Dragon Bash Arena Mordrem?

This is something that has been bothering me since last year. Within the arena each boss has a wave of minions with of their variety before, except the mordrem. Why? After the Hydra boss there is another wave of branded minions before the vinetooth. Please change the branded minion before vinetooth into proper mordrem! It drives me crazy!

> @"DaFishBob.6518" said:

> Mordrem wolves, mordrem teragriffs, mordrem trolls, mordrem thrashers... I think they may have decided having mordrem minions would be too difficult for people to fight in arena to put in the effort to make them into festival mobs.

I don't think people have much trouble with the silverwastes mordrem. The jungle ones maybe.

> @"Astralporing.1957" said:

> I'm quite sure it's because all the trash mobs in the arena are from the original dragonbash - and there were no mordrem in the game at that time yet. So, basically, they would have to make those mobs first. Too much work when you can simply throw in some random other holograms, right?

Did we have hologram mobs in the original;? I can't even remember what we had in 2013. Given they are just reskins of models and they relocated the entire thing to Hoelbrak, it seems silly of them to overlook it for this reason if so

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > @"Astralporing.1957" said:

> > I'm quite sure it's because all the trash mobs in the arena are from the original dragonbash - and there were no mordrem in the game at that time yet. So, basically, they would have to make those mobs first. Too much work when you can simply throw in some random other holograms, right?

>

> Did we have hologram mobs in the original;? I can't even remember what we had in 2013. Given they are just reskins of models and they relocated the entire thing to Hoelbrak, it seems silly of them to overlook it for this reason if so

Yes. We didn't have arena then, but we had hologram gizmos in the open world that were spawning holo mobs.