mesmer bomb vs deadeye in "1shoting"

Vertep.2498

> @sephiroth.4217 said:

> > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > @sephiroth.4217 said:

> > > > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > > > @sephiroth.4217 said:

> > > > > Mesmer bombs, DE Judgement shot, Fresh Air burst ele, That new holosmith burst builds and probably some more come across as "1shot" burst builds but reality is that it's more like 4-7 skills being used.

> > > > >

> > > > > I don't know about other Deadeyes with a rifle, but even when using deaths judgement for a 19k crit or more still involves a few other skills first, so if you take DA for the extra +200 power when revealed, you can also take the power signet for that extra 540 power (740 power without might).... With that and the might on steal trait (DE trait) and using stolen options twice (DA trait) you can go ---

> > > > > Steal - Use steal - Use steal - skill 5 on rifle - Signet pop - Deaths Judgement. = 6 skills there. Definitely 1 skill to kill you, but all up 6 buttons were pressed to amplify the power by 1,340+ to be able to hit that hard in the first place. Good thieves will also have Lead attacks stacked to 15% extra damage ontop of that there is also malice.

> > > > >

> > > > > As usual with these builds, if you see them coming and can mess up the burst, they are forced to retreat until cool downs come off so these builds generally rely on stealth to make ganks easier.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Read that Number for me.

> > > >

> > > > Watch closely at 1:35 ; the Mirage tried. No L2P here. He did best to avoid LoS. Yeah the dodge thing. At some Point of the video you can see the dodge thing; Thief shoots DE ; Enemy dodges; Thief has Quickness and shoots DE, DE hits RIGHT at the time when dodge ends -> One shot.

> > > >

> > > > So how do you differentiate good and bad DE's ?

> > > > Bad DE; Pushes 4 only once.

> > > > Good DE; Pushed 4 twice.

> > > >

> > > > Let me take the complexity of this ;

> > > > Need to mark enemy. Aim, mark. Done - im stealth now.

> > > > Need more Stealth - Pushes random stealth button.

> > > > Need more Stealth - Pushes random Stealth button.

> > > > Just a little bit more Stealth - Uses ULTIMATE HARD TO PERFORM STEALTH COMBO. pistol 5 then 2, walk back push 2 again. HARD TO PERFOM MUCH SKILL PLEASE.

> > > > Need to kneel to use DE (Complex way of thinking i Know) -> Kneels -> Is kneeling now -> Stealths of course

> > > >

> > > > And no we go the Part which may need some skill ; push signet, 4 and shadowstep very fast - Those are 3 Buttons - not everyone can do this...

> > >

> > > Why are you using WvW as a reference to damage when this is PvP we are discussing. Im sure youre smart enough to understand?

> > >

> > > If not, WvW allows for much higher stats than what PvP can offer.

> > >

> > > As for stealthing, I must be stupid because ive been usong rifle and pp and my stealth is from pistol 5 then using rifle 4 twice.

> >

> > The stealth thing is a raw attack ; If u don't use dagger, you can't use dagger 2 for stealth, obviously. If you'd run dagger/pistol and still use pistol5 + rifle 4 for stealth, then yes you're stupid, because rifle 4 costs 4 ini, when dagger 2 costs 3.

> >

> > So you wanna tell me that based on damage in WvW you can't do a prediction of PvP damage?

> > PvP Build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU4ansMBNOhlPBmOBUGjFkCj/S2JLlcNgAwCYLKtZmSA-jpxHQBKpMAAOCAM8BAosDCACvAA9Y/BA

> > WvW Build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU4alsMhGnY5Tw0Jw/ELEFGXFIBMB2ySjmAA/nsU2KB-jVSBABmpEMPNDacEAe4BAc1+jyPAuAATcQAwTHAlq/AA-w

> >

> > The difference between both builds is following ;

> > 2737 Power compared to 2555

> > 233% Crit damage compared to 229%

> > Sigil of Air + Force compared to Seperation and Opportunity

> >

> >

> > 50k damage in one shot with the WvW Build.

> > Reduce this build by 200 power and 4 % Crit chance - BOOM BALANCE

> >

> >

> > So let me get this straight here ; If u cant value the potential Damage output from onew ability in one Gamemode into the other Gamemode U lack something.

> >

>

> Show me that damage done in a controlled PvP environment then where there is no food, utilities, auras, specific sigils and runes such as air/fire.

>

> If you strongly believe that those numbers can be attained in PvP then you should have no issue replicating that damage in PvP.

>

> I await your video response.

I have no Program for it, and as i always say; I don't need to proof anything with footage or something. This is based on Logics and maths. Dude look at the Builds, and look at the video. Why even bring up AURAS???? Why bring up sigil or FIRE?? I clearly stated the difference in both builds. I don't BELIEVE that DJ can do 18-22k, i KNOW it cause i did the math with the PvP Build. Did u EVER do any kind of math in GW2 ?

"in a controlled PvP environment then where there is no food, utilities,"

I really hope u mean utility FOOD and not skills. (You brought up sigil of fire and Auras, so i'm open for every nonesense)

Before editing my previous Post and saying that it's gonna be arround 18-22k in Pvp i allready said "So let me get this straight here ; If u cant value the potential Damage output from onew ability in one Gamemode into the other Gamemode U lack something."

I brought up a WvW video as reference, because i was sure people would be smart enough to translate it into PvP.

Whops.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > @sephiroth.4217 said:

> > > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > > @sephiroth.4217 said:

> > > > > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > > > > @sephiroth.4217 said:

> > > > > > Mesmer bombs, DE Judgement shot, Fresh Air burst ele, That new holosmith burst builds and probably some more come across as "1shot" burst builds but reality is that it's more like 4-7 skills being used.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I don't know about other Deadeyes with a rifle, but even when using deaths judgement for a 19k crit or more still involves a few other skills first, so if you take DA for the extra +200 power when revealed, you can also take the power signet for that extra 540 power (740 power without might).... With that and the might on steal trait (DE trait) and using stolen options twice (DA trait) you can go ---

> > > > > > Steal - Use steal - Use steal - skill 5 on rifle - Signet pop - Deaths Judgement. = 6 skills there. Definitely 1 skill to kill you, but all up 6 buttons were pressed to amplify the power by 1,340+ to be able to hit that hard in the first place. Good thieves will also have Lead attacks stacked to 15% extra damage ontop of that there is also malice.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > As usual with these builds, if you see them coming and can mess up the burst, they are forced to retreat until cool downs come off so these builds generally rely on stealth to make ganks easier.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Read that Number for me.

