Roamer condi DE

Bigpapasmurf.5623

> @"saerni.2584" said:

> You still on NSP @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" ?

>

> Always good to see you ;)

>

>

I actually never been on NSP. Was on CD/DH/SF (both for a while), moevd to SoR for a week then landed on EBay. Used to main DrD and Mirage. No dodge Mirage and this DE in both PvP and WvW.

I know we were linked many times before :)

That was a baller intro walk. I liked your positioning leaving you options. I felt like a few times where you crouched and had a shootout you could have used Snipers Cover and auto for a second or two for blinds and a breather but I guess none of those lasted too long anyway.

> @"saerni.2584" said:

> Yeah I remember running into you but didn’t recall if it was just a link or on same server.

>

> Who you paired up with now? I’m stuck with HoD and BG in T1 for a few more days.

>

> We fought TC for a bit last week.

I rarely remember the servers in our matchup much less the tier, you sure we're against HoD? I feel like I haven't seen that server for a year or two.

> @"kash.9213" said:

> That was a baller intro walk. I liked your positioning leaving you options. I felt like a few times where you crouched and had a shootout you could have used Snipers Cover and auto for a second or two for blinds and a breather but I guess none of those lasted too long anyway.

>

> > @"saerni.2584" said:

> > Yeah I remember running into you but didn’t recall if it was just a link or on same server.

> >

> > Who you paired up with now? I’m stuck with HoD and BG in T1 for a few more days.

> >

> > We fought TC for a bit last week.

>

> I rarely remember the servers in our matchup much less the tier, you sure we're against HoD? I feel like I haven't seen that server for a year or two.

>

TBH I dont really use SC. May have once vs a LB soulbeast. I know there are times when I could use it, hwoever most of the time i have to think if its worth the init, or should I save them for the rifle retreat. Thats why I rarely use it. I love the intro and the music timing

> @"kash.9213" said:

> That was a baller intro walk. I liked your positioning leaving you options. I felt like a few times where you crouched and had a shootout you could have used Snipers Cover and auto for a second or two for blinds and a breather but I guess none of those lasted too long anyway.

>

> > @"saerni.2584" said:

> > Yeah I remember running into you but didn’t recall if it was just a link or on same server.

> >

> > Who you paired up with now? I’m stuck with HoD and BG in T1 for a few more days.

> >

> > We fought TC for a bit last week.

>

> I rarely remember the servers in our matchup much less the tier, you sure we're against HoD? I feel like I haven't seen that server for a year or two.

>

Yep, NSP was tier 1 this week. HoD/CD and Blackgate/IoJ. NSP is linked with FC.

Looks like I won’t see you next week then @"Bigpapasmurf.5623"

> @"saerni.2584" said:

> > @"kash.9213" said:

> > That was a baller intro walk. I liked your positioning leaving you options. I felt like a few times where you crouched and had a shootout you could have used Snipers Cover and auto for a second or two for blinds and a breather but I guess none of those lasted too long anyway.

> >

> > > @"saerni.2584" said:

> > > Yeah I remember running into you but didn’t recall if it was just a link or on same server.

> > >

> > > Who you paired up with now? I’m stuck with HoD and BG in T1 for a few more days.

> > >

> > > We fought TC for a bit last week.

> >

> > I rarely remember the servers in our matchup much less the tier, you sure we're against HoD? I feel like I haven't seen that server for a year or two.

> >

>

> Yep, NSP was tier 1 this week. HoD/CD and Blackgate/IoJ. NSP is linked with FC.

>

> Looks like I won’t see you next week then @"Bigpapasmurf.5623"

Look me up when we are vs each other

> @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > @"saerni.2584" said:

> > > @"kash.9213" said:

> > > That was a baller intro walk. I liked your positioning leaving you options. I felt like a few times where you crouched and had a shootout you could have used Snipers Cover and auto for a second or two for blinds and a breather but I guess none of those lasted too long anyway.

> > >

> > > > @"saerni.2584" said:

> > > > Yeah I remember running into you but didn’t recall if it was just a link or on same server.

> > > >

> > > > Who you paired up with now? I’m stuck with HoD and BG in T1 for a few more days.

> > > >

> > > > We fought TC for a bit last week.

> > >

> > > I rarely remember the servers in our matchup much less the tier, you sure we're against HoD? I feel like I haven't seen that server for a year or two.

> > >

> >

> > Yep, NSP was tier 1 this week. HoD/CD and Blackgate/IoJ. NSP is linked with FC.

> >

> > Looks like I won’t see you next week then @"Bigpapasmurf.5623"

>

> Look me up when we are vs each other

Will do :D. Hopefully NSP will avoid the urge to PPT into tier 1 again...lol.

> @"Opopanax.1803" said:

> Oh, btw, what gear where you using? Dire + Poison duration? Trailblazers?

Hmm, seems like 18.5k HP so it can’t be pure dire trailblazer. But it’s a bit more HP than I’m expecting so hard to say unless @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" breaks it down.

The damage numbers suggest some dire/trailblazer though given the direct damage on some pistol shots isn’t that high. Poison is definitely a part of it too.