Skimmer quest bug / feature / event-gate

Several steps in, where you have to defend quaggans from Icebrood, the event is over way too fast cuz it does not scale with the number of players (hundreds) looking to do the quest. Additionally, the event has a lengthy wait and no obvious trigger. This amounts to an artificial event-gate (presumably accidentally).

Please fix.

There are only 3 waves of 5 enemies each, and nothing else, the event times out and ends and only those who somehow tagged an enemy get credit.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed to complete this one using thief. For some reason if you close the box after it resets, the race still continues on. So I hopped on my thief and used all the possible movement speed (dash) plus the signet that restores endurance and the trait that lowers it's CD.

Can confirm it's still bugged but I managed to finish the achievement and unlock the mastery line.

Edit : The Mastery Line has 2Million EXP and looks like you can finish it using the S4 Meta(s) rather than doing the POF maps

To people that have to do last adventure thingie, check on ur buff bar if you have golden and silver thingie (that thing that is only visible while doing adventures for gold/silver time trials), if yes then you can still do the adventure and qualify for achievement, B U T there is another bug in which you won't be able to go underwater with skimmer, so I recomment using class that is VERY mobile underwater, otherwise it may very hard to get silver.

> @"TrollingDemigod.3041" said:

> To people that have to do last adventure thingie, check on ur buff bar if you have golden and silver thingie (that thing that is only visible while doing adventures for gold/silver time trials), if yes then you can still do the adventure and qualify for achievement, B U T there is another bug in which you won't be able to go underwater with skimmer, so I recomment using class that is VERY mobile underwater, otherwise it may very hard to get silver.

Has to be on a character that has finished PoF though, right?

It's all nice and fine that y'all already working on the mastery track. Sadly, I'm still stuck at this quaggan event because it doesn't seem to progress. Guess, I'm just too much of a failure that everything in life fails...

I just want to spend those 8 points quickly so people won't judge me for missing these 8 points and assuming I never raided which isn't true since I do raid regulary!

Anyone knows how to force open a new instance via IP commands? I'm getting really tired of this.

> @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > @"TrollingDemigod.3041" said:

> > To people that have to do last adventure thingie, check on ur buff bar if you have golden and silver thingie (that thing that is only visible while doing adventures for gold/silver time trials), if yes then you can still do the adventure and qualify for achievement, B U T there is another bug in which you won't be able to go underwater with skimmer, so I recomment using class that is VERY mobile underwater, otherwise it may very hard to get silver.

>

> Has to be on a character that has finished PoF though, right?

I have no idea, I have done it on my elementalist, which does have finished PoF story. Healing Glyph for perma Swiftness(with trait) and spamming Air 3 and Water 5 underwater for best mobility, also had to cheat at the last part of adventure with using Jackal for teleports.