> > > > >

> > > > > Watch closely at 1:35 ; the Mirage tried. No L2P here. He did best to avoid LoS. Yeah the dodge thing. At some Point of the video you can see the dodge thing; Thief shoots DE ; Enemy dodges; Thief has Quickness and shoots DE, DE hits RIGHT at the time when dodge ends -> One shot.

> > > > >

> > > > > So how do you differentiate good and bad DE's ?

> > > > > Bad DE; Pushes 4 only once.

> > > > > Good DE; Pushed 4 twice.

> > > > >

> > > > > Let me take the complexity of this ;

> > > > > Need to mark enemy. Aim, mark. Done - im stealth now.

> > > > > Need more Stealth - Pushes random stealth button.

> > > > > Need more Stealth - Pushes random Stealth button.

> > > > > Just a little bit more Stealth - Uses ULTIMATE HARD TO PERFORM STEALTH COMBO. pistol 5 then 2, walk back push 2 again. HARD TO PERFOM MUCH SKILL PLEASE.

> > > > > Need to kneel to use DE (Complex way of thinking i Know) -> Kneels -> Is kneeling now -> Stealths of course

> > > > >

> > > > > And no we go the Part which may need some skill ; push signet, 4 and shadowstep very fast - Those are 3 Buttons - not everyone can do this...

> > > >

> > > > Why are you using WvW as a reference to damage when this is PvP we are discussing. Im sure youre smart enough to understand?

> > > >

> > > > If not, WvW allows for much higher stats than what PvP can offer.

> > > >

> > > > As for stealthing, I must be stupid because ive been usong rifle and pp and my stealth is from pistol 5 then using rifle 4 twice.

> > >

> > > The stealth thing is a raw attack ; If u don't use dagger, you can't use dagger 2 for stealth, obviously. If you'd run dagger/pistol and still use pistol5 + rifle 4 for stealth, then yes you're stupid, because rifle 4 costs 4 ini, when dagger 2 costs 3.

> > >

> > > So you wanna tell me that based on damage in WvW you can't do a prediction of PvP damage?

> > > PvP Build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU4ansMBNOhlPBmOBUGjFkCj/S2JLlcNgAwCYLKtZmSA-jpxHQBKpMAAOCAM8BAosDCACvAA9Y/BA

> > > WvW Build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU4alsMhGnY5Tw0Jw/ELEFGXFIBMB2ySjmAA/nsU2KB-jVSBABmpEMPNDacEAe4BAc1+jyPAuAATcQAwTHAlq/AA-w

> > >

> > > The difference between both builds is following ;

> > > 2737 Power compared to 2555

> > > 233% Crit damage compared to 229%

> > > Sigil of Air + Force compared to Seperation and Opportunity

> > >

> > >

> > > 50k damage in one shot with the WvW Build.

> > > Reduce this build by 200 power and 4 % Crit chance - BOOM BALANCE

> > >

> > >

> > > So let me get this straight here ; If u cant value the potential Damage output from onew ability in one Gamemode into the other Gamemode U lack something.

> > >

> >

> > Show me that damage done in a controlled PvP environment then where there is no food, utilities, auras, specific sigils and runes such as air/fire.

> >

> > If you strongly believe that those numbers can be attained in PvP then you should have no issue replicating that damage in PvP.

> >

> > I await your video response.

>

> I don't BELIEVE that DJ can do 18-22k, i KNOW it cause i did the math with the PvP Build. Did u EVER do any kind of math in GW2 ?

![](https://i.imgur.com/ZpujGAR.jpg "")

Look at the damage in bottom left. Your math needs improving friend because as you can clearly see with the way I finished unload on 1 person, my next skill strait off the bat to another person without malice stacked was 19k by using the combo I mentioned earlier...

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAqaUnsMBNOhlOBePBUGjFaCzLM8FKD8/yiZ0ULAMhmNA-jZROABufCAk/QAAw+Dq/EAgpMAA is the build if you want to try and get that 30k for me, I won't hold you to your 50k but 30k will do, this way you can help me improve my build to be as OP as what you claim.

I still await your video or even a screenshot of the damage with your build that you were using to accomplish this.

> @sephiroth.4217 said:

> > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > > > > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > > > > > @sephiroth.4217 said:

> > > > > > > Mesmer bombs, DE Judgement shot, Fresh Air burst ele, That new holosmith burst builds and probably some more come across as "1shot" burst builds but reality is that it's more like 4-7 skills being used.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I don't know about other Deadeyes with a rifle, but even when using deaths judgement for a 19k crit or more still involves a few other skills first, so if you take DA for the extra +200 power when revealed, you can also take the power signet for that extra 540 power (740 power without might).... With that and the might on steal trait (DE trait) and using stolen options twice (DA trait) you can go ---

> > > > > > > Steal - Use steal - Use steal - skill 5 on rifle - Signet pop - Deaths Judgement. = 6 skills there. Definitely 1 skill to kill you, but all up 6 buttons were pressed to amplify the power by 1,340+ to be able to hit that hard in the first place. Good thieves will also have Lead attacks stacked to 15% extra damage ontop of that there is also malice.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > As usual with these builds, if you see them coming and can mess up the burst, they are forced to retreat until cool downs come off so these builds generally rely on stealth to make ganks easier.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Read that Number for me.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Watch closely at 1:35 ; the Mirage tried. No L2P here. He did best to avoid LoS. Yeah the dodge thing. At some Point of the video you can see the dodge thing; Thief shoots DE ; Enemy dodges; Thief has Quickness and shoots DE, DE hits RIGHT at the time when dodge ends -> One shot.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So how do you differentiate good and bad DE's ?

> > > > > > Bad DE; Pushes 4 only once.

> > > > > > Good DE; Pushed 4 twice.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Let me take the complexity of this ;

> > > > > > Need to mark enemy. Aim, mark. Done - im stealth now.

