Some Settings do not do what they supposed to do

I noticed recently I keep getting ding sound when I pass areas that has repeatable heart even though I have completed those hearts.

Checked my options and "Ignore Previously Completed Objectives" option is checked.

Isn't purpose of this checkbox to stop alerting me for the hearts that I have completed previously?

![](https://imgur.com/dpVUoL5l.jpg "")

Also as you can see in screenshot, Disable personal story is selected too, however, it is still showing in the content guide.

Previously after disabling this I wouldn't see this anymore.

And note that I cannot quit personal story at any stage (there is no quit/abandon button)

> @"Ronan.9518" said:

> The "content guide" is only the **compass** in the top right corner, not the rest of the UI there.

> And afaik the checkbox below only ignores the previously completed objectives for the content guide.

Hmm, I though content guide is the whole section on the right which "will only point towards map completion objectives, prioritizing hearts based on distance and character level."

So based on what you are saying, it means I shouldn't see the blue Section on top that says complete nearby event, right?

How about the Disable Personal Story dropdown? what does that do?

> @"bobsort.4097" said:

> > @"Ronan.9518" said:

> > The "content guide" is only the **compass** in the top right corner, not the rest of the UI there.

> > And afaik the checkbox below only ignores the previously completed objectives for the content guide.

> Hmm, I though content guide is the whole section on the right which "will only point towards map completion objectives, prioritizing hearts based on distance and character level."

> So based on what you are saying, it means I shouldn't see the blue Section on top that says complete nearby event, right?

>

> How about the Disable Personal Story dropdown? what does that do?

No, that is not right. The 'compass' (Content Guide) is _only_ the little arrow that points you to content.

'Disable Personal Story' _only_ disables the little arrow pointing you to the next story step location.

That whole section falls under "Objectives" for the HUD but turning that off will get rid of achievement tracking as well.

There is another thing that is part of the content guide but I guess that can be counted as part of the arrow. It also controls if it will show the location of events that are far away from you.