Buff Eternal Champion

Berserker needs sustain, idk what the fuck was the idea in nerfing its sustain and the -300 armor thing. I know that they put RP stuff as class flavour but the fucking flavour of the berserker is a mad man running head first into battle that can take a fucking beating without feeling it. Historically Berserkers entered a battle trans by eating mushrooms and when they got stabbed they didn't flinch and stabbed back, or if Arenanet doesn't like the historical path of the people that believed they were raging bears, they can go with the DnD interpretation of barbarian that has damage mitigation so it can go raging and smacking stuff with big stick while naked.

But nope GW2 barbarian can't go into battle cause it can't do shit in close range in pvp.

> @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > @"Vancho.8750" said:

> > (...) Historically Berserkers entered a battle trans by eating mushrooms and when they got stabbed they didn't flinch and stabbed back, (...)

>

> Historically necromancers were burnt by the inquisition. :tongue:

>

Pretty sure that happens when you see burn guard on a necro in game so the RP is there.

> @"Avatar.3568" said:

> Change it back that it gives pulsing stab (and might) every 3 (but only 1 stack) seconds for 1-2 seconds , for the complete Berserker duration.

>

> The trait atm feels kinda useless and Berserker too

>

It feels useless because it relies on the OPPONENT to acquire the sab (With the exception of Headbutt). This would be fine imo as long as Outrage was on a CD that actually matched or exceeded the duration of Stab acquired by the trait. This way, players can chain stab in a reliable and predictable way that is counter-playable. I am against changing it back to pulsing Stab. Pulsing buffs imo should never have entered this game (looking at you juggernaut, Lich form, Balanced Stance, etc..). It's too strong of a skill stack and when you're forced to attempted to break the stab you have to scrutinize the opponent's buff bar in order to get the timing just right OR you just spam tons of CC in a brief window. Neither of these options lends itself to fun or skillful gameplay.

> @"Vancho.8750" said:

> > @"KrHome.1920" said:

> > And thieves got cut their hands off.

> I still don't get why there isn't a trait that gives daredevils a chance to trip and brake all of their bones.

>

when DH f1's thief he should become a kite we can fly.

> @"avey.4201" said:

> > @"Vancho.8750" said:

> > > @"KrHome.1920" said:

> > > And thieves got cut their hands off.

> > I still don't get why there isn't a trait that gives daredevils a chance to trip and brake all of their bones.

> >

>

> when DH f1's thief he should become a kite we can fly.

This would be kinda disturbing since it is a spear on a chain that pierces a person, little bit too hardcore and metal for daredevils i think.

It is not just eternal champion...

**Berserker sorely needs more sustain and redesign. Otherwise it is pretty much dead spec for spvp (and WvWvW).**

All the berserker minor traits only benefit using berserker mode. When the berserker mode is over the berserker warrior is basically missing one trait line = huge design problem. To make matter worse: one needs to first build adrenaline to enter berserker mode and one cannot even exit berserker when one wants.

Warrior used to be my 2nd most played profession, but it has been so bad for the entire year, I haven't used my warrior much at all for past half a year.

> @"Deniara Devious.3948" said:

> It is not just eternal champion...

>

> **Berserker sorely needs more sustain and redesign. Otherwise it is pretty much dead spec for spvp (and WvWvW).**

>

> All the berserker minor traits only benefit using berserker mode. When the berserker mode is over the berserker warrior is basically missing one trait line = huge design problem. To make matter worse: one needs to first build adrenaline to enter berserker mode and one cannot even exit berserker when one wants.

>

> Warrior used to be my 2nd most played profession, but it has been so bad for the entire year, I haven't used my warrior much at all for past half a year.

>

>

Healbreaker lol