Old+new food not stacking

> @"Nokomis.5076" said:

> The Release Notes tell

> > existing account-bound items will remain bound, but items acquired after updating the client will be unbound

> So I'm afraid this won't change.

That's why I posted my plea. ;) I'm certain others feel the same way. I have several stacks of buff food for different builds, so this change is a major annoyance regarding storage space.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Nokomis.5076" said:

> > The Release Notes tell

> > > existing account-bound items will remain bound, but items acquired after updating the client will be unbound

> > So I'm afraid this won't change.

>

> That's why I posted my plea. ;) I'm certain others feel the same way. I have several stacks of buff food for different builds, so this change is a major annoyance regarding storage space.

Use up the old before you craft new?

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> Use up the old before you craft new?

Really? :lol: Wow. ;) Food also drops from the daily Black Lion board in the Home Instance, so **I did not craft the new one**.

> @"skydelirious.4185" said:

> Well if it becomes stackable then people who are stacking them would sell all of them for profit , maybe that's why they did this

That makes no sense as you can still craft the new food and sell it for profit.

> @"Spook.5847" said:

> Simple stuff seems hard to do in this game for some reason.

Indeed.

> > @"skydelirious.4185" said:

> > Well if it becomes stackable then people who are stacking them would sell all of them for profit , maybe that's why they did this

>

> That makes no sense as you can still craft the new food and sell it for profit

Yes you can , but that would be my guess though. Imagine some people stacking them and they just put thr entire thing on to soon after the patch , it would just change the economy which anet wouldn't want