> > @Aeolus.3615 said:

> > > @XenesisII.1540 said:

> > > > @Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

> > > > **WvW isnt even dying.**

> > >

> > > really?

> > > Really?

> > >

> > > You do realize there's a reason they link servers now, right?

> > >

> >

> > and some linked servers are dead zones to ktrain xD, WVW is alive people want to ktrain

>

> Linking were anet's attempt to give smaller WvW pop servers a fighting chance...not because they are dead (please do a bit of research, it will help with any argument you make).

>

> I will admit that im not in every tier in NA (I have been in about 4 since linking happened on diff tiers, and with it, made acquaintances, few I still keep in contact with) and from what I hear, its only T4 thats a bit less populated, however there are plenty of fights/things to take if you are on during closer to peak times. Ktraining is still pretty much EotM primarily, rest are obv going to be PPK or PPT focused so what you consider ktraining and other people, may be a bit different. Dont confuse ktraining with either ZvZ or being on during off peak times.

well it was little bit of both, to give smaller servers a bit of pop and a better change of a fight but players ended stacking even more imo on some serverss, and im not saying it wanst either :open_mouth:

Just stating that some servers are basicly empty for most part even linked with 3 servers.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

> > @Aeolus.3615 said:

> > > @XenesisII.1540 said:

> > > > **WvW isnt even dying.**

> > >

> > > really?

> > > Really?

> > >

**> > > You do realize there's a reason they link servers now, right?

> Linking were anet's attempt to give smaller WvW pop servers a fighting chance...not because they are dead (please do a bit of research, it will help with any argument you make).

> **

**Direct from Wiki: Currently linked worlds Starting on April 22nd, 2016, a new beta feature was introduced to link Worlds.[4] The main idea was to improve the WvW balance: "We used factors like the world's current rank and population numbers to define pairings."**

Did i stuttered when i said dead mode so you actually did not understood what i meant? & that everyone else actually understood that i meant low population on most servers due to lack of interest? Before you go off ranting an attacking at ppl for having thoughts other then your own, you should read it right the first time like everyone else. & then be constructive before you attempt being a smart Alec .

> @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > World versus World: a History of Decline, a future of uncertainty.:

> > Honest question: why is wvw considered "dead":

> >

> >

> > Just saying, lots of gloomies since a while now.

> >

>

> Good research. Yup all evidence are there since.

Not far reach to find. Google it & there's lots. It's been like this a few years now. Well 2.

The Vanilla is gone folks.

> @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > World versus World: a History of Decline, a future of uncertainty.:

> > > Honest question: why is wvw considered "dead":

> > >

> > >

> > > Just saying, lots of gloomies since a while now.

> > >

> >

> > Good research. Yup all evidence are there since.

>

> Not far reach to find. Google it & there's lots. It's been like this a few years now. Well 2.

> The Vanilla is gone folks.

Good one, lol....that made my day

> @Magira.6390 said:

> I play the dead mode with great joy about 4 hours a day. And I don't play any PVE or PVP, only the best of guild wars 2. I like it very much. If you don't like it, too bad for you.

Well good for you. There's still servers playing & players such as yourself enjoying it. Unfortunately, with the amount of WvW players that are as active as you & who are enjoying it is pretty much in the minority. So don't expect any patches, fixes or anything new from Anet that will be game changing at anytime soon.

> @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > @Magira.6390 said:

> > I play the dead mode with great joy about 4 hours a day. And I don't play any PVE or PVP, only the best of guild wars 2. I like it very much. If you don't like it, too bad for you.

>

> Well good for you. There's still servers playing & players such as yourself enjoying it. Unfortunately, with the amount of WvW players that are as active as you & who are enjoying it is pretty much in the minority. So don't expect any patches, fixes or anything new from Anet that will be game changing at anytime soon.

Wow. Seriously, maybe you need to go play another game as it appears this game has made you quite unhappy. Maybe those two games that have been in development for 5 years, and still don't have a release date.

Seriously though, why do people come into the forums and continue to try to make others miserable because they aren't happy with the state of the game,

He was only saying he enjoys the game. I don't get how some people will do anything to try to make others dislike the game mode.

returned playing after a year hiatus, the last 3 weeks during primetime, there is always a queue on one map, sometimes even on two (depends on who is leading). if the enemy has a similar playtime, i get over 200 kills an evening.

is it as crowded as it use to be? no.

could there be made improvements? absolutely

but for me, it's still the most enjoyable gamemode in this game, so it's dead when anet turns off the lights

> @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > @Magira.6390 said:

> > > I play the dead mode with great joy about 4 hours a day. And I don't play any PVE or PVP, only the best of guild wars 2. I like it very much. If you don't like it, too bad for you.

