[SUGGESTION] All Black Lion Chest skins should be TRADEABLE

One of GW2's biggest boons is that it doesn't force players to make microtransactions to succeed in the game. The Gold > Gem/Gem > Gold transfers make it possible even for players who can't foot out money to stay on par with people who can and do invest more money into the game. Great for PvE, PvP, and WvW!

As someone who primarily roleplays in the game, I've noticed a bit of a concerning trend: all the new BLC skins seem to be account bound. This is problematic for anyone who cares about aesthetics! Locking a skin behind a gacha with no alternative just sucks. The most recent wings backpiece/glider combo is a great example-- I have a friend who really wants them and has bought/been gifted like 30+ keys and STILL hasn't gotten them (or anything good, actually) out of the chests. I got the wings after a few keys and I don't even want them. There's no feasible reason why I shouldn't be able to give them to my friend.

For people who like to use the BLC exclusive skins to make money on the marketplace, this also really sucks! I know several people who invest in the keys to get the exclusive skins and make good gold selling them on the MP. If this trend continues, it is going to negatively impact the gem > gold economy because it will restrict the exchange of gold between players for these skins.

I understand account boosts being account bound but come on Anet, PLEASE! Don't limit the FashionWars 2 community. Make all BLC skins tradeable.

It'd be nice but they wont do it. Those items are what drive players to purchase the boxes, If you could just buy them for a guaranteed gold price a lot of people would rather do that than purchase keys.

Personally I hate the whole system and would be happy to see loot boxes gone from the game.

I can agree with this. But it does put a hard limit on the amount of gambling players can do, which, in theory, limits maximum revenue. (Which isn't *strictly* true, because they will also see an increase in Gem to Gold purchases with more items available for Gold.)

Retailers don't like aftermarket and post-market trading, because they have no real share in it. But they can sanction it, and find other ways to monetize it.

I'm the kind of person that prefers to gamble with Black Lion Keys as opposed to straight gem to gold conversions. As such, I bought some keys while they were on sale to see if I'd get lucky with anything worth a pretty penny (or something useful and interesting like one of the Infinite use items.) While I made some gold (less than I would have through direct conversion) I got the wings on my fifth key and the lightning dagger thing somewhere between my 10th and my 15th. I don't really like or want either of these skins. I wish I were allowed to sell them.