Really Wish The Lotus Chair Could Actually Float On Water

For a chair that is modeled after a floating flower and lily pads, and comes equipped with its own puddle, it would have been really cool for it to be able to also Actually float on water...like a stationary skimmer...since chairs seem to technically be treated like mounts anyways. I have no idea what kind of technical limitations may be involved, but if it was merely a lack of imagination on the design team's part, then, I just wanted to call out a missed opportunity!

> @"Fenom.9457" said:

> Hmm I didn’t realize the chair came with so much unique stuff, you float or something? I may have to get this one. I wish chairs were in the wardrobe so you could preview how you look in it

Yeah, it's neat. Just wish it was a water chair instead of being a land chair with a magic puddle underneath it. Here, you can check out this quick video of someone showing off what it looks like! [Mystic Lotus Chair Video](

)

> @"Sockski.4297" said:

> > @"Fenom.9457" said:

> > Hmm I didn’t realize the chair came with so much unique stuff, you float or something? I may have to get this one. I wish chairs were in the wardrobe so you could preview how you look in it

>

> Yeah, it's neat. Just wish it was a water chair instead of being a land chair with a magic puddle underneath it. Here, you can check out this quick video of someone showing off what it looks like! [Mystic Lotus Chair Video](

)

Nice! First chair since the skyscale I think I’ve gotta get asap, love the look of it

I was thinking the same thing about floating on water earlier. Since it's basically stationary mount I'd like to see it float and move around at slow walking speed, maybe even have a slow steep dream like fall from heights while sitting. It'd look awesome if you were sort of drifting down while seated.

I need to tip my hat to Anet for actually fulfilling a request of mine (technically). I wished to be able to practice the Olmakhan yoga that they do in Sandswept Isles (Though I wished it had been all 3 poses, I didn't actually specify it). In creating this chair and using that pose, and essentially gave me what I asked for.

It feels... nice. So I bought the chair, bought a char extension slot, and made a ranger charr I plan on turning into a druid. And I have an Olmakhan now. That made my week.