Total Makeover Kit Grace Period

I would be so glad if you introduce sort of grace period after using make over kit. In game character editor not even coming close to actually representing character in game so this is just forcing players to just using kits one after another one to try get desired result. And just recreating char on early stage isn't a solution since 1/3 of options is hidden behind kits. So I already spent 20 statues trying to get needed result and still need to do some finishing touches considering real in game light. And having sort of grace period for half a hour for example will solve this damn issue.

Thanks for reading, while I continue to waste my in game resources trying to finally finish editing my char for a third time.

> @"kharmin.7683" said:

> QoL Suggestions go here [https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/53097/suggestions-qol-quality-of-life-ideas-merged](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/53097/suggestions-qol-quality-of-life-ideas-merged#latest) where devs are more likely to see them

I wouldn't call it QoL. Since such stuff should be ether from the start, or intended to make sure you will spend more stuff to get needed result. But okih gonna post it for 3rd time there too.

I believe something similar to the golem bank would be easy to implement: Current total makeover kits are instead turned into a package that gives a non-consumable total makeover kit when opened. This kit is soul-bound and lasts 1 day or whatever time ANet finds appropriate.

The soul-bound part prevents players from changing all their characters with a single kit and personally I think the duration should be around 1 day so players have time to play their characters and experience them in the different light settings the game has to offer.

> @"Nintendo.6871" said:

> > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > QoL Suggestions go here [https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/53097/suggestions-qol-quality-of-life-ideas-merged](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/53097/suggestions-qol-quality-of-life-ideas-merged#latest) where devs are more likely to see them

>

> I wouldn't call it QoL. Since such stuff should be ether from the start, or intended to make sure you will spend more stuff to get needed result. But okih gonna post it for 3rd time there too.

I call it QoL because it isn't something that is required to complete content. Also, the devs have already posted in that thread that they keep an eye on it, so suggestions have a better chance of actually being seen there. I doubt that the devs have the time to comb through the rest of the threads in the General forum and even much less time than the entire forum and all of the sub-forums. /shrug

You can add your suggestion whever you want. Devs tend to look for merged threads since it cuts down time viewing through so many pages of forum posts.

It is certainly not mandatory or required that QoL suggestions go in that thread, jujst more beneficial to a suggestion.

I kinda like the idea of a grace period for these kits though. Or even having an option to change lighting effects in the kit would also be a solution

> @"BunjiKugashira.9754" said:

> I believe something similar to the golem bank would be easy to implement: Current total makeover kits are instead turned into a package that gives a non-consumable total makeover kit when opened. This kit is soul-bound and lasts 1 day or whatever time ANet finds appropriate.

>

> The soul-bound part prevents players from changing all their characters with a single kit and personally I think the duration should be around 1 day so players have time to play their characters and experience them in the different light settings the game has to offer.

This would also allow it to be moved from inventory to a Wallet item. Which would free up a slot or two in the bank for many of us.