[Achievments] Top-Tiered Terror Toppler doesn't work properly

Hey Devs and GW2 guys around.... I have a problem with the achievment "Top-Tiered Terror Toppler". I have done my 5 CMs this week and recieved my 10g, but I havent recieved my "Terror's Toppler Treasure". I'm not the only one with this problem. I have done those CMs with a friend of mine and he didn't recieved the chest also... plz help me and my raiding boys.

> @"TzumK.3951" said:

> Hey Devs and GW2 guys around.... I have a problem with the achievment "Top-Tiered Terror Toppler". I have done my 5 CMs this week and recieved my 10g, but I havent recieved my "Terror's Toppler Treasure". I'm not the only one with this problem. I have done those CMs with a friend of mine and he didn't recieved the chest also... plz help me and my raiding boys.

Are you sure you haven't clicked it away, it's just a bouncing chest over the minimap, not something that goes into the inventory.

I'm pretty sure that you recieve a chest into your inventory, which is called "Terror's Toppler Treasure". You can chose various rewards from it.

Edit: I rightclick every chest above the minimap since years and something like this never happened before. At least I think so xD.

> @"TzumK.3951" said:

> I'm pretty sure that you recieve a chest into your inventory, which is called "Terror's Toppler Treasure". You can chose various rewards from it.

> Edit: I rightclick every chest above the minimap since years and something like this never happened before. At least I think so xD.

I do this achievment since it was released and I never got an inventory-item. After the last of the 5 CMs you will get 2 extra bouncing chests, one with 10g and one with 10 Provisioner Tokens and 50 Gaeting Crystals, which go directly into your purse.

There are chests with the same icon (Box of Raider's Supplies) maybe you mean this ones. Because as the reward from the 5-CM-achiev is always 10 Tokens and 50 Crystals, there wouldn't be an option to choose from.

If you want to check that you got the rewards, you can look at the statistic-timeline from gw2efficiency, to see, if the number of Crystals and Tokens increased the time you finished the achiev.