Bear shaman skins

• 3 weeks later...

> @"Brycar.2651" said:

> One piece from an achievement. I think another from the new strike mission random drop. Assume some items from a vendor. Similar to the raven armor.

Really? Sadly I don’t like strike missions too much. Hopefully there’s a better way to obtain then paying for a high price off the tp. Especially because it is Norn culture armor.

> @"Brycar.2651" said:

> One piece from an achievement. I think another from the new strike mission random drop. Assume some items from a vendor. Similar to the raven armor.

You get 4 pieces in total from the "Morale Breaker" achievement, the achievement is to do the strike 11 times (edit; actually 50, not 11 times, I misread it). You get a reward each tier, and you get a piece on the 5th tier, 8th tier, 10th tier and 11th tier. You can get 2 pieces from the WvW and PvP Reward tracks if you want. The drops are just there for people who don't do the strikes.

To add to that, the Reward tracks are actually quite valuable for players who value Mystic Clovers. Each will reward 14 Mystic Clovers each (that's 28 Mystic Clovers total for finishing both the pvp and wvw track). That's double what you usually get for completing a unique reward track. As well as 3 Stormcaller weapons each, which will cut down on the crafting resources needed to craft the collection.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Drizzlewood_Coast_Reward_Track

> @"Fueki.4753" said:

> > @"Brycar.2651" said:

> > I think another from the new strike mission random drop.

>

> Let's hope the drop rate isn't as disgustingly abysmal as the invisible shoe box or the Raven chest piece.

>

On that, they seem to have done something to the drop rate on the Raven chest piece, overnight it's gone from having one available on the TP for 7,800g to having 12 on the TP, cheapest at 646g. I can only assume it was bugged before.

https://www.gw2bltc.com/en/item/92790-Reliquary-of-the-Raven-Ceremonial-Garb

> @"Pifil.5193" said:

> > @"Fueki.4753" said:

> > > @"Brycar.2651" said:

> > > I think another from the new strike mission random drop.

> >

> > Let's hope the drop rate isn't as disgustingly abysmal as the invisible shoe box or the Raven chest piece.

> >

>

> On that, they seem to have done something to the drop rate on the Raven chest piece, overnight it's gone from having one available on the TP for 7,800g to having 12 on the TP, cheapest at 646g. I can only assume it was bugged before.

>

> https://www.gw2bltc.com/en/item/92790-Reliquary-of-the-Raven-Ceremonial-Garb

So it was the “final rest” situation again.

> @"Pifil.5193" said:

> > @"Fueki.4753" said:

> > > I think another from the new strike mission random drop.

> >

> > Let's hope the drop rate isn't as disgustingly abysmal as the invisible shoe box or the Raven chest piece.

> >

>

> On that, they seem to have done something to the drop rate on the Raven chest piece, overnight it's gone from having one available on the TP for 7,800g to having 12 on the TP, cheapest at 646g. I can only assume it was bugged before.

>

> https://www.gw2bltc.com/en/item/92790-Reliquary-of-the-Raven-Ceremonial-Garb

It'd be great, if they did the same to the invisible shoe boxes.

12 pieces aren't terribly much though.

> @"Fueki.4753" said:

> > @"Pifil.5193" said:

> > > @"Fueki.4753" said:

> > > > @"Brycar.2651" said:

> > > > I think another from the new strike mission random drop.

> > >

> > > Let's hope the drop rate isn't as disgustingly abysmal as the invisible shoe box or the Raven chest piece.

> > >

> >

> > On that, they seem to have done something to the drop rate on the Raven chest piece, overnight it's gone from having one available on the TP for 7,800g to having 12 on the TP, cheapest at 646g. I can only assume it was bugged before.

> >

> > https://www.gw2bltc.com/en/item/92790-Reliquary-of-the-Raven-Ceremonial-Garb

>

> It'd be great, if they did the same to the invisible shoe boxes.

> 12 pieces aren't terribly much though.

At least 11 were sold between the release and now. There is also 13 currently on sale. Unknown amounts being used by whoever got them as drops.

> @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > @"Fueki.4753" said:

> > > @"Pifil.5193" said:

> > > > @"Fueki.4753" said:

> > > > > @"Brycar.2651" said:

> > > > > I think another from the new strike mission random drop.