> > > > > > Need more Stealth - Pushes random stealth button.

> > > > > > Need more Stealth - Pushes random Stealth button.

> > > > > > Just a little bit more Stealth - Uses ULTIMATE HARD TO PERFORM STEALTH COMBO. pistol 5 then 2, walk back push 2 again. HARD TO PERFOM MUCH SKILL PLEASE.

> > > > > > Need to kneel to use DE (Complex way of thinking i Know) -> Kneels -> Is kneeling now -> Stealths of course

> > > > > >

> > > > > > And no we go the Part which may need some skill ; push signet, 4 and shadowstep very fast - Those are 3 Buttons - not everyone can do this...

> > > > >

> > > > > Why are you using WvW as a reference to damage when this is PvP we are discussing. Im sure youre smart enough to understand?

> > > > >

> > > > > If not, WvW allows for much higher stats than what PvP can offer.

> > > > >

> > > > > As for stealthing, I must be stupid because ive been usong rifle and pp and my stealth is from pistol 5 then using rifle 4 twice.

> > > >

> > > > The stealth thing is a raw attack ; If u don't use dagger, you can't use dagger 2 for stealth, obviously. If you'd run dagger/pistol and still use pistol5 + rifle 4 for stealth, then yes you're stupid, because rifle 4 costs 4 ini, when dagger 2 costs 3.

> > > >

> > > > So you wanna tell me that based on damage in WvW you can't do a prediction of PvP damage?

> > > > PvP Build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU4ansMBNOhlPBmOBUGjFkCj/S2JLlcNgAwCYLKtZmSA-jpxHQBKpMAAOCAM8BAosDCACvAA9Y/BA

> > > > WvW Build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU4alsMhGnY5Tw0Jw/ELEFGXFIBMB2ySjmAA/nsU2KB-jVSBABmpEMPNDacEAe4BAc1+jyPAuAATcQAwTHAlq/AA-w

> > > >

> > > > The difference between both builds is following ;

> > > > 2737 Power compared to 2555

> > > > 233% Crit damage compared to 229%

> > > > Sigil of Air + Force compared to Seperation and Opportunity

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 50k damage in one shot with the WvW Build.

> > > > Reduce this build by 200 power and 4 % Crit chance - BOOM BALANCE

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > So let me get this straight here ; If u cant value the potential Damage output from onew ability in one Gamemode into the other Gamemode U lack something.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Show me that damage done in a controlled PvP environment then where there is no food, utilities, auras, specific sigils and runes such as air/fire.

> > >

> > > If you strongly believe that those numbers can be attained in PvP then you should have no issue replicating that damage in PvP.

> > >

> > > I await your video response.

> >

> > I don't BELIEVE that DJ can do 18-22k, i KNOW it cause i did the math with the PvP Build. Did u EVER do any kind of math in GW2 ?

>

>

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/ZpujGAR.jpg "")

>

>

> Look at the damage in bottom left. Your math needs improving friend because as you can clearly see with the way I finished unload on 1 person, my next skill strait off the bat to another person without malice stacked was 19k by using the combo I mentioned earlier...

>

> I still await your video.

I don't get your Point here; So you wanna tell me DJ can do MORE then 18-22k Damage, when full stacked?

I have to add ; Claculation is based of a heavy armor class as always with 2600 Armor.

K let's go through it

DJ has a coefficient of 1,65. Damage gets higher by 15% for every Stack of Malice. We run Maleficient Seven and we have 7 stacks of Malice now ; Multiplier is 1,15^7 [15% per Stacks for 7 Stacks total]

Malice gives us 3% damage per Stack on it's own, so the next multiplicator is 1,03^7 [3% per Stack, for 7 Stacks in total]

We run Ferocious Strike, which is another 1,10 multiplicator.

We run Twin Fangs, and assume we're over 90% health, so another 1,07 multiplicator.

Seperation and Opportunity Sigils are botch active too ; 1,05*1,05 mutliplicator

Scholar rune is of course active too, so 1,10 Multiplicator

We have 25 Stacks of Might and activated our Signet so we have 3845 Power

We run No Quarter and we have Fury, so another 16,6% Crit Damage = 245% Crit damage

LETSGO

Weapon Strength[1095,5] x Power[3845] x Skill Coefficient[1,65] x Crit Damage Multiplicator[2,45] x Skill Malice Multiplicator[1,15^7] x Malice Multiplicator[1,03^7] x Ferocious Strike Multiplicator[1,10] x Twin Fangs Multiplicator[1,07] x Sigil Multiplicator[1,05^2] x Scholar Rune Multiplicator[1,10]/Armor

=[1095,5] x [3845] x [1,65] x [2,45] x [1,15^7] x [1,03^7] x [1,10] x [1,07] x [1,05^2] x [1,10]/ 2600 For Heavy Classes

~ 30583 Damage

=[1095,5] x [3845] x [1,65] x [2,45] x [1,15^7] x [1,03^7] x [1,10] x [1,07] x [1,05^2] x [1,10]/ 2200 For medium Classes

~36143 Damage

=[1095,5] x [3845] x [1,65] x [2,45] x [1,15^7] x [1,03^7] x [1,10] x [1,07] x [1,05^2] x [1,10]/ 2000 For light Classes

~39758 Damage

In my first calcuation i didnt used the extra ferocity of No Quarter + it seems like i forgot one Multiplicator.

As always pls correct mistakes, so everyone can learn from it.

