4-5 years ago (before Heart of Thrones released and after a little bit). Since then I have done the Exploration quest and received the reward: 1 Gift of Exploration.

Now I see that you get 2 Gifts when you finish the exploration. Is it a way to get the 2nd one?

If you mean you completed it recently, since coming back, do you mean you got 100% world completion on the base game maps, or did you complete one of the expansion areas? HoT and PoF maps also award Gifts for completion (with different names), which can then be combined into a Gift of Maguuma or Gift of the Desert. But for those you only get 1 gift per map completed and therefore only one Gift of Maguuma/Desert for total map completion.

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> If you mean you completed it recently, since coming back, do you mean you got 100% world completion on the base game maps, or did you complete one of the expansion areas? HoT and PoF maps also award Gifts for completion (with different names), which can then be combined into a Gift of Maguuma or Gift of the Desert. But for those you only get 1 gift per map completed and therefore only one Gift of Maguuma/Desert for total map completion.

This seems likely

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> If you mean you completed it recently, since coming back, do you mean you got 100% world completion on the base game maps, or did you complete one of the expansion areas? HoT and PoF maps also award Gifts for completion (with different names), which can then be combined into a Gift of Maguuma or Gift of the Desert. But for those you only get 1 gift per map completed and therefore only one Gift of Maguuma/Desert for total map completion.

I am talking about the base game maps.> @"Linken.6345" said:

> So you havent used one to craft any of the legendary weapons?

I have used the one I had to craft Meteorlogicus.

Thanks for all the info. I will give that gw2efficiency a try.