Asuran Texture

I guess it's strong, leathery (but smooth in surface) and very thick, Kumouta already gave you a hint.

Also, you see many Asura walking around barefeet, so they are surely kinda immune to rocks as they don't wear shoes to protect themselves from things humans would want to wear at least slippers for; little spikes and all that stuff Bookah skin would be ripped apart, and since we have claws-like hands we would hurt ourselves a lot at everyday's life tasks. Also, while holding firearms, I often seem to pull the trigger with the upper tip of my fingers, so the skin must be tough but supple, else we could now bend our fingers and be as precise as we are when inventing stuff and fixing our fine-mechanical helpers, Golems and gadgets (do that with heavy gloves in it, you won't be able to bend your fingers, with fine leather gloves you can).

But since we have a ~~cute~~ skin paint without any bigger gaps or "holes", it should be more into the direction of a thick and fine-pigmented skin that also reflects sunlight, like the surface of a grapefruit.

Excelsior.

Probably not like shark skin. Shark skin is composed of placoid scales, aka 'dermal denticles' -- teeth, basically -- that all point in the same direction, toward the tail. If you ran your hand along a shark's body toward the tail, it would feel relatively smooth, but if you ran your hand toward the snout, ouchies.