> @FaboBabo.3581 said:

>

> > > > > > > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > > > > > > @sephiroth.4217 said:

> > > > > > > > Mesmer bombs, DE Judgement shot, Fresh Air burst ele, That new holosmith burst builds and probably some more come across as "1shot" burst builds but reality is that it's more like 4-7 skills being used.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I don't know about other Deadeyes with a rifle, but even when using deaths judgement for a 19k crit or more still involves a few other skills first, so if you take DA for the extra +200 power when revealed, you can also take the power signet for that extra 540 power (740 power without might).... With that and the might on steal trait (DE trait) and using stolen options twice (DA trait) you can go ---

> > > > > > > > Steal - Use steal - Use steal - skill 5 on rifle - Signet pop - Deaths Judgement. = 6 skills there. Definitely 1 skill to kill you, but all up 6 buttons were pressed to amplify the power by 1,340+ to be able to hit that hard in the first place. Good thieves will also have Lead attacks stacked to 15% extra damage ontop of that there is also malice.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > As usual with these builds, if you see them coming and can mess up the burst, they are forced to retreat until cool downs come off so these builds generally rely on stealth to make ganks easier.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Read that Number for me.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Watch closely at 1:35 ; the Mirage tried. No L2P here. He did best to avoid LoS. Yeah the dodge thing. At some Point of the video you can see the dodge thing; Thief shoots DE ; Enemy dodges; Thief has Quickness and shoots DE, DE hits RIGHT at the time when dodge ends -> One shot.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > So how do you differentiate good and bad DE's ?

> > > > > > > Bad DE; Pushes 4 only once.

> > > > > > > Good DE; Pushed 4 twice.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Let me take the complexity of this ;

> > > > > > > Need to mark enemy. Aim, mark. Done - im stealth now.

> > > > > > > Need more Stealth - Pushes random stealth button.

> > > > > > > Need more Stealth - Pushes random Stealth button.

> > > > > > > Just a little bit more Stealth - Uses ULTIMATE HARD TO PERFORM STEALTH COMBO. pistol 5 then 2, walk back push 2 again. HARD TO PERFOM MUCH SKILL PLEASE.

> > > > > > > Need to kneel to use DE (Complex way of thinking i Know) -> Kneels -> Is kneeling now -> Stealths of course

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > And no we go the Part which may need some skill ; push signet, 4 and shadowstep very fast - Those are 3 Buttons - not everyone can do this...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Why are you using WvW as a reference to damage when this is PvP we are discussing. Im sure youre smart enough to understand?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If not, WvW allows for much higher stats than what PvP can offer.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > As for stealthing, I must be stupid because ive been usong rifle and pp and my stealth is from pistol 5 then using rifle 4 twice.

> > > > >

> > > > > The stealth thing is a raw attack ; If u don't use dagger, you can't use dagger 2 for stealth, obviously. If you'd run dagger/pistol and still use pistol5 + rifle 4 for stealth, then yes you're stupid, because rifle 4 costs 4 ini, when dagger 2 costs 3.

> > > > >

> > > > > So you wanna tell me that based on damage in WvW you can't do a prediction of PvP damage?

> > > > > PvP Build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU4ansMBNOhlPBmOBUGjFkCj/S2JLlcNgAwCYLKtZmSA-jpxHQBKpMAAOCAM8BAosDCACvAA9Y/BA

> > > > > WvW Build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU4alsMhGnY5Tw0Jw/ELEFGXFIBMB2ySjmAA/nsU2KB-jVSBABmpEMPNDacEAe4BAc1+jyPAuAATcQAwTHAlq/AA-w

> > > > >

> > > > > The difference between both builds is following ;

> > > > > 2737 Power compared to 2555

> > > > > 233% Crit damage compared to 229%

> > > > > Sigil of Air + Force compared to Seperation and Opportunity

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > 50k damage in one shot with the WvW Build.

> > > > > Reduce this build by 200 power and 4 % Crit chance - BOOM BALANCE

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > So let me get this straight here ; If u cant value the potential Damage output from onew ability in one Gamemode into the other Gamemode U lack something.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Show me that damage done in a controlled PvP environment then where there is no food, utilities, auras, specific sigils and runes such as air/fire.

> > > >

> > > > If you strongly believe that those numbers can be attained in PvP then you should have no issue replicating that damage in PvP.

> > > >

> > > > I await your video response.

> > >

> > > I don't BELIEVE that DJ can do 18-22k, i KNOW it cause i did the math with the PvP Build. Did u EVER do any kind of math in GW2 ?

> >

> >

> > ![](https://i.imgur.com/ZpujGAR.jpg "")

> >

> >

> > Look at the damage in bottom left. Your math needs improving friend because as you can clearly see with the way I finished unload on 1 person, my next skill strait off the bat to another person without malice stacked was 19k by using the combo I mentioned earlier...

> >

> > I still await your video.

>

> I don't get your Point here; So you wanna tell me DJ can do MORE then 18-22k Damage, when full stacked?

> I have to add ; Claculation is based of a heavy armor class as always with 2600 Armor.

Stop circle jerking the conversation and go and get that screenshot or video please. You're the one claiming it can do 50k, I'm only asking for atleast 30k.

You derailed the thread with your claims and now I want proof of it to help make my build stronger.

EDIT: You added a wall of text after I made this response, again, stop circle jerking the conversation and go and get that screen shot please. No amount of math or theoretical hypothetical situation will convince me that you can attain even a 30k crit, you said it can be 50k, I'm asking for 30k to make it easier for you.....

Just admit that you can't do it and end this here. You laid out your proposed theoretical build and now I want to see it's practicality, get that screen shot please otherwise your math is as much use as Captain Hook at a gynaecologists convention.

> @sephiroth.4217 said:

> > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> >

> > > > > > > > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > > > > > > > @sephiroth.4217 said:

> > > > > > > > > Mesmer bombs, DE Judgement shot, Fresh Air burst ele, That new holosmith burst builds and probably some more come across as "1shot" burst builds but reality is that it's more like 4-7 skills being used.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I don't know about other Deadeyes with a rifle, but even when using deaths judgement for a 19k crit or more still involves a few other skills first, so if you take DA for the extra +200 power when revealed, you can also take the power signet for that extra 540 power (740 power without might).... With that and the might on steal trait (DE trait) and using stolen options twice (DA trait) you can go ---

> > > > > > > > > Steal - Use steal - Use steal - skill 5 on rifle - Signet pop - Deaths Judgement. = 6 skills there. Definitely 1 skill to kill you, but all up 6 buttons were pressed to amplify the power by 1,340+ to be able to hit that hard in the first place. Good thieves will also have Lead attacks stacked to 15% extra damage ontop of that there is also malice.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > As usual with these builds, if you see them coming and can mess up the burst, they are forced to retreat until cool downs come off so these builds generally rely on stealth to make ganks easier.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Read that Number for me.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Watch closely at 1:35 ; the Mirage tried. No L2P here. He did best to avoid LoS. Yeah the dodge thing. At some Point of the video you can see the dodge thing; Thief shoots DE ; Enemy dodges; Thief has Quickness and shoots DE, DE hits RIGHT at the time when dodge ends -> One shot.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > So how do you differentiate good and bad DE's ?

