Low FPS / Lag Issues [MERGED]

I live in Australia and my ping usually sits at 240 but now its around 260 and higher. I have never had problem with my fps, was getting anywhere from 60 to sometimes 100 . In the last couple of weeks its now around 40 and drops right down to 14 and lower if Im doing an event with lots of people. Also I'm getting 2 to 4 second freezes all the time which Ive never had before. Graphic card is updated and clean install. Really hard to play the game at the moment and hope they fix it soon.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have had relative problems since forever with this computer, buuuuuuut. its a quite decent system too...

when PoF was released there were suddenly many many deep performance issues.

partly on my end too, i had to fix my own computer and make it better, but for all of 2018 the performance was doing mostly okay. variable framerates of 10-35fps, usually stable around 17/19-25 fps in most zones. some more crowded places it would always go lower, 9-15 fps.

i realise this isn't what i am expected to achieve with a modern system in games.

i have amd fx 6300, amd radeon rx 560, asrock 970Extreme3 R2.0, DDR3 16GB corsair vengence, running gw2 from my samsung ssd(rapid enabled).

minimal installs, clean system. only gw1&2 and windows are on the ssd.

but however i have noticed that fps drop happened to an unplayable level in last weeks patch,

is there anything you can do?

because the game is all of a sudden totally broken for me now.

if this persists into the coming months and doesn't improve, i will have to look into buying or building a new system.

> @"HeadCrowned.6834" said:

> - Since the Windows update I get blinking and slow loading screens.

> - I get high ping spikes and huge FPS drops now and then. Tried several solutions, but didnt work.

> - I noticed that my overall FPS is much lower than it should be. Its somewhere between 30 and 50 mostly, while it should be able to handle a stable 80 easily.

I also noticed that lowering several graphical settings didnt change my performance in terms of FPS. It's like if my GPU doesnt want to work for 100% when this game is running or something.

i'm also having a similar issue, with the release of long live the lich, i have been completely unable to get higher than 20 FPS in most areas, and if people are near me at all it drops to 10-12 even on the absolute minimum settings. in fact, turning all my settings to minimum has, at best, a gain of 2 FPS. with the new festival event i'm often running at 5 FPS during the treasure hunt and struggle to even get around

my system does not have an integrated video card, i have already wiped the cache, reinstalled the game, checked my PCI bus to make sure it's x16, i have attempted to roll back my video drivers with no real success, the game is just refusing to run at a remotely decent frame rate at all

i currently have windows 7, a nVidia GTX 1050 Ti, 8 gig of ram, and an AMD FX 6300 six-core processor

all of my specs were completely adequate for running the game through heart of thorns and path of fire, and only went horrid with recent updates. i'm struggling to even maintain playable FPS in an empty area now and i'm at my wit's end trying to get the game to just _WORK_ again

I am curious how you optimise a game with the possibility for so many costumes, pets and weapons? Not to forget about mounts and skins plus environments.

What are the average drawcalls for the Labyrinthe Cliffs? Do you guys test throttle some scenes before you release them as the tech specs are definitely not the same ones that were required when the game came out

I'm having issues with FPS dropping to about 7 FPS or so in huge groups of other players, such as during world bosses, large meta events, and HP trains. With most of my graphics settings on High and a few on Medium, my FPS is normally about a stable 45 FPS or so in normal maps with low population, and populated maps with people spread out I get about 35 FPS, which is fine for me, but the massive drop in frames to less than 10 FPS makes doing events with large numbers of people virtually impossible and borderline unplayable, I've even tried setting my graphics settings to Low for best performance, and I still only get about 10 FPS in huge squads of players.

My specs are:

AMD FX 6300 Six-Core Processor CPU

16.0 GB Memory (RAM)

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 TI GPU

2 TB HDD (924 GB Free)

Now, I know my rig isn't the absolute best or top of the line, but I feel it should be sufficient for running Guild Wars 2 at least on Low-Medium settings at the bare minimum even with 40+ players around me, yet even with my settings on Low, my game chugs down to 5-10 FPS in huge groups or during events. Is there absolutely anything I can do to make my game playable with this many players onscreen? Like I said, playing on low-population maps gets me about 45 FPS on High-Medium settings, and regularly populated maps about 35 FPS on High-Medium settings, yet even on Low settings, huge squads and crowded groups drop me down to about 10 FPS maximum, sometimes down to 4 or 5. If anyone knows if there's anything I can do, please let me know, and be honest.

