What is there to do in LS4 and POF after the story

Ajji.6031

I spent the past couple weeks in Tyria and HoT crafting Astralaria. While I was there I found out I could farm Bladed armor to select exotics, LS3 maps for Ascended trinkets and Obsidian shards.

I started looking at Exordium next and saw that I could craft that in PoF. I thought about playing in PoF and LS4, but wasn’t sure what I could get there that I can’t get in HoT.

I’m familiar with HoT now, I know all the Meta events...and there seem to be more people doing the meta than in PoF.

I already got griffon and skyscale out of PoF and the second to last mastery for all the ground mounts (maxed skyscale and griffon). I’m not sure what PoF even has over HoT, if anything.

Is there any reason for me to play in PoF or does HoT give me everything I could possibly want?

PoF has the better story, LWS4 also has the better story over LWS3. There are tons of achievements in PoF that are fun and reward, for instance, ascended back items, and many (not all) LWS4 maps are fun to explore and have truly enjoyable meta events. Of course, it's dated content, but you also rarely find squads for LWS3 meta events these days.

I would recommend you do the PoF/LWS4 achievements, to answer your question.

I'm not sure where to start listing everything you can get. I recommend having a look through the achievement categories to see if anything there appeals to you.

But in terms of items or skins you can get I know there's 5 armour sets for each weight which come from PoF (Elonian, Spearmarshall's, Bounty Hunter, Warbeast and Funerary) and another 5 from Season 4 (Corsair, Elegy, Requiem, Mist Shard and Blossoming Mist Shard) and several different weapon sets. There's also some banner backpacks (3 from PoF and 1 from Season 4), the roller beetle mount of course, and probably lots of other stuff I'm forgetting.

> @"Ajji.6031" said:

> I spent the past couple weeks in Tyria and HoT crafting Astralaria. While I was there I found out I could farm Bladed armor to select exotics, LS3 maps for Ascended trinkets and Obsidian shards.

>

> I started looking at Exordium next and saw that I could craft that in PoF. I thought about playing in PoF and LS4, but wasn’t sure what I could get there that I can’t get in HoT.

>

> I’m familiar with HoT now, I know all the Meta events...and there seem to be more people doing the meta than in PoF.

>

> I already got griffon and skyscale out of PoF and the second to last mastery for all the ground mounts (maxed skyscale and griffon). I’m not sure what PoF even has over HoT, if anything.

>

> Is there any reason for me to play in PoF or does HoT give me everything I could possibly want?

Embrace the LAG.