Why can't we dye our weapons?

Guthix.5138

> @"Trise.2865" said:

> > @"Ashen.2907" said:

> > > @"The Greyhawk.9107" said:

> >

> > > Weapon dyeing was hardly one of the most popular elements of GW1,

> >

> > Anecdotal I admit, but I ran a very active full alliance of full guilds that had half a dozen guilds on a waiting list for entry and I don't know of a single player who didn't dye at least some of his weapons.

>

> That's an odd coincidence, because no one in my full alliance ever dyed their weapons.

You sure about that? Not one player. Not one weapon?

> @"Ashen.2907" said:

> > @"Trise.2865" said:

> > > @"Ashen.2907" said:

> > > > @"The Greyhawk.9107" said:

> > >

> > > > Weapon dyeing was hardly one of the most popular elements of GW1,

> > >

> > > Anecdotal I admit, but I ran a very active full alliance of full guilds that had half a dozen guilds on a waiting list for entry and I don't know of a single player who didn't dye at least some of his weapons.

> >

> > That's an odd coincidence, because no one in my full alliance ever dyed their weapons.

>

> You sure about that? Not one player. Not one weapon?

Yup.

But, to prove the point: Same question.

> @"Ashen.2907" said:

> Because, "everything you loved about GW1," was not meant to include many of the most popular elements of GW1.

That's because the list of "everything you loved about GW1" is different depending on whomever you ask. And the list of "most popular elements of GW1", would probably surprise all of us, because it would surely include some elements we considered bad, and not include some we _thought_ were popular. Even if those elements would be different for each of us as well.

That saying, personally i don;t think that on the popularity ranking of GW1 features dying weapons was anywhere close to the top.