Is the compensation coming in waves?

The allotment of the rewards seems kinda random too. I log in all my Alt accounts daily, as I did on monday during the hours after the rollback had happened. I only actually played and traded with 3 of those accounts, the rest was just logged in for like 20 seconds. 2 of those played accounts got the License and Bonfire, the third account nothing yet (waiting) and then 2 other accounts that I did not do anything with (but still logged in) received only the bonfire.

It seems that just having been logged in during that time is not enough to qualify for the Mount License. There had to be more action on that account. Off course I do not feel entitled to any rewards on those accounts at all, just saying that there seems to be a bit more to it then just" having logged in" during that time, as Anet is stating in their post.

> It seems that just having been logged in during that time is not enough to qualify for the Mount License. There had to be more action on that account. Off course I do not feel entitled to any rewards on those accounts at all, just saying that there seems to be a bit more to it then just" having logged in" during that time, as Anet is stating in their post.

I don't think so. I logged in on Monday when I heard there was an issue to see if my account was affected. When I saw that it was, I logged off immediately. I didn't even progress beyond the character select screen (I could see that the character I'd been playing on Sunday no longer had his new wardrobe on.) I received the mount license right away when I logged in yesterday evening.