Things that spellbreaker needs to change [PvE]

Zizekent.2398

Full counter should be activable by your own, its pretty annoying to take the benefit from it against most of ads on pve, they're pretty slow, and you should keep doing dps while you're casting Winds of Disenchantment

"Omg, buts its too broken lmao", check the tittle buddy, its just for pve, imagine activating full counter by your own on pvp lol

Full counter is good as it is in my opinion.

As for wind of disenchantment, removing the 5s cast would be very nice indeed (pve only we agree)

I also wish we had the trait "no escape" replaced by a trait actually useful about meditations (we may be the onlite elite spec that doesn't have a trait related to its new utilities).

the way you describe it would just make it a second arc divider. if you can activate it on your own then they can remove the blocking portion of it. think it makes more sense to leave it as is. just aggro more enemies and proc taunt and you are safe to go.

> @"Rodrick.1942" said:

> You just need to learn when to use full counter on pve , and just remind you, a well-timing of FC on boss fight help you ignore mechanics, which is a dps buff too while others need to avoid being hit by it

FYI This does not work on the Elemental boss in the Dredge Fractal. But for that guy just stay on his backside.

> @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > @"Rodrick.1942" said:

> > You just need to learn when to use full counter on pve , and just remind you, a well-timing of FC on boss fight help you ignore mechanics, which is a dps buff too while others need to avoid being hit by it

>

> FYI This does not work on the Elemental boss in the Dredge Fractal. But for that guy just stay on his backside.

Still can use full counter when ice spike is dropping, just cannot get hit by the ice shock wave in front of boss

> @"Rodrick.1942" said:

> > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > @"Rodrick.1942" said:

> > > You just need to learn when to use full counter on pve , and just remind you, a well-timing of FC on boss fight help you ignore mechanics, which is a dps buff too while others need to avoid being hit by it

> >

> > FYI This does not work on the Elemental boss in the Dredge Fractal. But for that guy just stay on his backside.

>

> Still can use full counter when ice spike is dropping, just cannot get hit by the ice shock wave in front of boss

>

Yeah, its multiple hits and they hit before the evade frames kick in. Still best to stand behind him when you are dpsing hard. Even better is to just not run Spellbreaker.

> @"Zekentvt.2694" said:

> Full counter should be activable by your own, its pretty annoying to take the benefit from it against most of ads on pve, they're pretty slow, and you should keep doing dps while you're casting Winds of Disenchantment

>

> "Omg, buts its too broken lmao", check the tittle buddy, its just for pve, imagine activating full counter by your own on pvp lol

Actually, I do think that FC should work on activation, but not on blocking in all game modes. I also think it’s Range should be reduced to 180. This will make it much better to use and not a constant CC spam in mid in sPvP.

> > @"Rodrick.1942" said:

> > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > > @"Rodrick.1942" said:

> > > > You just need to learn when to use full counter on pve , and just remind you, a well-timing of FC on boss fight help you ignore mechanics, which is a dps buff too while others need to avoid being hit by it

> > >

> > > FYI This does not work on the Elemental boss in the Dredge Fractal. But for that guy just stay on his backside.

> >

> > Still can use full counter when ice spike is dropping, just cannot get hit by the ice shock wave in front of boss

> >

>

> Yeah, its multiple hits and they hit before the evade frames kick in. Still best to stand behind him when you are dpsing hard. Even better is to just not run Spellbreaker.

Unless there is the freakin No Pain No Gain (I hate this) and your party happen to got no boonstrip. I mean even the life steal from boon removed is not that big but the buff is quite powerfull for enemy.

> @"DKRathalos.9625" said:

> > > @"Rodrick.1942" said:

> > > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > > > @"Rodrick.1942" said:

> > > > > You just need to learn when to use full counter on pve , and just remind you, a well-timing of FC on boss fight help you ignore mechanics, which is a dps buff too while others need to avoid being hit by it

> > > >

> > > > FYI This does not work on the Elemental boss in the Dredge Fractal. But for that guy just stay on his backside.

> > >

> > > Still can use full counter when ice spike is dropping, just cannot get hit by the ice shock wave in front of boss

> > >

> >

> > Yeah, its multiple hits and they hit before the evade frames kick in. Still best to stand behind him when you are dpsing hard. Even better is to just not run Spellbreaker.

>

> Unless there is the freakin No Pain No Gain (I hate this) and your party happen to got no boonstrip. I mean even the life steal from boon removed is not that big but the buff is quite powerfull for enemy.

Never had a problem in that fractal with the group I ran with even with NPNG, but then we had a Reaper with us and I am fairly certain she brought at least a few boon rips/corrupts. Necros tend to be better at the boon control anyway.

> > @"DKRathalos.9625" said:

> > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > > @"Rodrick.1942" said:

> > > > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > > > > @"Rodrick.1942" said:

> > > > > > You just need to learn when to use full counter on pve , and just remind you, a well-timing of FC on boss fight help you ignore mechanics, which is a dps buff too while others need to avoid being hit by it

> > > > >

> > > > > FYI This does not work on the Elemental boss in the Dredge Fractal. But for that guy just stay on his backside.

> > > >

> > > > Still can use full counter when ice spike is dropping, just cannot get hit by the ice shock wave in front of boss

> > > >

> > >

> > > Yeah, its multiple hits and they hit before the evade frames kick in. Still best to stand behind him when you are dpsing hard. Even better is to just not run Spellbreaker.

> >

> > Unless there is the freakin No Pain No Gain (I hate this) and your party happen to got no boonstrip. I mean even the life steal from boon removed is not that big but the buff is quite powerfull for enemy.

>

> Never had a problem in that fractal with the group I ran with even with NPNG, but then we had a Reaper with us and I am fairly certain she brought at least a few boon rips/corrupts. Necros tend to be better at the boon control anyway.

Well, that does not happens with most of pug parties, they're like bots ejoying bosses with perma protection

> @"Zekentvt.2694" said:

> > > @"DKRathalos.9625" said:

> > > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > > > @"Rodrick.1942" said:

> > > > > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > > > > > @"Rodrick.1942" said:

> > > > > > > You just need to learn when to use full counter on pve , and just remind you, a well-timing of FC on boss fight help you ignore mechanics, which is a dps buff too while others need to avoid being hit by it

> > > > > >

> > > > > > FYI This does not work on the Elemental boss in the Dredge Fractal. But for that guy just stay on his backside.

> > > > >

> > > > > Still can use full counter when ice spike is dropping, just cannot get hit by the ice shock wave in front of boss

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Yeah, its multiple hits and they hit before the evade frames kick in. Still best to stand behind him when you are dpsing hard. Even better is to just not run Spellbreaker.

> > >

> > > Unless there is the freakin No Pain No Gain (I hate this) and your party happen to got no boonstrip. I mean even the life steal from boon removed is not that big but the buff is quite powerfull for enemy.

> >

> > Never had a problem in that fractal with the group I ran with even with NPNG, but then we had a Reaper with us and I am fairly certain she brought at least a few boon rips/corrupts. Necros tend to be better at the boon control anyway.

>

> Well, that does not happens with most of pug parties, they're like bots ejoying bosses with perma protection

Then don't PUG. As you play fotm you'll start to encounter the same players frequently. Add them to your friends list if you liked playing with them and invite them to a party at reset. It's how my static found each other. We were a random pug on day and it went so well that we did it daily together for a long time. Sadly when time changed my toddlers bedtime ( I have bedtime duty) conflicted with when they ran so I haven't done it on a while.