Condi berserker build - Flaming Sword

Zoid.2568

> @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> Why not a longbow? Lots of blind to play with there.

I can kinda see why people wouldn't like LB because

1. need the trait in order to deal any sustained damage with it, and that means losing map mobility/immob removal

2. it's kinda clunky to play with Torch because Torch wants to be all in that action while LB generally wants to pressure from range

He gets away with it only because Sword 2 is a short enough cooldown alongside his Bursts and that Sword 3 is mostly useless while trying to be mobile and fast.

Throughout the video he fights mostly in midrange with Sword burst and Torch, and Sword 2 to gap close, so even his autos aren't used in majority of the damage dealing.

> @"Yasai.3549" said:

> > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

>

> > Why not a longbow? Lots of blind to play with there.

>

> I can kinda see why people wouldn't like LB because

>

> 1. need the trait in order to deal any sustained damage with it, and that means losing map mobility/immob removal

> 2. it's kinda clunky to play with Torch because Torch wants to be all in that action while LB generally wants to pressure from range

>

> He gets away with it only because Sword 2 is a short enough cooldown alongside his Bursts and that Sword 3 is mostly useless while trying to be mobile and fast.

>

> Throughout the video he fights mostly in midrange with Sword burst and Torch, and Sword 2 to gap close, so even his autos aren't used in majority of the damage dealing.

>

>

I don't disagree and sword 2, sword 4 and F1 are good for my d range fighting. LB is fine at close range and has blinds and immob. The run speed can be made up for with runes if you need it and burn on auto.

> @"Zoid.2568" said:

> > @"Lighter.5631" said:

> > you are literally missing one weapon set

>

> Missing weapon set?

>

> If you meant the sword with torch instead of mace or axe that is the point. Sword is condi.

you are using two sword main hand, that shares the same cooldown, that means you are missing 3 extra skill when warrior already has so little option, you spend most of your time just auto attack, that wont work at all in plat. i doubt that would work in high gold either.

> @"Yasai.3549" said:

> > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

>

> > Why not a longbow? Lots of blind to play with there.

>

> I can kinda see why people wouldn't like LB because

>

> 1. need the trait in order to deal any sustained damage with it, and that means losing map mobility/immob removal

> 2. it's kinda clunky to play with Torch because Torch wants to be all in that action while LB generally wants to pressure from range

>

> He gets away with it only because Sword 2 is a short enough cooldown alongside his Bursts and that Sword 3 is mostly useless while trying to be mobile and fast.

>

> Throughout the video he fights mostly in midrange with Sword burst and Torch, and Sword 2 to gap close, so even his autos aren't used in majority of the damage dealing.

>

>

you don't need trait for LB to do consistent condition damage, combustive shot is constant condition pressure and fan of fire is low CD 3 stack burning with long duration.

way better then you just auto attack with sword

also LB is a close range weapon, ill show you add me in game. if you spend your time poking from range you deal minimum damage even traited, because the 2 1 second burning is almost nothing and your LB almost never land at range.