Home instance

I never liked the home instance in this game, for me the Lily of the Elon is more like a home for me, the invitation is easy to use, and everything I need is close, and I like the aesthetics of the building too, I always leave and start the game from this location as my comfort space. I wish there’s option to set this as a location for my home instance and the home instant nods feature can be transferred to there.

> @"Funky.4861" said:

> If anything i'd prefer Suns' Refuge to be made a secondary home instance; the Lily of the Elon is far too cluttered to have all the home instance nodes for my taste.

The entrance of sun refuge is very long, every time I got there it feels like taking forever to get inside

You seem to confuse the community hubs(Lily of the Elon, Armistice Bastion, Mistlock Sanctuary etc.) with the home instances(Dreamer's Terrace, Heroes Canton etc.). These are two different features that each serve a different purpose.

• 4 months later...

> @"Funky.4861" said:

> If anything i'd prefer Suns' Refuge to be made a secondary home instance; the Lily of the Elon is far too cluttered to have all the home instance nodes for my taste.

i agree 100% with you, after spending all the time to build up the refuge i think having the option of having it for a home instance only makes sense.

> @"Hoover.6394" said:

> I never liked the home instance in this game, for me the Lily of the Elon is more like a home for me, the invitation is easy to use, and everything I need is close, and I like the aesthetics of the building too, I always leave and start the game from this location as my comfort space. I wish there’s option to set this as a location for my home instance and the home instant nods feature can be transferred to there.

Well, I half way agree with you. Lily of the Elon feels like home to me too and all my alts are based out of there except for the WvW one who bases out of Armistice Bastion. The only things I use my home instance for are the resource nodes and if a key farmer has to go there for story purposes. The place I disagree with you though is that I wouldn't transfer my resource nodes to the Lily even if I could. Popping into the home instance once a day to gather stuff is no big deal to me and is by now it's an ingrained part of my daily routine, like hitting guild halls for their nodes.