Full Tier 1 servers

Raven.1524

If guilds had some sort of point system where not only a T1 server exists but also a top tier guild, and they get a chance to transfer into a T4 server all together (by choice of course) if that server stays in the top of the T1 list for 2 or 4 weeks.

Wouldn't that help balance the WvW playerbase?

Or do people from T1 want to keep staying there? Because I'm on T3 really, and it's pretty fun, but I do hear a lot of complains from people on the top servers about many stuff like always fighting the same guys over and over again, etc...

Honestly, I wouldn't really care much about tier 1 servers but I guess finding ways to even the numbers overall would be healthy for the wvw community... Though some say people will bandwagon 1 server and make it full anyways.

> @Linken.6345 said:

> ofcourse they want to stay there to be on top hence why alot of people want to transfer to t1 servers aswell.

Would it be too much of a strain on the equipment at Anet hardware to divide the PvE/PvP servers and the WvW ones?

Having players decide 2 servers of choice when they create an account.

I mean, it sounds more manageable, but I have no idea how doable it is.. And of course the dilemma of what to do with the current servers.

> @Reverence.6915 said:

> Plenty of guilds already have moved down. Off the top of my head, around 10 guilds have moved from Blackgate in the past year alone, not to mention all the JQ and Mag guilds that have either faded away or moved down

And BG still continues to win T1 matches due to the number and coverage of pugs. Makes ya think, doesn't it?

It's really quite annoying that YB has been closed for so long, half of our guild has been moving to the relink every time it resets. This is really such an inconvenience and we like it in YB. Having to raise gold to gem convert every what 12 weeks for the remaining orphaned guildies and their loss of pips is garbage in my opinion. We definitely need a better system in place.

> @Chaba.5410 said:

> > @Reverence.6915 said:

> > Plenty of guilds already have moved down. Off the top of my head, around 10 guilds have moved from Blackgate in the past year alone, not to mention all the JQ and Mag guilds that have either faded away or moved down

>

> And BG still continues to win T1 matches due to the number and coverage of pugs. Makes ya think, doesn't it?

That's cuz bg has the best pugs as well ;)

> @"Jumpin Lumpix.6108" said:

> > @Chaba.5410 said:

> > > @Reverence.6915 said:

> > > Plenty of guilds already have moved down. Off the top of my head, around 10 guilds have moved from Blackgate in the past year alone, not to mention all the JQ and Mag guilds that have either faded away or moved down

> >

> > And BG still continues to win T1 matches due to the number and coverage of pugs. Makes ya think, doesn't it?

>

> That's cuz bg has the best pugs as well ;)

Pugs almost never transfer.