> > > >

> > > > Let's hope the drop rate isn't as disgustingly abysmal as the invisible shoe box or the Raven chest piece.

> > > >

> > >

> > > On that, they seem to have done something to the drop rate on the Raven chest piece, overnight it's gone from having one available on the TP for 7,800g to having 12 on the TP, cheapest at 646g. I can only assume it was bugged before.

> > >

> > > https://www.gw2bltc.com/en/item/92790-Reliquary-of-the-Raven-Ceremonial-Garb

> >

> > It'd be great, if they did the same to the invisible shoe boxes.

> > 12 pieces aren't terribly much though.

>

> At least 11 were sold between the release and now. There is also 13 currently on sale. Unknown amounts being used by whoever got them as drops.

bought mine for 260g. Thankfully glad they fixed the drop rate.

> @"Pifil.5193" said:

> > @"Brycar.2651" said:

> > One piece from an achievement. I think another from the new strike mission random drop. Assume some items from a vendor. Similar to the raven armor.

>

> You get 4 pieces in total from the "Morale Breaker" achievement, the achievement is to do the strike 11 times. You get a reward each time you do so, and you get a piece when you do it 5 times, 8 times, 10 times and 11 times. You can get 2 pieces from the Reward tracks if you want. The drops are just there for people who don't do the strikes.

You're talking about the tiers of the achievement. You actually have to complete the strike mission 50 times. Tier 5, 8, 10 and 11 need to have 20, 35, 45, and 50 completed runs respectively.

> @"Cyninja.2954" said:

> To add to that, the Reward tracks are actually quite valuable for players who value Mystic Clovers. Each will reward 14 Mystic Clovers each (that's 28 Mystic Clovers total for finishing both the pvp and wvw track). That's double what you usually get for completing a unique reward track. As well as 3 Stormcaller weapons each, which will cut down on the crafting resources needed to craft the collection.

>

> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Drizzlewood_Coast_Reward_Track

You’d be right if the track was repeatable. I just can’t see the reasoning behind creating these tracks as not repeatable imo.

> @"Haleydawn.3764" said:

>I just can’t see the reasoning behind creating these tracks as not repeatable imo.

I think, they make them non-repeatable, so people also grind the new map, instead of just grinding the reward tracks (which make acquisition much easier).

Having the reward tracks repeatable would add more incentives to play PvP and WvW, but apparently Arenanet doesn't want those incentives.

I think those incentives would be great though.

> @"Pandgami.6745" said:

> > @"Pifil.5193" said:

> > > One piece from an achievement. I think another from the new strike mission random drop. Assume some items from a vendor. Similar to the raven armor.

> >

> > You get 4 pieces in total from the "Morale Breaker" achievement, the achievement is to do the strike 11 times. You get a reward each time you do so, and you get a piece when you do it 5 times, 8 times, 10 times and 11 times. You can get 2 pieces from the Reward tracks if you want. The drops are just there for people who don't do the strikes.

>

> You're talking about the tiers of the achievement. You actually have to complete the strike mission 50 times. Tier 5, 8, 10 and 11 need to have 20, 35, 45, and 50 completed runs respectively.

Yeah, I don't know how I misread that so badly, still at least it's guaranteed. :)

> @"Haleydawn.3764" said:

> > @"Cyninja.2954" said:

> > To add to that, the Reward tracks are actually quite valuable for players who value Mystic Clovers. Each will reward 14 Mystic Clovers each (that's 28 Mystic Clovers total for finishing both the pvp and wvw track). That's double what you usually get for completing a unique reward track. As well as 3 Stormcaller weapons each, which will cut down on the crafting resources needed to craft the collection.

> >

> > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Drizzlewood_Coast_Reward_Track

>

> You’d be right if the track was repeatable. I just can’t see the reasoning behind creating these tracks as not repeatable imo.

Well the reasoning is simple:

A non repeatable track can be as rewarding as the developers want. It's a 1 time thing.

Repeatable tracks have to balanced as to not be to rewarding, many are even rather unrewarding compared to each other. This is very evident with followup reward tracks which start off as non repeatable (the first time you complete them) and then get replaced by a same name repeatable track.

Also not sure why my statement was in any way false. I the tracks, both pvp and wvw, are among the highest in value right now. I never claimed them to be repeatable.