A rollback of 2 days just happened

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just logged in to check and same. My Mesmer was 2 missions before the end of story and now at the start of the 70 step. My warrior has gone from 80 back to 67 as well. Came back a week ago and have been playing non-stop - dropped a lot of cash on gems and bought living worlds and gems etc and that is all gone - took the money though :s What are the odds they can fix this? I really wouldn't want some apology items - I want the progress and the gear I earned and the gems I bought! How can this happen without ANet even commenting???

> @"phokus.8934" said:

> > @"DoGi.2159" said:

> > The most stupid thing right now is that they keep beeing silent... No post, no news, no info, nothing...

>

> Yes because they should be online 24/7. Get real and lower your insane expectations.

>

>

Ok but if the rollback happened, someone did it....and if it was planned and now was automatically, they could have warned us before :( idk how it works

> @"Stakkerable.5629" said:

> Lost progress made during last 2-3 days. Not gonna play until devs give some respond.

Same thing.

The funny part is that I've just coming back after some months, and I starting mapping with my 11° character, just for fun.

During the week-end I've mapped 40% of vanilla's maps. I've also drop a skin BLC, the Vermilion Tail Feather Skin, and I was so happy for that...

Hope they can fix it

A lot of Anet is working from home right now due to Corona. Lets try and be reasonable and understanding. They are not in the same timezone as us, and from home it will take a bit longer to respond to all this. And it is just a game. I'm more concerned with their well being in light of what is happening world wide. Lets give them some time. Until we get an official response, its all just speculation. I don't see a reason to panic or cry right now.

> @"Dami.5046" said:

> people please! They are in a DIFFERENT TIME ZONE.

> They also need to see what happened aswell.

> You will need to wait.

So hard to write something like:

"We are invastigating this issue, it was not intended"?

Please, dont be hilarrious

> @"Solanum.6983" said:

> Did the Main server completely crash and this is the Backup? (I've no idea how this stuff works)

> I'd assume it's fixable and it's only a matter of time before we all get our progress back. If it isn't then... :'(

It feels like that's what just happened, and if this is the only backup data they have, from 2-4 days ago (for an MMO that's ridiculous), then there's no way it's going to be fixable.

After a month of honeymoon with gw2, this roll back was a quite shock. Not only the progression lost but due to the lack of communication.

Just started crafting, leveled tailoring from 0 to 500. Started pof story and unlocked all waypoints and mastery points in 2 zones. Skins, dyes, armor and weapon upgrades.

Hope they know hamsters can try to run the servers but can't speak.

Hello! I have the same problem. Progress has disappeared of the past 2-3 days, the new character that I played these days has disappeared and the purchased "Storage Expander" . The saddest thing in this situation is that this problem block my game, because if support will help with the restoration of what was lost, then now there is absolutely no point in playing, because current progress in logic will also be lost. :/

All we know right now is that the EU server got rolled back to what seems to be Friday. Until Anet is up (bare in mind, they are in a different timezone), they can't very well respond. They are people like you and I, not robots. They will respond when they can, and until they do, we have no idea if this rollback is permanent or not.

Same here. Lost more than 2 days of playing. All my TP selling are lost. Items didn't came back, but gold are missing.

Please, fix it or give players a real compensation, not just a reanimation orb or something like that.

This event could cost Anet a lot of its fanbase. What will you do next, for your players ?