> >

> > Well good for you. There's still servers playing & players such as yourself enjoying it. Unfortunately, with the amount of WvW players that are as active as you & who are enjoying it is pretty much in the minority. So don't expect any patches, fixes or anything new from Anet that will be game changing at anytime soon.

>

> Wow. Seriously, maybe you need to go play another game as it appears this game has made you quite unhappy. Maybe those two games that have been in development for 5 years, and still don't have a release date.

>

> Seriously though, why do people come into the forums and continue to try to make others miserable because they aren't happy with the state of the game,

>

> He was only saying he enjoys the game. I don't get how some people will do anything to try to make others dislike the game mode.

You need to learn to read & read the whole thing. & not just half way. Cuz either you din't get it & read part of it. Or you have a **serious** disability. **Seriously!**

But just in case, for all players who do enjoy WvW game mode & din't get what i mean.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/004/767/G.F.Y.C.png

Sincerely keep enjoying it.

> @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > @Magira.6390 said:

> > > > I play the dead mode with great joy about 4 hours a day. And I don't play any PVE or PVP, only the best of guild wars 2. I like it very much. If you don't like it, too bad for you.

> > >

> > > Well good for you. There's still servers playing & players such as yourself enjoying it. Unfortunately, with the amount of WvW players that are as active as you & who are enjoying it is pretty much in the minority. So don't expect any patches, fixes or anything new from Anet that will be game changing at anytime soon.

> >

> > Wow. Seriously, maybe you need to go play another game as it appears this game has made you quite unhappy. Maybe those two games that have been in development for 5 years, and still don't have a release date.

> >

> > Seriously though, why do people come into the forums and continue to try to make others miserable because they aren't happy with the state of the game,

> >

> > He was only saying he enjoys the game. I don't get how some people will do anything to try to make others dislike the game mode.

>

> You need to learn to read & read the whole thing. & not just half way. Cuz either you din't get it & read part of it. Or you have a **serious** disability. **Seriously!**

> But just in case, for all players who do enjoy WvW game mode & din't get what i mean.

> http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/004/767/G.F.Y.C.png

> Sincerely keep enjoying it.

And maybe you didn't read what I quoted. It wasn't your original post. It was your responses to people.

Again, thank you for the snarky reply. We need more of that in this forum.

> @Loosmaster.8263 said:

> Why are you even feeding someone that doesn't even play this game anymore?

https://www.wikihow.com/Win-Back-a-Customer

"Winning Back Customers as the Business Owne"

1. Make an offer targeted at their specific problem. It may seem obvious, but customers are most likely to return if you make them an offer that gets to the root of their concern. Avoid the temptation to cut corners by offering them a plan that worked for someone else so you don’t have to spend time coming up with a new one.

2. Create a written response plan with specific goals if necessary. Don’t hesitate to work with the customer on creating a written plan with as many specific benchmarks and other goals as possible. Doing so will show the customer how serious you are about retaining their business. Make sure they know that you’ll give them a full refund if you miss any of these steps. Remember that it’s on you to prove that you deserve the customer’s business.

3. Make sure the customer knows that doing business with you again is the smartest move. Establishing a personal bond with the customer can help to win their business back. But in the end, your customer won’t want to do business with you if he or she knows they can get a similar product elsewhere. Continually reinforce that the customer will be making the best possible financial decision by working with you.

> @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > @Loosmaster.8263 said:

> > Why are you even feeding someone that doesn't even play this game anymore?

>

> https://www.wikihow.com/Win-Back-a-Customer

But for that to even happen. We would have to have customer status to begin with. Clearly for a while now WvWers had no such status. PvPers are starting to fall into this same boat now. The game is still doing _decent_, so I don't see that changing.

> @Loosmaster.8263 said:

> > @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > > @Loosmaster.8263 said:

> > > Why are you even feeding someone that doesn't even play this game anymore?

> >

> > https://www.wikihow.com/Win-Back-a-Customer

>

> So give them shinnies on the hope they'll start playing again? Doubt it.

this isn't about giving them shinnies. It's about winning former players/customers back. There are reasons why former players left the game and the poste article is about winning them back and to address their reasoning in hoping to keep them

that's all

> @"Reaper Alim.4176" said:

> > @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > > @Loosmaster.8263 said:

> > > Why are you even feeding someone that doesn't even play this game anymore?

