Wintersday Wishlist

Eddy.7051

Dear Toy Maker Tixx,

For a Wintersday gift I'd appreciate granting at least one of my wishes down below.

1. Hide player pet names when selecting the option to "Show All NPC names" while deselecting "Show All Ally names." Please make tamed pets count as Allies while making untamed pets count as NPCs.

2. Random Minipet Toggle option modeled after Finishers

3. Keybind for Dodge-jumping to make SAB Tribulation mode less masochistic

4. Birthday gifts for account age. I've played since early access, but I'm fickle and I do not have a single character over 2 years old. Anybody else with the GW2 in-game baseball cap, 30k+ AP, and not a single birthday blaster?

5. Replace falling damage traits. But, please don't replace them with underwater combat traits or something else silly.

6. Please let me convert my spare Mastery and Hero points for something useful. Small amounts of karma? Experience? Luck? Anything with value.

7. Either rework time-restricted traits that actively proc (like burn on torment) to percentage-proc traits, or add visual cues for when active-proc trait cooldowns have ended.

8. Aura slots. There are a variety of ways to implement this. My favorite method is to replace enrichment slots on amulets with a non-stat (or non-varied stat) aura slot. Please end the hideousness of players stacking 10+ different auras.

I also have some controversial gem store wishes...

1. Replace Makeover Kits with Makeover Unlock Packs (i.e. Spring Eye Color Set, Lion's Arch Assault Faces, etc.). Then, allow makeovers to be purchasable with small amounts of gold (1-5g).

2. Add or replace dye kits with guaranteed-unlock dye kits modeled after the Mount Adoption Licenses.

3. Sell an unlimited transmutation stone and add a method for converting limited transmutation charges into minor rewards (karma, experience, luck, etc.). If this is too much to ask for, then can legendary gear at least be transmuted without consuming charges?

4. Add an NPC in our home instance who creates free replicates of unlimited gathering tools that we have already purchased to share with all of our alts. Gem store purchases should be convenient and it is not convenient to send my alt to the bank to pick up tools every time I change characters.

5. My most controversial wish of them all is to add a gem store account level with passive minor buffs that gains experience via cash purchases of gems. This could be modeled after the achievement point passive rewards or include different stats from magic find, gold, karma, and experience like gathering node speed. But, nothing P2W of course!

What are you all wishing for Wintersday?

1.) Option to add the wintersday theme to our guildhall music

2.) Recipe of a super-sized model of the xmas-tree guildhall decoration

3.) Let Tixx travel from city to city, as he did in the past (with the big balloon ^^).

4.) Please do not ban any of the players who massmail their friends/guildmembers arround xmas.

Half your suggestions i think are meh, the other half i would like but wouldn't lose sleep over.

But please don't change the falling trait again. Spending all my leftover Maguuma Mastery Points for some trivial currency is my big wish. As well as free copies of unlimited gathering tools. I mean 1000 gems a piece is a LOT of money, 3000 for a set.. i think the convenience is paid for and we should get free copies

I really like number 2 from top 8 and number 3 from bottom 5, but the rest I am mostly.... indifferent about. Last of bottom 5 is a bad one though... imo.

I guess I'll wish for a wintersday activity that I will actually enjoy and not be entirely bad at. Soloable or doable with a team of friends.

Also wintersday back to LA or give some holiday events to the other racial cities!