> > @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > Thief 50k:

> > https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/17435/50k-hit-sad#latest

> >

> > In no time, Mesmer will hit thief numbers or surpass them

>

> Nice troll.

>

> (50k - this is a single hit in gear-inflated-and-unbalanced-wvw mode, the mesmer videos are already outdated).

i had already stated that these are benchmarks not single damages. The increasing benchmarks damages are not only toxic for the health of gw2 but toxic of gw2 of having any chance of competitive scene in the gaming industry.

**While Gw2 competitor's are striving of reducing toxicity from their games, Anet is increasing toxicity in Gw2 with each expansions and balance patchess**

As for the builds...i'll leave it up to you to figure it out)

-have a nice day-

(more explosive benchmark numbers are coming soon)

> @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > @Bod.8261 said:

> > > @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > > Thief 50k:

> > > https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/17435/50k-hit-sad#latest

> > >

> > > In no time, Mesmer will hit thief numbers or surpass them

> >

> > Nice troll.

> >

> > (50k - this is a single hit in gear-inflated-and-unbalanced-wvw mode, the mesmer videos are already outdated).

>

> i had already stated that these are benchmarks not single damages. The increasing benchmarks damages are not only toxic for the health of gw2 but toxic of gw2 of having any chance of competitive scene in the gaming industry.

>

> **While Gw2 competitor's are striving of reducing toxicity from their games, Anet is increasing toxicity in Gw2 with each expansions and balance patchess**

>

> As for the builds...i'll leave it up to you to figure it out)

>

> -have a nice day-

>

> (more explosive benchmark numbers are coming soon)

Cant read Patch Notes ?

> @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > @Bod.8261 said:

> > > Thief 50k:

> > > https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/17435/50k-hit-sad#latest

> > >

> > > In no time, Mesmer will hit thief numbers or surpass them

> >

> > Nice troll.

> >

> > (50k - this is a single hit in gear-inflated-and-unbalanced-wvw mode, the mesmer videos are already outdated).

>

> i had already stated that these are benchmarks not single damages. The increasing benchmarks damages are not only toxic for the health of gw2 but toxic of gw2 of having any chance of competitive scene in the gaming industry.

>

> **While Gw2 competitor's are striving of reducing toxicity from their games, Anet is increasing toxicity in Gw2 with each expansions and balance patchess**

>

> As for the builds...i'll leave it up to you to figure it out)

>

> -have a nice day-

>

> (more explosive benchmark numbers are coming soon)

Damage numbers going up = ANet "increasing toxicity"? What?

Could you explain the thought process that ended in that conclusion?

> @Burnfall.9573 said:

> GW2 Mirage Benchmark

> (Condition Mirage: 45.6) -build included by Mesmer player

>

>

I'm confused why post a video from 17/11/2017 for a build that got bug fixed/nerfed on 28/11/2017...........

Seems pretty irrelevant; at least if you cry for nerfs use a video of the most recent and relevant build and damage numbers.

> @Burnfall.9573 said:

> GW2 Mirage Benchmark

> (Condition Mirage: 45.6) -build included by Mesmer player

>

>

This was bugfixed. This same build now does about 24-26k from what I've been seeing.

If you want to complain, it really helps to know what you are talking and complaining about. Quit wasting our time otherwise/

> @OriOri.8724 said:

> > @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > GW2 Mirage Benchmark

> > (Condition Mirage: 45.6) -build included by Mesmer player

> >

> >

>

> This was bugfixed. This same build now does about 24-26k from what I've been seeing.

>

> If you want to complain, it really helps to know what you are talking and complaining about. Quit wasting our time otherwise/

'**Pay close attention

when people react with

anger and hostility.

The Truth

Hurts'**'

> @Levetty.1279 said:

> The bug has been fixed and that build is now the weakest dps build, why the hell have these people come here now?

Mesmer will be buffed all over again than the cycle repeats itself. That is why.

-This is Anet solution balancing Memser-one of their Favorite class-

-----'slap on the wrist' nerf than buff----

Rinse+Repeat

By the way,

-More recent reports of mesmer continually 1 shotting exist till this day. One player in below thread stated that an attempt of mesmer of 1 shotting was in action against him/her. So the critical issue remains; extreme high damage or not: Mesmer Toxicity remains, after 'nerf'

posted December 3, 2017

'A mesmer tried to one-shot me earlier. But i insta condi-bomb it instead. i have 10% hp left, the mesmer was down. Luls'

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/13695/why-can-mesmers-insta-down-people#latest

> @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > @Levetty.1279 said:

> > The bug has been fixed and that build is now the weakest dps build, why the hell have these people come here now?

>

> Mesmer will be buffed all over again than the cycle repeats itself. That is why.