I nowadays have 16 GB of DDR3 ram at 1800 or 1866 speed,

A FX-6300 overclocked to 4.2 or 4.4 GHz with 6 cores,

a SSD OS hard drive with relatively fast HDDs for GW2 n other programs/games,

a 4GB model 960 GTX.

Before this, I had a 2 GB GPU that I forget the name of,

a 1090T 6 core overclocked to 3.6,

and 8 gb of 1333 DDR3 ram with no SSD n a few slower HDDs.

Yet I don't feel any significant improvement to FPS in cities/world bosses compared to before (and PoF is just as bad for most zones) them.

And I'm apparently being outperformed by a 4 year old laptop, because someone in cliffs told me he was on a 4 year old laptop running a 2.4 Ghz 4 core with MAX settings at 30-40 FPS....yet with my current specs at the top, in populated areas like the Cliffs, I only get 30s-low 40s if I have everything on MINIMUM...

Call me crazy, but I feel like a jump of nearly 1 Ghz should make SOME notable improvement in FPS since core count/ram/gpu doesn't....I feel like with those specs, I should not be running bare minimum gfx just to get more than 11-17 FPS in non dead zones :V

Unfortunetly the old AMD pre-ryzen CPUs are just awfull at single core performance, pretty much none of them could match eqvivalent Intels at the time. GW2 rely heavily on single core performance.

Btw if I dont recall incorrectly, be sure to have the integrated graphics disabled if you have that... I believe some of the AM3 chipsets had them on the mobo, unlike the Intel CPU+GPU combos.

Dawdler is correct about relying on single core performance. If you compare scores on [this list](https://www.cpu-monkey.com/en/cpu_benchmark-cinebench_r15_single_core-7 "this list") your 1090T(Thuban x6's released april 27th, 2010) scored 90 points in the single core test, your new fx6300(Piledriver, released may 10th 2012) scores 94.(stock clocks)

Around the same time as the Piledriver fx 6300 launched, the intel Ivy Bridge i5-3570k launched. And at stock the i5 was doing +130 on the same cinebench test, which is miles ahead as far as Gw2 is concerned.

These days, intels enthusiast chips(i7 8700k) are pulling 208 in single core while the Ryzen 2700x is doing a respectable 177.

Bottom line, you went from a near top of the line Thuban with 6 real cores and 6 real threads to a mid-range Piledriver with 3 cores+3 modules and 6 "Threads". Comparable to intels Hyperthreading in a way. Read more about [Clustered MultiThreading here](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulldozer_(microarchitecture)#Architecture "Clustered MultiThreading here").

So, sadly, even with the core speed increase, what you ended up with is more of a side-grade.

I mean those are all stock speeds though, and entirely ignoring my main point;

How can an OC of nearly 1 Ghz more....give me little to no improvement in FPS?

Are you telling me the coding in the game and/or the architecture in my newer CPU is so utterly garbage, that despite nearly a 20%~ or so increase in clock speed....I'm getting *NO* performance improvements?!

> @"Eon of Aeon.4658" said:

> I mean those are all stock speeds though, and entirely ignoring my main point;

> How can an OC of nearly 1 Ghz more....give me little to no improvement in FPS?

Comparing clock speeds is so 2001. Clock speeds are irrelevant today as there are major differences in chip architectures which you can not ignore.

The FX CPUs have a different architecture than the old Thubans. Their Single Core Performance is just about 80% of the Thuban single core performance (confirmed by AMD btw.), which is a result of their modular design which shares certain elements between multiple cores. The FX6xxx is not a "real" Hexacore, while the 1090 is.

Simplified math:

0,8 Performance Factor x 6 Cores x 4,4 GHz = 21,12 (Performance Indicator)

1,0 Performance Factor x 6 Cores x 3,6 GHz = 21,6 (Performance Indicator)

21,12 vs. 21,6 - Both CPUs are pretty much equally fast.

> Are you telling me the coding in the game and/or the architecture in my newer CPU is so utterly garbage, that despite nearly a 20%~ or so increase in clock speed....I'm getting *NO* performance improvements?!

Exactly. No Thuban Hexacore owner should upgrade to an FX6xxx. It has always been pointless.

When you buy a Ryzen 2600 (Hexacore with also a much higher single core performance than the old 1090) you should notice a big improvement even at equal clock speeds (3,6 GHz).

