Death Blossom, should it reflect projectiles?

Sparrow.5936

Since we're talking about db, is there a scenario where it can travel further than the 130 range it's supposed to have? What causes it? It sometimes goes further than heartseeker, like maybe even reaches 500-600'ish. I don't think I'm lagged but it looks kinda crazy when it happens. I was just randomly testing it near the circle patch near vet warg on alpine. It's back to normal after going back to spawn though.

> @"DemonSeed.3528" said:

> Since we're talking about db, is there a scenario where it can travel further than the 130 range it's supposed to have? What causes it? It sometimes goes further than heartseeker, like maybe even reaches 500-600'ish. I don't think I'm lagged but it looks kinda crazy when it happens. I was just randomly testing it near the circle patch near vet warg on alpine. It's back to normal after going back to spawn though.

Quickness is what shoots me further, that's what I meant by clearing distance better. I wish DB Press did the normal version while DB Hold did the further & faster version with whatever trade off if it would even be needed.

It was weird, I did not have any boons on me at all, was waiting on the vet warg and wasting time. Sometimes when I held 3 it would do the proper distance, sometimes when I held down right click mouse and 3 it would extend, sometimes if I held W key and 3 it would extend. Maybe it was lag or something, but I can tell you one thing, seeing that db at extended range was really awesome and maybe what is needed lol. I'm so sad I didn't record.