> -This is Anet solution balancing Memser-one of their Favorite class-

> -----'slap on the wrist' nerf than buff----

> Rinse+Repeat

>

> By the way,

> -More recent reports of mesmer continually 1 shotting exist till this day. One player in below thread stated that an attempt of mesmer of 1 shotting was in action against him/her. So the critical issue remains; extreme high damage or not: Mesmer Toxicity remains, after 'nerf'

> posted December 3, 2017

>

> 'A mesmer tried to one-shot me earlier. But i insta condi-bomb it instead. i have 10% hp left, the mesmer was down. Luls'

>

>

>

>

> https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/13695/why-can-mesmers-insta-down-people#latest

>

>

>

>

The rotation only count in pve fractal or raid , the vid you showed is pve ( and it was fixed or nerfed ) , and now you started to talk about pvp , so first pls decide which part of the game you like to talk :D .

And in pvp everytime the topic is this : "pls nerf stone, paper is good, ty from paper scissors"

> @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > @OriOri.8724 said:

> > > GW2 Mirage Benchmark

> > > (Condition Mirage: 45.6) -build included by Mesmer player

> > >

> > >

> >

> > This was bugfixed. This same build now does about 24-26k from what I've been seeing.

> >

> > If you want to complain, it really helps to know what you are talking and complaining about. Quit wasting our time otherwise/

>

>

> '**Pay close attention

> when people react with

> anger and hostility.

> The Truth

> Hurts'**'

That applies both ways.

Almost as good trolling as Azukas tbh.

Unless you're serious in which case lol... xD

> @Curunen.8729 said:

> > @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > > @OriOri.8724 said:

> > > > @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > > > GW2 Mirage Benchmark

> > > > (Condition Mirage: 45.6) -build included by Mesmer player

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > This was bugfixed. This same build now does about 24-26k from what I've been seeing.

> > >

> > > If you want to complain, it really helps to know what you are talking and complaining about. Quit wasting our time otherwise/

> >

> >

> > '**Pay close attention

> > when people react with

> > anger and hostility.

> > The Truth

> > Hurts'**'

>

> That applies both ways.

>

> Almost as good trolling as Azukas tbh.

>

> Unless you're serious in which case lol... xD

I'm afraid he's serious, unfortunately. Judging by his posts, he seems to be obsessed with thieves and mesmers, and probably would like these professions to be removed from the game. Sad.

> @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > @OriOri.8724 said:

> > > GW2 Mirage Benchmark

> > > (Condition Mirage: 45.6) -build included by Mesmer player

> > >

> > >

> >

> > This was bugfixed. This same build now does about 24-26k from what I've been seeing.

> >

> > If you want to complain, it really helps to know what you are talking and complaining about. Quit wasting our time otherwise/

>

>

> '**Pay close attention

> when people react with

> anger and hostility.

> The Truth

> Hurts'**'

Take your own advice here buddy. The truth hurts. And the truth is that this build no longer does anywhere near this kind of DPS, its below all other DPS builds in the game right now. The truth is that you have no idea what you are talking about. Hurts doesn't it?

> @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > @Levetty.1279 said:

> > The bug has been fixed and that build is now the weakest dps build, why the hell have these people come here now?

>

> Mesmer will be buffed all over again than the cycle repeats itself. That is why.

> Rinse+Repeat

>

> By the way,

> -More recent reports of mesmer continually 1 shotting exist till this day. One player in below thread stated that an attempt of mesmer of 1 shotting was in action against him/her. So the critical issue remains; extreme high damage or not: Mesmer Toxicity remains, after 'nerf'

>

> 'A mesmer tried to one-shot me earlier. But i insta condi-bomb it instead. i have 10% hp left, the mesmer was down. Luls'

>

>

>

>

> https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/13695/why-can-mesmers-insta-down-people#latest

>

>

>

>

A thread about PvE, and you want to make it about pvp??

Can you.....stay on topic or at least read?

> @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > @Levetty.1279 said:

>

> Rinse+Repeat

>

> By the way,

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

See people, this is what I mean when I talk about PvPers being worse at the game then PvEers.

> @Solori.6025 said:

> > @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > > @Levetty.1279 said:

> > > The bug has been fixed and that build is now the weakest dps build, why the hell have these people come here now?

> >

> > Mesmer will be buffed all over again than the cycle repeats itself. That is why.

> > -This is Anet solution balancing Memser-one of their Favorite class-

> > -----'slap on the wrist' nerf than buff----

> > Rinse+Repeat

> >

> > By the way,

> > -More recent reports of mesmer continually 1 shotting exist till this day. One player in below thread stated that an attempt of mesmer of 1 shotting was in action against him/her. So the critical issue remains; extreme high damage or not: Mesmer Toxicity remains, after 'nerf'

> > posted December 3, 2017

> >

> > 'A mesmer tried to one-shot me earlier. But i insta condi-bomb it instead. i have 10% hp left, the mesmer was down. Luls'

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/13695/why-can-mesmers-insta-down-people#latest

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> A thread about PvE, and you want to make it about pvp??