MrFayth did answer it:

- > @"MrFayth.3546" said:

> Bottom line, you went from a near top of the line Thuban with 6 real cores and 6 real threads to a mid-range Piledriver with 3 cores+3 modules and 6 "Threads". Comparable to intels Hyperthreading in a way. Read more about [Clustered MultiThreading here](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulldozer_(microarchitecture)#Architecture "Clustered MultiThreading here").

>

> So, sadly, even with the core speed increase, what you ended up with is more of a side-grade.

>

There's more to performance of a PC than just clock speed, the architecture of the chip, cache and all sorts play a major part to it. Although your clock speed is ~20% higher you have fewer actual cores and although those cores are multi-threaded with parts having their own processing elements they also share some execution resources and you'll have some overhead with the CPU dealing with these "virtual" cores plus you'll be more susceptible to other programs - broswers, OS, discord, firewall, virus, background services, etc also using part of your core that Guild Wars 2 wants to.

Most likely the reason you don't see a big difference is because gaming is very maths based (floating point math more specifically) and GW2 seems to do a lot of this on the CPU, couple that with the main drawback between the two microarchitectures is that the FX-6300 shares a floating point unit (FPU) between what you think are 2 cores... there was a lawsuit filed against AMD at one point over their claims of cores regarding this but I don't remember hearing if they won or lost that case (or settled it out of court).

Also if you read extremtechs review of bulldozer - https://www.extremetech.com/computing/100583-analyzing-bulldozers-scaling-single-thread-performance/2https://www.extremetech.com/computing/100583-analyzing-bulldozers-scaling-single-thread-performance/2 you will see them say:

> "One of the major questions surrounding Bulldozer has been how much of a penalty the chip’s SMT-style arrangement creates compared to a typical multi-core processor. Our results suggest that Bulldozer takes a 15-20 percent hit compared to a standard multi-core configuration. That’s actually pretty decent trade-off, particularly considering that this is the first Bulldozer-style CPU AMD has built. Unfortunately, the performance hit is significant enough to undermine AMD’s strategy of outflanking Intel by offering more CPU cores. Eight Bulldozer cores end up looking a lot like six Thuban cores, which is part of why AMD’s new chip struggles to pull away from its older cousin."

>

Now AMD have rectified some of that for Piledriver but it's still not the same as actually having seperate cores so whilst the 6300 is newer and will be faster in some circumstances there will also be others where it is no upgrade at all despite the higher clock speed. It's more of a side-grade as MrFayth already pointed out. Zen is a much better architecture if you're planning to stick with AMD but they are still some way behind Intel in the CPU wars.

Just come back after a few month break and I'm barely making 25fps. The game used to be smooth as butter unless a massive group of players were attacking a boss.

What's happened.. I've repaired my installation, deleted the cache, made sure my graphics drivers are up to date.. it's just unplayable.

Recently I have an issue, where my fps drops from around 50 to 18-20 for a few seconds, then goes back up to 50. This repeats pretty often, like every 5-10seconds.

When I launch the game there are no issues for a good while -30min- and after that this keeps going until I restart the game. Then again for around 30min no issues and these fps drops start again.

Anyone else had this/how could I fix it?

I tried repairing the client, but it didn't fix anything.

I've been struggling to do basic things in pve today because every minute or so the game just locks up. Skills stop activating. Players start running straight off a cliff or into a wall. Enemies stop attacking. And then a minute later it all flashes back into motion, usually with me being instantly dead. I tried typing in map chat and my message didn't appear for 5 minutes. Its been like this constantly all day. I tried running ping tests to see if it was my internet but everything seems fine on my end. I can download stuff, chat on discord, and watch netflix no problem. Anyone else experiencing issues?

Nope .... but I also know my connection isn't having any issue.

> I can download stuff, chat on discord, and watch netflix no problem. Anyone else experiencing issues?

These are not good comparisons because they can function under much worse conditions than a game. Audio and video codecs used for voip and streaming are designed to work well even under bad network conditions. Buffering also helps a lot. I've had my connection disconnect completely in the middle of watching a video without any issue because it reconnected before the buffer ran out. There is no buffering for a game. For voip some delays are not as noticeable since pauses are normal parts of conversations.

Then there is simply the case of different routes to the various servers.

I find that a simple ping is often not all that informative. I use pingplotter which shows something like this.

![imgur](https://i.imgur.com/Lijx0kV.png)

A summary of my connection to the server over the last 10 minutes. It makes any ongoing issue easier to spot.

