How Does the commender use the shovels so efficiently in silver wastes cf

How do they use the shovels search function when they are mounted? And how to they use the shovels so efficiently? I press search, but it might not pick anything up, then I have to wait for the CD until I can use the search skill again. But Commanders just find chest after chest after chest, with no downtime. Seemingly able to just the search skill when mounted

> @"chrispy.7182" said:

> How do they use the shovels search function when they are mounted? And how to they use the shovels so efficiently? I press search, but it might not pick anything up, then I have to wait for the CD until I can use the search skill again. But Commanders just find chest after chest after chest, with no downtime. Seemingly able to just the search skill when mounted

You can actually see where the chests are buried. There are little mounds of sands that indicate a chest is buried there. There is no search function involved or necessary. All you have to do is look around you. And as others said, they are in fixed locations. So do the run several times and you know exactly where those spawn locations are.