Replace Rapid Flow

BeepBoopBop.5403

I would surely welcome that. I can count on my fingers the number of revenants that I met using that trait. Why did they not remove that but equilibrium instead? This "balance team" surely don't seem to have the slightest clue about their own game because 70% of their changes makes no sense at all for anyone.

> @ArthurDent.9538 said:

> Not going to lie, I like rapid flow when not using glint since it is pretty much our only other reasonable source of swiftness.

Of course I'd prefer Spirit Boon to go away instead, but Anet almost never directly takes back changes and if they do it's like years later (mesmer gs2 extra bounce lol)

> @otto.5684 said:

> Rapid flow is the only source of swiftness + a bit of a heal outsid herald. Removing will be a major blow. None power builds do not care much about equilibrium.

What power builds are you playing lol. Taking rapid flow over Equilibrium is such a bad decision that no one makes unless they're trying hard to make some kind of use out of Rapid Flow, or if they suck at Revenant and couldn't use Equilibrium.

> @BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

> > @otto.5684 said:

> > Rapid flow is the only source of swiftness + a bit of a heal outsid herald. Removing will be a major blow. None power builds do not care much about equilibrium.

>

> What power builds are you playing lol. Taking rapid flow over Equilibrium is such a bad decision that no one makes unless they're trying hard to make some kind of use out of Rapid Flow, or if they suck at Revenant and couldn't use Equilibrium.

I said “none power” builds.

If you are playing renegade in sPvP, not that you should, rapid flow is the only source of swiftness.

Should equilibrium return. Sure (not that it would) but surely not instead of rapid flow.

> @BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

> > @otto.5684 said:

> > Rapid flow is the only source of swiftness + a bit of a heal outsid herald. Removing will be a major blow. None power builds do not care much about equilibrium.

>

> What power builds are you playing lol. Taking rapid flow over Equilibrium is such a bad decision that no one makes unless they're trying hard to make some kind of use out of Rapid Flow, or if they suck at Revenant and couldn't use Equilibrium.

I do use Rapid Flow so my answer will be: no. I like my permaswiftness the way it goes now, even if other options provide more damage.