> > > > > > > > Bad DE; Pushes 4 only once.

> > > > > > > > Good DE; Pushed 4 twice.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Let me take the complexity of this ;

> > > > > > > > Need to mark enemy. Aim, mark. Done - im stealth now.

> > > > > > > > Need more Stealth - Pushes random stealth button.

> > > > > > > > Need more Stealth - Pushes random Stealth button.

> > > > > > > > Just a little bit more Stealth - Uses ULTIMATE HARD TO PERFORM STEALTH COMBO. pistol 5 then 2, walk back push 2 again. HARD TO PERFOM MUCH SKILL PLEASE.

> > > > > > > > Need to kneel to use DE (Complex way of thinking i Know) -> Kneels -> Is kneeling now -> Stealths of course

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > And no we go the Part which may need some skill ; push signet, 4 and shadowstep very fast - Those are 3 Buttons - not everyone can do this...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Why are you using WvW as a reference to damage when this is PvP we are discussing. Im sure youre smart enough to understand?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If not, WvW allows for much higher stats than what PvP can offer.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > As for stealthing, I must be stupid because ive been usong rifle and pp and my stealth is from pistol 5 then using rifle 4 twice.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The stealth thing is a raw attack ; If u don't use dagger, you can't use dagger 2 for stealth, obviously. If you'd run dagger/pistol and still use pistol5 + rifle 4 for stealth, then yes you're stupid, because rifle 4 costs 4 ini, when dagger 2 costs 3.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So you wanna tell me that based on damage in WvW you can't do a prediction of PvP damage?

> > > > > > PvP Build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU4ansMBNOhlPBmOBUGjFkCj/S2JLlcNgAwCYLKtZmSA-jpxHQBKpMAAOCAM8BAosDCACvAA9Y/BA

> > > > > > WvW Build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU4alsMhGnY5Tw0Jw/ELEFGXFIBMB2ySjmAA/nsU2KB-jVSBABmpEMPNDacEAe4BAc1+jyPAuAATcQAwTHAlq/AA-w

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The difference between both builds is following ;

> > > > > > 2737 Power compared to 2555

> > > > > > 233% Crit damage compared to 229%

> > > > > > Sigil of Air + Force compared to Seperation and Opportunity

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 50k damage in one shot with the WvW Build.

> > > > > > Reduce this build by 200 power and 4 % Crit chance - BOOM BALANCE

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So let me get this straight here ; If u cant value the potential Damage output from onew ability in one Gamemode into the other Gamemode U lack something.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Show me that damage done in a controlled PvP environment then where there is no food, utilities, auras, specific sigils and runes such as air/fire.

> > > > >

> > > > > If you strongly believe that those numbers can be attained in PvP then you should have no issue replicating that damage in PvP.

> > > > >

> > > > > I await your video response.

> > > >

> > > > I don't BELIEVE that DJ can do 18-22k, i KNOW it cause i did the math with the PvP Build. Did u EVER do any kind of math in GW2 ?

> > >

> > >

> > > ![](https://i.imgur.com/ZpujGAR.jpg "")

> > >

> > >

> > > Look at the damage in bottom left. Your math needs improving friend because as you can clearly see with the way I finished unload on 1 person, my next skill strait off the bat to another person without malice stacked was 19k by using the combo I mentioned earlier...

> > >

> > > I still await your video.

> >

> > I don't get your Point here; So you wanna tell me DJ can do MORE then 18-22k Damage, when full stacked?

> > I have to add ; Claculation is based of a heavy armor class as always with 2600 Armor.

>

> Stop circle jerking the conversation and go and get that screenshot or video please. You're the one claiming it can do 50k, I'm only asking for atleast 30k.

>

> You derailed the thread with your claims and now I want proof of it to help make my build stronger.

i edited my previous Post to show insides in the math.

Still not getting what u want now ; U proofed that DJ can easily do 19k damage in One shot, and u think its ok right ?

im gonna tell you this again ; i NEVER said it can do 50k in Pvp.

I said ; based on the WvW footage we can expect it to hit at least 18-22k in Pvp. U proofed that u can hit 18-22k in Pvp.

Maths just showing the perfect Case, which is unlikely to happen in real PvP, which I admit.

But just in that second u proofed, that u can easily hit a fresh target with 19k DJ, which is pretty easy.

Sure the OFFICIAL MATH used to calculate damage is bullshit...

> @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > >

> > > > > > > > > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > > > > > > > > @sephiroth.4217 said:

> > > > > > > > > > Mesmer bombs, DE Judgement shot, Fresh Air burst ele, That new holosmith burst builds and probably some more come across as "1shot" burst builds but reality is that it's more like 4-7 skills being used.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I don't know about other Deadeyes with a rifle, but even when using deaths judgement for a 19k crit or more still involves a few other skills first, so if you take DA for the extra +200 power when revealed, you can also take the power signet for that extra 540 power (740 power without might).... With that and the might on steal trait (DE trait) and using stolen options twice (DA trait) you can go ---

> > > > > > > > > > Steal - Use steal - Use steal - skill 5 on rifle - Signet pop - Deaths Judgement. = 6 skills there. Definitely 1 skill to kill you, but all up 6 buttons were pressed to amplify the power by 1,340+ to be able to hit that hard in the first place. Good thieves will also have Lead attacks stacked to 15% extra damage ontop of that there is also malice.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > As usual with these builds, if you see them coming and can mess up the burst, they are forced to retreat until cool downs come off so these builds generally rely on stealth to make ganks easier.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Read that Number for me.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Watch closely at 1:35 ; the Mirage tried. No L2P here. He did best to avoid LoS. Yeah the dodge thing. At some Point of the video you can see the dodge thing; Thief shoots DE ; Enemy dodges; Thief has Quickness and shoots DE, DE hits RIGHT at the time when dodge ends -> One shot.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > So how do you differentiate good and bad DE's ?

