Massive WvW Update Today

Justine.6351

> @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > @Hesacon.8735 said:

> > They also nerfed the CD reward track.

>

> They did what people asked for.

Such a caring kind dev team. Really in touch with what the wvsw community really cares about. We should be extra thankful this year.

Infact, why not take a year off mister wvsw dev team?

...You've earned it!

> @Vova.2640 said:

> > @Hesacon.8735 said:

> > They also nerfed the CD reward track.

>

> Fixed it you mean?

> Im actually happy with that change.

>

> Tho I am sad they didnt add gold to pip chests in wvw like the chests pvp have.

So, the loss of the equivalent of 16 gold from the track isn't a nerf?

> @Vavume.8065 said:

> and yet you cant dye the rest of the armor any other color than blue, or well you can but it will still have blue showing up on it, another half effort from Anet... not impressed at all, so bad.

Ya it was annoying to see them use a previous dye channel to include wings, not that I was expecting a 5th dye channel. Would have been nice if they found a way to split up the 4 dye channels so the glowy stuff was separate and the other stuff re-channeled into the remaining 3. I imagine there was no real way to make everyone happy though.

> @Frostwolve.2916 said:

> Thank goodness, the dye is a definite game changer.

> Poor pve scourges though, I almost feel sorry for them. All nerds with no damage added back in for loss.

> Gonna be great for me though ????

They are ganking solo players now XD stack fire spambrands and condi scourges and only atack when outman the targets.... 2+vs1

Still anything that is efforts for the gw2 players means that is useless, funny how dev's made such a useless pvp game and comunities

Lamewars2 stack lots of lamers and people that want free rewards, thats what gw2 is..

> @Totenkopf.9805 said:

> So when is it massive update?

> So far i see only massive kitten on WvW by anet!

Its a PVE game for players that never player mmo's dont expect anything else from ANet.

Besides... gw2 IS THE WORST PVE i hever played, theres zero sense of adventure on it... even some15yo mmo do it better... reason alot of players(more than ANet wanted) only do WvW and even WWV sucks.