I'm currently unable to login to the game

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Displayed as not in a guild. Can't use guild chat or bank. Can't whisper. See ppl log in and out by the dozens at same time. Then booted from game and can't log in with server access issues or "the code you have entered is invalid" at login. Most of my guild suffering the same. EU server.

> @"Poodies.8476" said:

> Will an official come on here and comment? Or do you have to find out what is going on elsewhere?

Their communication has reduced quite a bit again recently after a nice increase for a bit there. You're probably just going to have to monitor these threads for when players bring the information here.

Yep. Game has been painfully inaccessible for the entire evening. ANet... please get your 'stuff' together.

I know it's not my ISP or my router (despite what the *frankly* insulting default message implies) because my ping and speed are a-okay. My eldest daughter used to play GW2, but moved on to play WoW and ESO. Neither of which seem to have anything like the same issues GW2 has. She thinks it's hilarious and adorable that I persevere with GW2. She gave up on GW2 a looooong time ago. I'm just too old and lazy to learn a new game... but on the bright side, I discovered a new show on Netflix this evening and it's quite good... XD

12 Year GW Vet, never had a problem like this. Literally had to make a new account just to comment because I can't log in. Got a message back from support this morning saying my account was refreshed, still doesn't work. Waiting for another reply.

Getting:

Build: 104669

Error Code: 11:1001:8008:207

And:

Build: 104669

Error Code: 3023:1012:6:377

Come on ANET, what's up?