Well after asking around it does seem like it's just me... Most people I asked in map chat and guild said they had no lag. I went to speedtest.net and ran a test. I live in Florida, and I used Seattle, Washington as my target. I got 84 ping, 102 Mbps down, 28 Mbps up. I ran it several times and got similar results each time. Maybe there is just something weird between me and the specific gw2 server...?

i am really not happy with the massive lag spike been going for almost a week now..WvW IS HARD TO PLAY keep rubber banding and most of all pvp d/cing gives me dishonor although it wasnt my fault.cannot log on and once you log you get d/c..pls anet fix this for i ahve rang my internet provider and the tech said nothing wrong on my line

I have noticed a lot of players complaining about this issue and people on high end pcs. Yet the issue is not addressed yet. Yes my pc is old and out dated that that should not be an excuse to not program properly so everyone can play the game. Also large amount of players on a server may also be the issue. I know sometimes server load is a bitch in games. I have been in the gaming community for over 10 years and when I see people with the i7 and better graphics then me complaining something is wrong and needs addressing. Help us by improving performance for everyone. Anyway needs addressing so I can play WvW.

Machine Id: {420CA956-7D0B-4BC0-A610-735361EB02C3}

Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO.,LTD

System Model: MS-7549

BIOS: Default System BIOS (type: BIOS)

Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 840 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz

Memory: 4096MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 4096MB RAM

Page File: 2067MB used, 2027MB available

Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS

DirectX Version: DirectX 12

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled

Miracast: Not Available

Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported

DxDiag Version: 10.00.17134.0001 64bit Unicode

------------

DxDiag Notes

------------

Display Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 2: No problems found.

Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------

DirectX Debug Levels

--------------------

Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)

DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)

DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)

DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)

DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)

DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)

DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: AMD Radeon HD 5450

Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.

Chip type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x68F9)

DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)

Device Type: Full Device (POST)

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_68F9&SUBSYS_03861043&REV_00

Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER]

Device Problem Code: No Problem

Driver Problem Code: Unknown

Display Memory: 2806 MB

Dedicated Memory: 1014 MB

Shared Memory: 1792 MB

Current Mode: 1440 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz)

HDR Support: Not Supported

Display Topology: Internal

Display Color Space: DXGI_COLOR_SPACE_RGB_FULL_G22_NONE_P709

Color Primaries: Red(0.651867,0.332531), Green(0.318859,0.569836), Blue(0.147961,0.091320), White Point(0.313977,0.329602)

Display Luminance: Min Luminance = 0.500000, Max Luminance = 270.000000, MaxFullFrameLuminance = 270.000000

Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor

Monitor Model: E17T6W

Monitor Id: EMA06B1

Native Mode: 1440 x 900(p) (59.887Hz)

Output Type: HD15

Monitor Capabilities: HDR Not Supported

Display Pixel Format: DISPLAYCONFIG_PIXELFORMAT_32BPP

Advanced Color: Not Supported

Driver Name: aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,amdxc64.dll

Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.1433 (English)

Driver Version: 15.301.1901.0

DDI Version: 11.2

Feature Levels: 11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1

Driver Model: WDDM 1.3

Graphics Preemption: DMA

Compute Preemption: DMA

Miracast: Not Supported

Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported

Power P-states: Not Supported

Virtualization: Not Supported

Block List: No Blocks

Catalog Attributes: N/A

Driver Attributes: Final Retail

Driver Date/Size: 2/25/2016 7:00:00 PM, 1528688 bytes

WHQL Logo'd: Yes

WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown

Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-2BB9-11CF-6A76-8C23BEC2C535}

Vendor ID: 0x1002

Device ID: 0x68F9

SubSys ID: 0x03861043

Revision ID: 0x0000

Driver Strong Name: oem9.inf:cb0ae4144029587a:ati2mtag_EvergreenC:15.301.1901.0:pci\ven_1002&dev_68f9

Rank Of Driver: 00D12001

Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C

DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_IDCT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD

Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported

DXVA-HD: Not Supported

DDraw Status: Enabled

D3D Status: Enabled

AGP Status: Enabled

MPO MaxPlanes: 1

MPO Caps: Not Supported

MPO Stretch: Not Supported

MPO Media Hints: Not Supported

MPO Formats: Not Supported

PanelFitter Caps: Not Supported

PanelFitter Stretch: Not Supported

-------------

Sound Devices

-------------

Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Playback: Yes

Default Voice Playback: Yes

Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_14627549&REV_1002

Manufacturer ID: 1

Product ID: 100

Type: WDM

Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys

Driver Version: 6.00.0001.8287 (English)