> > > > > > > > > Bad DE; Pushes 4 only once.

> > > > > > > > > Good DE; Pushed 4 twice.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Let me take the complexity of this ;

> > > > > > > > > Need to mark enemy. Aim, mark. Done - im stealth now.

> > > > > > > > > Need more Stealth - Pushes random stealth button.

> > > > > > > > > Need more Stealth - Pushes random Stealth button.

> > > > > > > > > Just a little bit more Stealth - Uses ULTIMATE HARD TO PERFORM STEALTH COMBO. pistol 5 then 2, walk back push 2 again. HARD TO PERFOM MUCH SKILL PLEASE.

> > > > > > > > > Need to kneel to use DE (Complex way of thinking i Know) -> Kneels -> Is kneeling now -> Stealths of course

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > And no we go the Part which may need some skill ; push signet, 4 and shadowstep very fast - Those are 3 Buttons - not everyone can do this...

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Why are you using WvW as a reference to damage when this is PvP we are discussing. Im sure youre smart enough to understand?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > If not, WvW allows for much higher stats than what PvP can offer.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > As for stealthing, I must be stupid because ive been usong rifle and pp and my stealth is from pistol 5 then using rifle 4 twice.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The stealth thing is a raw attack ; If u don't use dagger, you can't use dagger 2 for stealth, obviously. If you'd run dagger/pistol and still use pistol5 + rifle 4 for stealth, then yes you're stupid, because rifle 4 costs 4 ini, when dagger 2 costs 3.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > So you wanna tell me that based on damage in WvW you can't do a prediction of PvP damage?

> > > > > > > PvP Build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU4ansMBNOhlPBmOBUGjFkCj/S2JLlcNgAwCYLKtZmSA-jpxHQBKpMAAOCAM8BAosDCACvAA9Y/BA

> > > > > > > WvW Build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU4alsMhGnY5Tw0Jw/ELEFGXFIBMB2ySjmAA/nsU2KB-jVSBABmpEMPNDacEAe4BAc1+jyPAuAATcQAwTHAlq/AA-w

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The difference between both builds is following ;

> > > > > > > 2737 Power compared to 2555

> > > > > > > 233% Crit damage compared to 229%

> > > > > > > Sigil of Air + Force compared to Seperation and Opportunity

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > 50k damage in one shot with the WvW Build.

> > > > > > > Reduce this build by 200 power and 4 % Crit chance - BOOM BALANCE

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > So let me get this straight here ; If u cant value the potential Damage output from onew ability in one Gamemode into the other Gamemode U lack something.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Show me that damage done in a controlled PvP environment then where there is no food, utilities, auras, specific sigils and runes such as air/fire.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If you strongly believe that those numbers can be attained in PvP then you should have no issue replicating that damage in PvP.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I await your video response.

> > > > >

> > > > > I don't BELIEVE that DJ can do 18-22k, i KNOW it cause i did the math with the PvP Build. Did u EVER do any kind of math in GW2 ?

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ![](https://i.imgur.com/ZpujGAR.jpg "")

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Look at the damage in bottom left. Your math needs improving friend because as you can clearly see with the way I finished unload on 1 person, my next skill strait off the bat to another person without malice stacked was 19k by using the combo I mentioned earlier...

> > > >

> > > > I still await your video.

> > >

> > > I don't get your Point here; So you wanna tell me DJ can do MORE then 18-22k Damage, when full stacked?

> > > I have to add ; Claculation is based of a heavy armor class as always with 2600 Armor.

> >

> > Stop circle jerking the conversation and go and get that screenshot or video please. You're the one claiming it can do 50k, I'm only asking for atleast 30k.

> >

> > You derailed the thread with your claims and now I want proof of it to help make my build stronger.

>

> i edited my previous Post to show insides in the math.

> Still not getting what u want now ; U proofed that DJ can easily do 19k damage in One shot, and u think its ok right ?

> im gonna tell you this again ; i NEVER said it can do 50k in Pvp.

> I said ; based on the WvW footage we can expect it to hit at least 18-22k in Pvp. U proofed that u can hit 18-22k in Pvp.

>

> Maths just showing the perfect Case, which is unlikely to happen in real PvP, which I admit.

> But just in that second u proofed, that u can easily hit a fresh target with 19k DJ, which is pretty easy.

Yes it is, but the point is that that damage can't be attained by "1 skill".... There's about 6 buttons to press first of which I laid out my poor combo earlier, I'm a bad thief and I know there are much better ones around, by the way you adamantly say that we can attain 50k, I'm asking you to provide proof for even just 30k.

I want to see that 50k or 30k attained in PvP. Just press PRT SC after you land the attack and post it here, it's not hard unless you're full of it.

This is your arguement remember, you posted a WvW video in a PvP forum as your validity for damage, I'm asking you to validate that claim by replicating it in PvP.

EDIT: Our conversation ends here actually, I know you're full of it because you have gone back and edited your posts and thrown in a few things like "it's easy to guess the PvP damage with like 10% accuracy. It's still arround 18-22k in One shot." after I showed you a 19k shot when you specifically said that those numbers can't be done at all. You back tracked yourself so many times now it's clear that you're full of it man.

> @sephiroth.4217 said:

> > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @sephiroth.4217 said:

> > > > > > > > > > > Mesmer bombs, DE Judgement shot, Fresh Air burst ele, That new holosmith burst builds and probably some more come across as "1shot" burst builds but reality is that it's more like 4-7 skills being used.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I don't know about other Deadeyes with a rifle, but even when using deaths judgement for a 19k crit or more still involves a few other skills first, so if you take DA for the extra +200 power when revealed, you can also take the power signet for that extra 540 power (740 power without might).... With that and the might on steal trait (DE trait) and using stolen options twice (DA trait) you can go ---

> > > > > > > > > > > Steal - Use steal - Use steal - skill 5 on rifle - Signet pop - Deaths Judgement. = 6 skills there. Definitely 1 skill to kill you, but all up 6 buttons were pressed to amplify the power by 1,340+ to be able to hit that hard in the first place. Good thieves will also have Lead attacks stacked to 15% extra damage ontop of that there is also malice.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > As usual with these builds, if you see them coming and can mess up the burst, they are forced to retreat until cool downs come off so these builds generally rely on stealth to make ganks easier.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Read that Number for me.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Watch closely at 1:35 ; the Mirage tried. No L2P here. He did best to avoid LoS. Yeah the dodge thing. At some Point of the video you can see the dodge thing; Thief shoots DE ; Enemy dodges; Thief has Quickness and shoots DE, DE hits RIGHT at the time when dodge ends -> One shot.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > So how do you differentiate good and bad DE's ?

