Firebrand is dead because they killed Mantra of Solace

snoow.1694

> @"otto.5684" said:

> @"snoow.1694" See, stuff like "rework retaliation" is what I fear. They are going to do something semi stupid without any consideration to the required retaliation uptime for radiance to work. And all it needs is to reduce its damage by 50% in PvP. Waste of time and guaranteed major f**k-up in the making. Just like the entire Feb patch.

They already reduced retal damage in PvP. Retal is and has never been a problem.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"ollbirtan.2915" said:

> > @"otto.5684" said:

> > @"snoow.1694" See, stuff like "rework retaliation" is what I fear. They are going to do something semi stupid without any consideration to the required retaliation uptime for radiance to work. And all it needs is to reduce its damage by 50% in PvP. Waste of time and guaranteed major f**k-up in the making. Just like the entire Feb patch.

>

> They already reduced retal damage in PvP. Retal is and has never been a problem.

I am aware it currently deals 50% less damage in PvP. Though, with the Feb it relatively got a damage boast. I agree though, it is not relevant. And I fear that Anet will fuck with it for no reason, and just ruin million other things tied to retaliation.