Date and Size: 10/31/2017 12:00:00 AM, 6025640 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

HW Accel Level: Basic

Cap Flags: 0xF1F

Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000

Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0

Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0

HW Memory: 0

Voice Management: No

EAX 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No

I3DL2 Listen/Src: No, No

Sensaura ZoomFX: No

Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Playback: No

Default Voice Playback: No

Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_14627549&REV_1002

Manufacturer ID: 1

Product ID: 100

Type: WDM

Date and Size: 10/31/2017 12:00:00 AM, 6025640 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

HW Accel Level: Basic

Cap Flags: 0xF1F

Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000

Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0

Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0

HW Memory: 0

Voice Management: No

EAX 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No

I3DL2 Listen/Src: No, No

Sensaura ZoomFX: No

---------------------

Sound Capture Devices

---------------------

Description: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Capture: Yes

Default Voice Capture: Yes

Date and Size: 10/30/2017 11:00:00, 6025640 bytes

Cap Flags: 0x1

Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

---------------------

Video Capture Devices

Number of Devices: 0

---------------------

-------------------

DirectInput Devices

-------------------

Device Name: Mouse

Attached: 1

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: USB Receiver

Controller ID: 0x0

Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52F

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------

USB Devices

-----------

+ USB Root Hub

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x1002, 0x4397

| Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB

| Service: usbhub

| Driver: usbhub.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 514464 bytes

| Driver: usbd.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 32152 bytes

|

+-+ USB Composite Device

| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52F

| | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0004

| | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE

| | Service: usbccgp

| | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 168864 bytes

| |

| +-+ USB Input Device

| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52F

| | | Location: 0000.0013.0000.001.000.000.000.000.000

| | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01

| | | Service: HidUsb

| | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 42496 bytes

| | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 173568 bytes

| | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 6/8/2018 04:01:36, 46080 bytes

| | |

| | +-+ HID-compliant mouse

| | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52F

| | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE

| | | | Service: mouhid

| | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 33280 bytes

| | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 56728 bytes

----------------

Gameport Devices

----------------

------------

PS/2 Devices

------------

+ Standard PS/2 Keyboard

| Matching Device ID: *PNP0303

| Service: i8042prt

| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 105984 bytes

| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 63904 bytes

------------------------

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives

------------------------

Drive: C:

Free Space: 198.6 GB

Total Space: 237.9 GB

File System: NTFS

Model: ST3250310AS ATA Device

Drive: D:

Free Space: 0.1 GB

Total Space: 0.1 GB

Model: ST3250318AS ATA Device

Drive: F:

Free Space: 123.0 GB

Total Space: 238.3 GB

Model: ST3250318AS ATA Device

Drive: G:

Model: TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-H652H ATA Device

Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 10.00.17134.0137 (English), 6/14/2018 23:36:47, 159744 bytes

--------------

System Devices

--------------

Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_75491462&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&98

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 30208 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 412576 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 514464 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_75491462&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&90

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 30208 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 412576 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 514464 bytes

Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1201&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C1

Driver: n/a

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1204&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C4

Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_9603&SUBSYS_96011022&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&10

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:49, 375712 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4384&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A4

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:49, 375712 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4398&SUBSYS_75491462&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&99

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4398&SUBSYS_75491462&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&91

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1202&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C2

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_439C&SUBSYS_75491462&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A1

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:49, 16288 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:49, 53656 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:49, 28568 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:49, 194976 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_9601&SUBSYS_96011022&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&00

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4390&SUBSYS_75011462&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&88

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:49, 16288 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:49, 53656 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:49, 28568 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:49, 194976 bytes

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_75491462&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&9A

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 95648 bytes

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_75491462&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&92

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 95648 bytes

Name: AMD Radeon HD 5450

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_68F9&SUBSYS_03861043&REV_00\4&20E2AD45&0&0010