> > > > > > > > > > Bad DE; Pushes 4 only once.

> > > > > > > > > > Good DE; Pushed 4 twice.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Let me take the complexity of this ;

> > > > > > > > > > Need to mark enemy. Aim, mark. Done - im stealth now.

> > > > > > > > > > Need more Stealth - Pushes random stealth button.

> > > > > > > > > > Need more Stealth - Pushes random Stealth button.

> > > > > > > > > > Just a little bit more Stealth - Uses ULTIMATE HARD TO PERFORM STEALTH COMBO. pistol 5 then 2, walk back push 2 again. HARD TO PERFOM MUCH SKILL PLEASE.

> > > > > > > > > > Need to kneel to use DE (Complex way of thinking i Know) -> Kneels -> Is kneeling now -> Stealths of course

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > And no we go the Part which may need some skill ; push signet, 4 and shadowstep very fast - Those are 3 Buttons - not everyone can do this...

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Why are you using WvW as a reference to damage when this is PvP we are discussing. Im sure youre smart enough to understand?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > If not, WvW allows for much higher stats than what PvP can offer.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > As for stealthing, I must be stupid because ive been usong rifle and pp and my stealth is from pistol 5 then using rifle 4 twice.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > The stealth thing is a raw attack ; If u don't use dagger, you can't use dagger 2 for stealth, obviously. If you'd run dagger/pistol and still use pistol5 + rifle 4 for stealth, then yes you're stupid, because rifle 4 costs 4 ini, when dagger 2 costs 3.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > So you wanna tell me that based on damage in WvW you can't do a prediction of PvP damage?

> > > > > > > > PvP Build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU4ansMBNOhlPBmOBUGjFkCj/S2JLlcNgAwCYLKtZmSA-jpxHQBKpMAAOCAM8BAosDCACvAA9Y/BA

> > > > > > > > WvW Build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU4alsMhGnY5Tw0Jw/ELEFGXFIBMB2ySjmAA/nsU2KB-jVSBABmpEMPNDacEAe4BAc1+jyPAuAATcQAwTHAlq/AA-w

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > The difference between both builds is following ;

> > > > > > > > 2737 Power compared to 2555

> > > > > > > > 233% Crit damage compared to 229%

> > > > > > > > Sigil of Air + Force compared to Seperation and Opportunity

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > 50k damage in one shot with the WvW Build.

> > > > > > > > Reduce this build by 200 power and 4 % Crit chance - BOOM BALANCE

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > So let me get this straight here ; If u cant value the potential Damage output from onew ability in one Gamemode into the other Gamemode U lack something.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Show me that damage done in a controlled PvP environment then where there is no food, utilities, auras, specific sigils and runes such as air/fire.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If you strongly believe that those numbers can be attained in PvP then you should have no issue replicating that damage in PvP.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I await your video response.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I don't BELIEVE that DJ can do 18-22k, i KNOW it cause i did the math with the PvP Build. Did u EVER do any kind of math in GW2 ?

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ![](https://i.imgur.com/ZpujGAR.jpg "")

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Look at the damage in bottom left. Your math needs improving friend because as you can clearly see with the way I finished unload on 1 person, my next skill strait off the bat to another person without malice stacked was 19k by using the combo I mentioned earlier...

> > > > >

> > > > > I still await your video.

> > > >

> > > > I don't get your Point here; So you wanna tell me DJ can do MORE then 18-22k Damage, when full stacked?

> > > > I have to add ; Claculation is based of a heavy armor class as always with 2600 Armor.

> > >

> > > Stop circle jerking the conversation and go and get that screenshot or video please. You're the one claiming it can do 50k, I'm only asking for atleast 30k.

> > >

> > > You derailed the thread with your claims and now I want proof of it to help make my build stronger.

> >

> > i edited my previous Post to show insides in the math.

> > Still not getting what u want now ; U proofed that DJ can easily do 19k damage in One shot, and u think its ok right ?

> > im gonna tell you this again ; i NEVER said it can do 50k in Pvp.

> > I said ; based on the WvW footage we can expect it to hit at least 18-22k in Pvp. U proofed that u can hit 18-22k in Pvp.

> >

> > Maths just showing the perfect Case, which is unlikely to happen in real PvP, which I admit.

> > But just in that second u proofed, that u can easily hit a fresh target with 19k DJ, which is pretty easy.

>

> Yes it is, but the point is that that damage can't be attained by "1 skill".... There's about 6 buttons to press first of which I laid out my poor combo earlier, I'm a bad thief and I know there are much better ones around, by the way you adamantly say that we can attain 50k, I'm asking you to provide proof for even just 30k.

>

> I want to see that 50k or 30k attained in PvP. Just press PRT SC after you land the attack and post it here, it's not hard unless you're full of it.

>

>

> This is your arguement remember, you posted a WvW video in a PvP forum as your validity for damage, I'm asking you to validate that claim by replicating it in PvP.

>

>

> EDIT: Our conversation ends here actually, I know you're full of it because you have gone back and edited your posts and thrown in a few things like "it's easy to guess the PvP damage with like 10% accuracy. It's still arround 18-22k in One shot." after I showed you a 19k shot.

>

> You're so full of it man.

this is a 100% misunderstanding. I edited my post as u were reading it. U didnt saw that i edited the 18-22k part way before ur screenshot...

