Has the Legendary Armory changed your play habits?

i think there are better places to put the time to rather than legendary armory, there are loads of easy wins in the QoL improvement thread

... and stabilise build template so it doesn't crash the game client whenever an error comes up

and no, I don't think I would bother to use legendary armory, my legendary weapons and armor stays on the chosen toons for the purpose of the toon, they arent moving anywhere; got plenty of ascended armor and weapon boxes sitting in bank, if I need something I just pop a box

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll believe it when I see it as we have been promised many other new features over the years that were never delivered. _*cough* Guild v. Guild *cough* Alliances *cough*_

There's also the chance that they lock it behind a paywall like they did with build templates and equipment slots (though I hope they won't do that considering how _that_ went over). Considering the amount of time that goes into making legendary weapons and (especially) armor, I'm personally hoping it will be like the zenith skins where I can just open my hero tab and pull out the gear I want, equip, select stats, slot runes/sigils and infusions and get back to the game. That would also allow for each character to have their own transmogs applied to each piece. It'd also eliminate my current grumbling about wasting the limited time I have after work moving everything through the bank every time I want to play a different character for a bit or trying to figure out who has Astralaria today! (Guardian, Warrior, Rev, Mes, Necro, Ranger)