Why does my Sylvari keeps saying, "I NEED ASSISTANCE" every minute?

Kitty.2803

I think he yells that when in danger, he has low HP. But if he is just chilling and yelling that, it could be a bug. Or he needs someone to chill with him.

Like my human always yells EAT MY DUST every time I get swiftness as boon and on mesmer thats every 10 seconds if you run the signet.

> @Martnor.1746 said:

> > @Khisanth.2948 said:

> > > @Drekor.5217 said:

> > > At least your character isn't constantly informing you it can outrun a centaur

> >

> > You can turn that off

>

> How?

In the sound options is an option to "disable player chatter". It will disable all occasional voicelines from shouts, boons etc.

I had this bug yesterday on my Charr too. I played a while in the brandstorm area in Vabbi, then waypointed away and then several times he said he needs assistance as if he was downed. I then teleported to the guild hall and in guild chat when I wrote something, there was no character name shown as if I was invisible (not only for me but for everyone else too). They said my name in the listing of active members was greyed out, so I logged out and in again. Then this bug was gone, I didn't call for assistance anymore and was visible again. Pretty strange nevertheless.

Had the same thing yesterday or the day before, not sure. I logged in, standing with full health in a safe area in Vabbi near a waypoint and notived my sylvari char constanly calling for help in a 1-2 minute interval as if in a downstate. It disappeared after porting to the guildhall without the side effects Lanhelin described and I did not need to relog.