Would this be op?

xEtherx.6127

> @"xEtherx.6127" said:

> Would it be op if they released a armor/weapon stat of healing/condition dmg/vitality/expertise. Major on Healing/condition dmg.

>

> I feel this would help make support hybrids much more viable

More viable in what situation?

For groups that go with a "we will just heal through the damage" strategy, you won't provide enough healing

For groups that go with a "we kill things before they can kill us" strategy, you won't provide enough damage

For groups that go with a "slow and steady" strategy, pretty much anything can work so at best you are neutral.

In a situation where 1 healer is not enough but 2 is too much then a hybrid could be useful but that seems a bit too specific.

If it's for a solo build then I wouldn't consider that a support build at all since it doesn't have anyone to support.

> @"Westenev.5289" said:

> Hmm, I think this stat set could be fun on a burn weaver.

>

> Problem with using this set on a healer is that you don't have precision to proc sup. sigil of water, or on crit hit traits like sharpened edges on ranger/druid.

In most cases you can probably replace sigil of water with renewal. Healing rate would be a bit less(~100 HP/s) but more controllable and bursty.

> @"Jski.6180" said:

> I am still waiting for main crit dmg combo set they talked about years ago.

>

> They let trailblazer in the game there is NO combo that would be more broken lol.

Trailblazer was meta before PoF came in.

The problem more seems to be releasing stat combinations that are viable (setting aside some of the initial ones - does anything use Sentinel?) and then introducing "balance" which removes the stat combination as meta/viable.

I have light celestial ascended gear in the bank from when celestial tempest was a meta build for wvw (depending on squad comp). Again, that was before PoF came out.

> @"Hesione.9412" said:

> > @"Jski.6180" said:

> > I am still waiting for main crit dmg combo set they talked about years ago.

> >

> > They let trailblazer in the game there is NO combo that would be more broken lol.

>

> Trailblazer was meta before PoF came in.

>

> The problem more seems to be releasing stat combinations that are viable (setting aside some of the initial ones - does anything use Sentinel?) and then introducing "balance" which removes the stat combination as meta/viable.

>

> I have light celestial ascended gear in the bank from when celestial tempest was a meta build for wvw (depending on squad comp). Again, that was before PoF came out.

Its a question of witch is better to be able to do high power dmg or tankly condi dmg. There already the worst condi tankly condi dmg in the game so why not add more in AND let ppl play the true high in power dmg as well.

Skills should be balanced your gear should only amplify what that skill is doing not become the point of that skill.

> @"Fangoth.4503" said:

> why vitality though?

It's probably to have a bigger margin of error against both power damage and conditions.

And there are traits that give stat bonuses based on your Vitality.

But with that stats combination, Ranger's taste for Danger would probably be the only trait making decent use of it.