Ear decorations.

Silvia.9130

Please, could we get some new designs of Asura ears with earrings in them? Just pre-made, in the ears selection, I'd be so happy with it.

They have such nice big ears it almost feels like a waste not to add some decorations to them!

I understand that adding earrings and piercings to character creation could be quite a hassle, but I feel like this other way to implement them would be easier.

If it was for races without customisable ears, the earrings or piercing could be part of the face design.

I don't know, I just had this idea and hope it could be supported, maybe implemented within the next expansion. :)

Side note: this thread mentions Asura because of their big ears and because I love them. I don't have anything against every other race getting similar features.

> @"Blude.6812" said:

> I don't understand this at all. I can't see a thing in a battle let alone tiny earrings.

It's probably for screenshots. :wink:

I have a massive Charr with magenta frosted tips and horns and i can't see a thing either when i'm in battle.

How anyone will notice earrings on an Asura is beyond me haha. I can't even see the armor Asura wear when i party with them. :tongue:

> @"ollbirtan.2915" said:

> What's next? Char nip piercing? Please no.

I'm pretty sure Charr don't display nips unless pregnant and surely more than two, in that case. You guys should really try to take a 30 second break from your 24/7 fights in game to take a look at what your characters look like.

By the way you speak, I also have to assume you all just took the preset character for the class you picked and skipped all the way down to name selection, since, after all, when do you ever get to see their faces in all your fightings? :v

> @"Silvia.9130" said:

> > @"ollbirtan.2915" said:

> > What's next? Char nip piercing? Please no.

>

> I'm pretty sure Charr don't display kitten unless pregnant and surely more than two, in that case. You guys should really try to take a 30 second break from your 24/7 fights in game to take a look at what your characters look like.

> By the way you speak, I also have to assume you all just took the preset character for the class you picked and skipped all the way down to name selection, since, after all, when do you ever get to see their faces in all your fightings? :v

Your inability to grasp such obvious sarcasm is disappointing to say the least. And I especially appreciate how you make assumptions about people you don't know. Not presumptuous at all.

> @"Silvia.9130" said:

> > @"Blude.6812" said:

> > I don't understand this at all. I can't see a thing in a battle let alone tiny earrings.

>

> Then we could as well remove characters faces at all, we see them from the back most of the time, no? -.-

We were talking about apples and you throw in an orange... LOL