Colorblind mode progress, Devs?

Hello Devs,

I wanted to inquire on how far is the Colorblind Accessibility Option Development Progressing?

The last 2 episodes introduced the Dragons Response Missions, that are practically undoable for colorblind people without any good party that understand that you will be passing most of your time trying to find where the enemies are than fighting.

Most of the time I'm being kicked out for underperforming in the mission.

In that light I would really like to know how far is the is the development for having this option. As unfortunately this makes the new content unplayable.

The new Emote is litterally out of my reach because of something that should have been given a workaround from the very beginning.

Please, for all the players that have colorblindness, give us an update!

Windows 10 has several colorblind modes and I heard it also works in games. If it does not work, try windowed fullscreen mode.

And as a side note: Special glasses exist that can help some but not all people with color blindness to see near-full color again.

(Colorblind people experiencing full color vision for the first time)

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> Well considering they havent said they are even working on it, prob way behind legendary armory and alliances.

I think I have read about them announcing the option for EoD, but considering the content they just pulled in the game, it's kind of very bad for players that would like to do the content, but who cannot due to an accessibility option that should have been in the game from the very beginning.

I think this would take more priority than the Legendary Armory, considering it litterally blocks progress for some people.> @"TheQuickFox.3826" said:

> Windows 10 has several colorblind modes and I heard it also works in games. If it does not work, try windowed fullscreen mode.

>

>

>

> And as a side note: Special glasses exist that can help some but not all people with color blindness to see near-full color again.

>

> (Colorblind people experiencing full color vision for the first time)

From what I saw, those glasses are not the cheap kind either.