>

> Can you.....stay on topic or at least read?

>

>

This thread topic isn't about pve: it's about mesmer toxicity. What does mesmer toxicity has to do with pve? Absolutely Nothing. No competitive players cares about what class is toxic in Pve; not including streamers.

You're the one who want to sugar coat the real issues here by shifting the blame on Pve.

Pve isn't a competitive mode to begin with!!

Free to do whatever you want without consequences or risks: who cares!!

Focus on what matters. Focus on the real issues that's plaguing the game.

Pvp+WvW it is

That is what the thread is about; The Truth. Stop running away from the truth.

Face It!!

> @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > @Solori.6025 said:

> > > > @Levetty.1279 said:

> > > > The bug has been fixed and that build is now the weakest dps build, why the hell have these people come here now?

> > >

> > > Mesmer will be buffed all over again than the cycle repeats itself. That is why.

> > > -This is Anet solution balancing Memser-one of their Favorite class-

> > > -----'slap on the wrist' nerf than buff----

> > > Rinse+Repeat

> > >

> > > By the way,

> > > -More recent reports of mesmer continually 1 shotting exist till this day. One player in below thread stated that an attempt of mesmer of 1 shotting was in action against him/her. So the critical issue remains; extreme high damage or not: Mesmer Toxicity remains, after 'nerf'

> > > posted December 3, 2017

> > >

> > > 'A mesmer tried to one-shot me earlier. But i insta condi-bomb it instead. i have 10% hp left, the mesmer was down. Luls'

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/13695/why-can-mesmers-insta-down-people#latest

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > A thread about PvE, and you want to make it about pvp??

> >

> > Can you.....stay on topic or at least read?

> >

> >

>

> This thread topic isn't about pve: it's about mesmer toxicity. What does mesmer toxicity has to do with pve? Absolutely Nothing. No competitive players cares about what class is toxic in Pve; not including streamers.

> You're the one who want to sugar coat the real issues here by shifting the blame on Pve.

>

> Pve isn't a competitive mode to begin with!!

> Free to do whatever you want without consequences or risks: who cares!!

> Focus on what matters. Focus on the real issues that's plaguing the game.

>

> Pvp+WvW it is

>

> That is what the thread is about; The Truth. Stop running away from the truth.

>

> Face It!!

>

Well that's a funny way to see it considering the actual thread was started about PvE DPS for mirage. And yet somehow that means the thread is about PvP and WvW. Who could've known? Thank you for enlightening us after 5 pages of confusion on the thread

> @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > @Solori.6025 said:

> > > > @Levetty.1279 said:

> > > > The bug has been fixed and that build is now the weakest dps build, why the hell have these people come here now?

> > >

> > > Mesmer will be buffed all over again than the cycle repeats itself. That is why.

> > > -This is Anet solution balancing Memser-one of their Favorite class-

> > > -----'slap on the wrist' nerf than buff----

> > > Rinse+Repeat

> > >

> > > By the way,

> > > -More recent reports of mesmer continually 1 shotting exist till this day. One player in below thread stated that an attempt of mesmer of 1 shotting was in action against him/her. So the critical issue remains; extreme high damage or not: Mesmer Toxicity remains, after 'nerf'

> > > posted December 3, 2017

> > >

> > > 'A mesmer tried to one-shot me earlier. But i insta condi-bomb it instead. i have 10% hp left, the mesmer was down. Luls'

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/13695/why-can-mesmers-insta-down-people#latest

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > A thread about PvE, and you want to make it about pvp??

> >

> > Can you.....stay on topic or at least read?

> >

> >

>

> This thread topic isn't about pve: it's about mesmer toxicity. What does mesmer toxicity has to do with pve? Absolutely Nothing. No competitive players cares about what class is toxic in Pve; not including streamers.

> You're the one who want to sugar coat the real issues here by shifting the blame on Pve.

>

> Pve isn't a competitive mode to begin with!!

> Free to do whatever you want without consequences or risks: who cares!!

> Focus on what matters. Focus on the real issues that's plaguing the game.

>

> Pvp+WvW it is

>

> That is what the thread is about; The Truth. Stop running away from the truth.

>

> Face It!!

>

It's funny because that isn't what this thread has been about since page one

and to top it all off, the OP

You know the one who made this thread

Actually agrees this is about PvE.

You are getting too caught up in some delusion and you need to stop,

read the thread,

then stay on topic

(Though funny enough the issue has already been fixed)

The truth, you keep harping on about is that you are wrong.

Do something constructive like raising that furry IQ and read **OR**

Go to the PvP or WvW forums for the issues you have with people who disagree with you.