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, 8.01.0001.1533 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:14, 23990912 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ati2erec.dll, 1.00.0000.0024 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:06, 52864 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdacpksd.sys, 2016.226.1513.0025 (English), 9/20/2017 13:19:54, 306024 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiumd64.dll, 9.14.0010.1171 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:18, 11068896 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiumd6a.dll, 8.14.0010.0533 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:20, 9106176 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atitmm64.dll, 6.14.0011.0025 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:18, 200320 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdpcom64.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:04, 88664 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atimpc64.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:14, 88664 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiadlxx.dll, 7.16.0010.1301 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:06, 1282184 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiumd6a.cap, 9/20/2017 13:20:18, 3437632 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atimuixx.dll, 6.14.0010.1002 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:16, 87680 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiapfxx.exe, 6.14.0010.1001 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:06, 376456 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvsva.dat, 11/4/2015 23:24:18, 157144 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvsvl.dat, 11/4/2015 23:24:18, 204952 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_cik.dat, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 234292 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_cik_nd.dat, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 232624 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativce02.dat, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 100832 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdmmcl6.dll, 1.06.0000.0000 (English), 9/20/2017 13:19:58, 60032 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiesrxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1209 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:14, 258696 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atieclxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1209 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:14, 572040 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atidemgy.dll, 4.05.5900.27133 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:10, 451720 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atio6axx.dll, 6.14.0010.13417 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:16, 31388288 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticalcl64.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:06, 65160 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticaldd64.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:10, 15721096 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticalrt64.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:10, 71816 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiapfxx.blb, 9/20/2017 13:20:06, 686208 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdhdl64.dll, 9/20/2017 13:19:56, 144008 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hsa-thunk64.dll, 9/20/2017 13:20:24, 204424 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdmantle64.dll, 9.01.0010.0099 (English), 9/20/2017 13:19:58, 6653568 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mantle64.dll, 9.01.0010.0099 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:24, 136840 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mantleaxl64.dll, 9.01.0010.0099 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:24, 105608 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativce03.dat, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 177344 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_vi.dat, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 322740 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_vi_nd.dat, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 321072 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_cz_nd.dat, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 258464 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amde31a.dat, 9/20/2017 13:19:54, 175648 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0207 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 13440 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdgfxinfo64.dll, 9/20/2017 13:19:54, 214152 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atieah64.exe, 9/20/2017 13:20:12, 171656 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_FJ.dat, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 252628 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_FJ_nd.dat, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 249680 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdocl12cl64.dll, 0.08.0000.0000 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:02, 27605640 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdicdxx.dat, 9/20/2017 13:19:56, 853477 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiicdxx.dat, 11/6/2014 12:53:26, 737410 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdlvr64.dll, 1.00.0004.0002 (English), 9/20/2017 13:19:56, 702592 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_el.dat, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 323588 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_el_nd.dat, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 320992 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\GameManager64.dll, 9/20/2017 13:20:24, 219272 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdmiracast.dll, 9/20/2017 13:19:58, 471976 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amde34a.dat, 9/20/2017 13:19:54, 166560 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_stn_nd.dat, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 261920 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\dgtrayicon.exe, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 233608 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\AMDKernelEvents.man, 9/20/2017 13:19:56, 7112 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atidxx64.dll, 8.17.0010.0648 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:12, 13534952 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiumdag.dll, 9.14.0010.1171 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:20, 9266664 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiumdva.dll, 8.14.0010.0533 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 8169480 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdpcom32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:02, 81824 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atimpc32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:14, 81816 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiadlxy.dll, 7.16.0010.1301 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:06, 950920 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiadlxx.dll, 7.16.0010.1301 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:06, 950920 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiumdva.cap, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 3471376 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ativvsva.dat, 11/4/2015 23:24:18, 157144 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ativvsvl.dat, 11/4/2015 23:24:18, 204952 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdmmcl.dll, 1.06.0000.0000 (English), 9/20/2017 13:19:58, 48768 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atioglxx.dll, 6.14.0010.13417 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:18, 25850496 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atidxx32.dll, 8.17.0010.0648 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:12, 11215320 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticalcl.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:06, 58504 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticaldd.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:08, 14311552 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticalrt.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:10, 61576 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiapfxx.blb, 9/20/2017 13:20:06, 686208 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdhdl32.dll, 9/20/2017 13:19:56, 132744 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\hsa-thunk.dll, 9/20/2017 13:20:24, 183944 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdmantle32.dll, 9.01.0010.0099 (English), 9/20/2017 13:19:58, 5233280 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mantle32.dll, 9.01.0010.0099 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:24, 123016 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mantleaxl32.dll, 9.01.0010.0099 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:24, 98440 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0207 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 13440 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdgfxinfo32.dll, 9/20/2017 13:19:54, 199296 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atieah32.exe, 9/20/2017 13:20:12, 154760 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdocl12cl.dll, 0.08.0000.0000 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:00, 22357632 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdlvr32.dll, 1.00.0004.0002 (English), 9/20/2017 13:19:56, 583808 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\GameManager32.dll, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 195720 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIODCLI.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:16, 60544 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIODE.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:16, 342144 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, 8.14.0001.6489 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:14, 684160 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiu9p64.dll, 8.14.0001.6489 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:18, 131240 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiuxp64.dll, 8.14.0001.6489 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 162888 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atig6txx.dll, 8.14.0001.6489 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:14, 167040 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiglpxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6489 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:14, 79488 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticfx64.dll, 8.17.0010.1433 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:10, 1528688 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdxc64.dll, 8.18.0010.0069 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:06, 9900072 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticfx32.dll, 8.17.0010.1433 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:10, 1257576 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdxc32.dll, 8.18.0010.0069 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:04, 8088176 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\OpenCL.dll, 2.00.0004.0000 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:06, 74376 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdocl64.dll, 10.00.1912.0005 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:02, 49997448 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\clinfo.exe, 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 244360 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\OpenCL.dll, 2.00.0004.0000 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:06, 68736 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdocl.dll, 10.00.1912.0005 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:00, 41519752 bytes

Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.stz, 8.14.0001.6032 (English), 9/20/2017 13:19:56, 79736 bytes

Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.itz, 9/20/2017 13:19:56, 1989 bytes

Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.ctz, 9/20/2017 13:19:56, 8748 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atig6pxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6489 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:14, 85120 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiu9pag.dll, 8.14.0001.6489 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:18, 113016 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiuxpag.dll, 8.14.0001.6489 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 143704 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atigktxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6489 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:14, 150792 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiglpxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6489 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:14, 79488 bytes

Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDhwDecoder_32.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 9/20/2017 13:19:56, 217728 bytes

Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDhwDecoder_64.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 9/20/2017 13:19:56, 255624 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\coinst_15.30.dll, 1.00.0005.0009 (English), 9/20/2017 13:20:22, 874624 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1200&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C0

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4399&SUBSYS_75491462&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A5

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1203&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C3

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_439D&SUBSYS_75491462&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A3

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:49, 18848 bytes

Name: AMD SMBus

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4385&SUBSYS_75491462&REV_3C\3&267A616A&0&A0

Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_75491462&REV_02\4&206601F1&0&0028

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rt640x64.sys, 9.01.0406.2015 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:49, 604160 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_9605&SUBSYS_96011022&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&28

Name: High Definition Audio Bus

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4383&SUBSYS_75491462&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A2

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdkmafd.sys, 8.14.0001.6003 (English), 7/28/2015 12:45:36, 40720 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:45, 86016 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:46, 98304 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:46, 379392 bytes

Name: High Definition Audio Bus

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_AA68&SUBSYS_AA681043&REV_00\4&20E2AD45&0&0110

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdkmafd.sys, 8.14.0001.6003 (English), 7/28/2015 12:45:36, 40720 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:45, 86016 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:46, 98304 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:46, 379392 bytes

------------------

DirectShow Filters

------------------

DirectShow Filters:

WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.17134.0001

WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.17134.0001

WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.17134.0001

MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.17134.0001

Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.17134.0001

WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.17134.0001

WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.17134.0112

Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.17134.0001

Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.17134.0001

DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.17134.0001

Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.17134.0001

AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001

Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,10.00.17134.0137

AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.17134.0001

StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001

MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.17134.0001

MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.17134.0001

Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.17134.0001

SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001

Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.17134.0112

Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.17134.0001

Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.17134.0112

ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001

Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,

Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.17134.0001

WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.17134.0001

VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,

File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001

DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.17134.0001

Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,

AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.17134.0112

WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.17134.0001

MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.17134.0001

DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.17134.0001

SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.17134.0001

Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.17134.0001

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.17134.0001

Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.17134.0001

StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001

Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001

Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,

AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,10.00.17134.0112

StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001

AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001

Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001

Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.17134.0137

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.17134.0001

MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001

Video Compressors:

WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.17134.0001

WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.17134.0001

MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.17134.0001

DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.17134.0001

MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

Audio Compressors:

WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.17134.0001

WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.17134.0001

IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

Audio Capture Sources:

Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001

PBDA CP Filters:

PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.17134.0137

PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.17134.0137

PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.17134.0137

Midi Renderers:

Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:

Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001

Realtek HD Audio CD input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001

Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001

Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:

Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001

Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001

BDA Network Providers:

Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001

Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001

Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001

Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001

Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.17134.0001

BDA Transport Information Renderers:

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.17134.0001

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.17134.0001

BDA CP/CA Filters:

Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,msvidctl.dll,6.05.17134.0001

Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,,

PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,,

XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,,

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001

Audio Renderers:

Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001

----------------------------

Preferred DirectShow Filters

----------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred]

, [, ]

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec

MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS

{78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

{7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

{6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec

{64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec

{64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

{64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec

{58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

{5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec

{44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS

MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS

{20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS

WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec

WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject

WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject

---------------------------

Media Foundation Transforms

---------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms]

:

, , , [, ],

Video Decoders:

AMD D3D11 Hardware MFT Playback Decoder, {17796AEB-0F66-4663-B8FB-99CBEE0224CE}, 0x4, 8, AMDhwDecoder_64.dll, 1.00.0000.0001

Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0137

DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0001

Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001

Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0137

WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001

WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 10.00.17134.0112

MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0001

Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001

Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000}, 0x1, MSVP9DEC.dll, 10.00.17134.0137

Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001

Video Encoders:

H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0001

WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001

Microsoft MF VPX Encoder Transform, {AEB6C755-2546-4881-82CC-E15AE5EBFF3D}, 0x1, MSVPXENC.dll, 10.00.17134.0137

H263 Encoder MFT, {BC47FCFE-98A0-4F27-BB07-698AF24F2B38}, 0x1, mfh263enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0001

WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 10.00.17134.0001

Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0112

Video Effects:

Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.17134.0001

Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 10.00.17134.0001

VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 10.00.17134.0083

Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.17134.0001

Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 10.00.17134.0001

Video Processor:

Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 10.00.17134.0137

Audio Decoders:

Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, DolbyDecMFT.dll, 10.00.17134.0081

MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}, 0x1, MSAMRNBDecoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001

WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001

Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.17134.0112

A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0137

GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0137

WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001

Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A}, 0x1, MSOpusDecoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001

Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}, 0x1, MSFlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001

Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.17134.0112

WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001

G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0137

IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0137

MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 10.00.17134.0001

Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}, 0x1, MSAlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001

ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0137

Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.17134.0001

DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.17134.0001

Audio Encoders:

LPCM DVD-Audio MFT, {068A8476-9229-4CC0-9D49-2FC699DCD30A}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.17134.0001

MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0137

Microsoft FLAC Audio Encoder MFT, {128509E9-C44E-45DC-95E9-C255B8F466A6}, 0x1, MSFlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001

WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001

MS AMRNB Encoder MFT, {2FAE8AFE-04A3-423A-A814-85DB454712B0}, 0x1, MSAMRNBEncoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001

Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0112

WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001

Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 10.00.17134.0001

Microsoft ALAC Audio Encoder MFT, {9AB6A28C-748E-4B6A-BFFF-CC443B8E8FB4}, 0x1, MSAlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001

Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0001

Audio Effects:

AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 10.00.17134.0001

Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 10.00.17134.0137

Multiplexers:

Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 10.00.17134.0137

Others:

Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0137

--------------------------------------------

Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories

--------------------------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT]

EnableDecoders = 1

-------------------------------------

Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred]

, , [, Preferred]

.3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.am?, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler

.amr, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred

.asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler

.ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred

.m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mk3d, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mka, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mks, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mkv, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.weba, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred

audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/MP4A-LATM, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/x-flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred

audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

--------------------------------

Media Foundation Scheme Handlers

--------------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred]

, , [, Preferred]

file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred

http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler

http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler

http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred

https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred

httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred

httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

mcrecv:, {FA6D33D4-9405-4BA5-9983-12604AC8E77A}, Miracast Sink Scheme Handler, Preferred

mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred

ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred

ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred

ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred

rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

Preferred Media Foundation Transforms

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred]

, [, ]

{E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}

MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}

{00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}

{EB27CEC4-163E-4CA3-8B74-8E25F91B517E}, Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B}

MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}

{A61AC364-AD0E-4744-89FF-213CE0DF8804}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}

{A2E58EB7-0FA9-48BB-A40C-FA0E156D0645}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}

{7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT

{73616D72-767A-494D-B478-F29D25DC9037}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}

MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT

MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}

MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}

MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}

{63616C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}

MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT

MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT

{53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

{3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT

MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT

MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

{33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT

MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject

MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT

MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject

MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT

MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject

MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}

MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

{30395056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000}

{30385056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000}

MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}

{0000F1AC-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}

{00007361-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}

{0000704F-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A}

{00006C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}

{00002001-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}

MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT

MFAudioFormat_ADTS, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT

MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT

MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject

MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}

{00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}

{00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}

WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject

MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject

KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}

{00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law