> >

> > https://www.wikihow.com/Win-Back-a-Customer

>

> But for that to even happen. We would have to have customer status to begin with. Clearly for a while now WvWers had no such status. PvPers are starting to fall into this same boat now. The game is still doing _decent_, so I don't see that changing.

Indeed. Pvp can be saved before falling completely into the same boat. Afterall, t's up to Anet if they're willing to. save it.

'It's Never To Late To Make Things Right'

If Anet Is Willing

> @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > @Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

> > > @Aeolus.3615 said:

> > > > @XenesisII.1540 said:

> > > > > @Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

> > > > > **WvW isnt even dying.**

> > > >

> > > > really?

> > > > Really?

> > > >

> **> > > You do realize there's a reason they link servers now, right?

> > Linking were anet's attempt to give smaller WvW pop servers a fighting chance...not because they are dead (please do a bit of research, it will help with any argument you make).

> > **

> **Direct from Wiki: Currently linked worlds Starting on April 22nd, 2016, a new beta feature was introduced to link Worlds.[4] The main idea was to improve the WvW balance: "We used factors like the world's current rank and population numbers to define pairings."**

>

> Did i stuttered when i said dead mode so you actually did not understood what i meant? & that everyone else actually understood that i meant low population on most servers due to lack of interest? Before you go off ranting an attacking at ppl for having thoughts other then your own, you should read it right the first time like everyone else. & then be constructive before you attempt being a smart Alec .

>

>

>

You just proved yourself wrong in your own post. Let me break it down for you:

"The main idea was to improve the WvW balance": Meaning the balance of numbers, smaller WvW pop servers getting pairings to give them a chance. Merging servers only provides more people in the mode. No change in # of towers/camps/keeps...etc...just overall population

"We used factors like the world's current rank and population numbers to define pairings": Now why would they use population numbers for rankings? Maybe because to pair low pop servers with other servers to...say it with me...to give them a fighting chance.

I am not the type of person to attack people (unless I see ya in WvW as a red name, then im all over ya) so I apologize if it came off as such (theres a reason I left PvP a long time ago...to many toxic/over sensitive people).

The sources you are trying to use to back up your claim seem to be counter intuitive to you.

> > > @Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

> > > > @Aeolus.3615 said:

> > > > > @XenesisII.1540 said:

> > > > > > @Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

> > > > > > **WvW isnt even dying.**

(theres a reason I left PvP a long time ago...to many toxic/over sensitive people).

>

> The sources you are trying to use to back up your claim seem to be counter intuitive to you.

Counter intuitive, So you say. I think not. But your allowed to your opinion & so as i.

& FyI, Anet has implemented a fantastic feature to deal with toxic players, it's called Bloc.

But if that don't work, you might yes actually watch how you address these overly sensitive ppl before they do get toxic over a comment you make.

Just saying it would help over communications.

> @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > @Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

> > > > > @Aeolus.3615 said:

> > > > > > @XenesisII.1540 said:

> > > > > > > @Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

> > > > > > > **WvW isnt even dying.**

> (theres a reason I left PvP a long time ago...to many toxic/over sensitive people).

> >

> > The sources you are trying to use to back up your claim seem to be counter intuitive to you.

>

> Counter intuitive, So you say. I think not. But your allowed to your opinion & so as i.

> & FyI, Anet has implemented a fantastic feature to deal with toxic players, it's called Bloc.

> But if that don't work, you might yes actually watch how you address these overly sensitive ppl before they do get toxic over a comment you make.

> Just saying it would help over communications.

>

>

>

Clearly there is not going to be a common ground between us, so ill play the bigger person and just say we will agree to disagree.

> > > @Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

> > > > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > > > @Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

> > > > > > @Aeolus.3615 said:

> > > > > > > @XenesisII.1540 said:

> > > > > > > > @Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

> > > > > > > > **WvW isnt even dying.**

> > (theres a reason I left PvP a long time ago...to many toxic/over sensitive people).

> > >

> > > The sources you are trying to use to back up your claim seem to be counter intuitive to you.

> >

> > Counter intuitive, So you say. I think not. But your allowed to your opinion & so as i.

> > & FyI, Anet has implemented a fantastic feature to deal with toxic players, it's called Bloc.

> > But if that don't work, you might yes actually watch how you address these overly sensitive ppl before they do get toxic over a comment you make.

> > Just saying it would help over communications.

> >

> >

> >

>

> Clearly there is not going to be a common ground between us, so ill play the bigger person and just say we will agree to disagree.

And there again, untrue! I did establish common ground with you by stating you have the right to your opinion and so as i.. There you go, common ground. ;)