Edit ; Oh yes u did know ; u quoted that Line in ur screenshot post ; Fuk off man got ya.> @sephiroth.4217 said:

> > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > > > > > Mesmer bombs, DE Judgement shot, Fresh Air burst ele, That new holosmith burst builds and probably some more come across as "1shot" burst builds but reality is that it's more like 4-7 skills being used.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I don't know about other Deadeyes with a rifle, but even when using deaths judgement for a 19k crit or more still involves a few other skills first, so if you take DA for the extra +200 power when revealed, you can also take the power signet for that extra 540 power (740 power without might).... With that and the might on steal trait (DE trait) and using stolen options twice (DA trait) you can go ---

> > > > > > > Steal - Use steal - Use steal - skill 5 on rifle - Signet pop - Deaths Judgement. = 6 skills there. Definitely 1 skill to kill you, but all up 6 buttons were pressed to amplify the power by 1,340+ to be able to hit that hard in the first place. Good thieves will also have Lead attacks stacked to 15% extra damage ontop of that there is also malice.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > As usual with these builds, if you see them coming and can mess up the burst, they are forced to retreat until cool downs come off so these builds generally rely on stealth to make ganks easier.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Read that Number for me.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Watch closely at 1:35 ; the Mirage tried. No L2P here. He did best to avoid LoS. Yeah the dodge thing. At some Point of the video you can see the dodge thing; Thief shoots DE ; Enemy dodges; Thief has Quickness and shoots DE, DE hits RIGHT at the time when dodge ends -> One shot.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So how do you differentiate good and bad DE's ?

> > > > > > Bad DE; Pushes 4 only once.

> > > > > > Good DE; Pushed 4 twice.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Let me take the complexity of this ;

> > > > > > Need to mark enemy. Aim, mark. Done - im stealth now.

> > > > > > Need more Stealth - Pushes random stealth button.

> > > > > > Need more Stealth - Pushes random Stealth button.

> > > > > > Just a little bit more Stealth - Uses ULTIMATE HARD TO PERFORM STEALTH COMBO. pistol 5 then 2, walk back push 2 again. HARD TO PERFOM MUCH SKILL PLEASE.

> > > > > > Need to kneel to use DE (Complex way of thinking i Know) -> Kneels -> Is kneeling now -> Stealths of course

> > > > > >

> > > > > > And no we go the Part which may need some skill ; push signet, 4 and shadowstep very fast - Those are 3 Buttons - not everyone can do this...

> > > > >

> > > > > Why are you using WvW as a reference to damage when this is PvP we are discussing. Im sure youre smart enough to understand?

> > > > >

> > > > > If not, WvW allows for much higher stats than what PvP can offer.

> > > > >

> > > > > As for stealthing, I must be stupid because ive been usong rifle and pp and my stealth is from pistol 5 then using rifle 4 twice.

> > > >

> > > > The stealth thing is a raw attack ; If u don't use dagger, you can't use dagger 2 for stealth, obviously. If you'd run dagger/pistol and still use pistol5 + rifle 4 for stealth, then yes you're stupid, because rifle 4 costs 4 ini, when dagger 2 costs 3.

> > > >

> > > > So you wanna tell me that based on damage in WvW you can't do a prediction of PvP damage?

> > > > PvP Build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU4ansMBNOhlPBmOBUGjFkCj/S2JLlcNgAwCYLKtZmSA-jpxHQBKpMAAOCAM8BAosDCACvAA9Y/BA

> > > > WvW Build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU4alsMhGnY5Tw0Jw/ELEFGXFIBMB2ySjmAA/nsU2KB-jVSBABmpEMPNDacEAe4BAc1+jyPAuAATcQAwTHAlq/AA-w

> > > >

> > > > The difference between both builds is following ;

> > > > 2737 Power compared to 2555

> > > > 233% Crit damage compared to 229%

> > > > Sigil of Air + Force compared to Seperation and Opportunity

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 50k damage in one shot with the WvW Build.

> > > > Reduce this build by 200 power and 4 % Crit chance - BOOM BALANCE

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > So let me get this straight here ; If u cant value the potential Damage output from onew ability in one Gamemode into the other Gamemode U lack something.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Show me that damage done in a controlled PvP environment then where there is no food, utilities, auras, specific sigils and runes such as air/fire.

> > >

> > > If you strongly believe that those numbers can be attained in PvP then you should have no issue replicating that damage in PvP.

> > >

> > > I await your video response.

> >

> > I don't BELIEVE that DJ can do 18-22k, i KNOW it cause i did the math with the PvP Build. Did u EVER do any kind of math in GW2 ?

>

>

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/ZpujGAR.jpg "")

>

>

> Look at the damage in bottom left. Your math needs improving friend because as you can clearly see with the way I finished unload on 1 person, my next skill strait off the bat to another person without malice stacked was 19k by using the combo I mentioned earlier...

> http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAqaUnsMBNOhlOBePBUGjFaCzLM8FKD8/yiZ0ULAMhmNA-jZROABufCAk/QAAw+Dq/EAgpMAA is the build if you want to try and get that 30k for me, I won't hold you to your 50k but 30k will do, this way you can help me improve my build to be as OP as what you claim.

>

> I still await your video or even a screenshot of the damage with your build that you were using to accomplish this.

U can even see when the Post was edited man. Tzee

> @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @sephiroth.4217 said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > Mesmer bombs, DE Judgement shot, Fresh Air burst ele, That new holosmith burst builds and probably some more come across as "1shot" burst builds but reality is that it's more like 4-7 skills being used.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > I don't know about other Deadeyes with a rifle, but even when using deaths judgement for a 19k crit or more still involves a few other skills first, so if you take DA for the extra +200 power when revealed, you can also take the power signet for that extra 540 power (740 power without might).... With that and the might on steal trait (DE trait) and using stolen options twice (DA trait) you can go ---

> > > > > > > > > > > > Steal - Use steal - Use steal - skill 5 on rifle - Signet pop - Deaths Judgement. = 6 skills there. Definitely 1 skill to kill you, but all up 6 buttons were pressed to amplify the power by 1,340+ to be able to hit that hard in the first place. Good thieves will also have Lead attacks stacked to 15% extra damage ontop of that there is also malice.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > As usual with these builds, if you see them coming and can mess up the burst, they are forced to retreat until cool downs come off so these builds generally rely on stealth to make ganks easier.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Read that Number for me.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Watch closely at 1:35 ; the Mirage tried. No L2P here. He did best to avoid LoS. Yeah the dodge thing. At some Point of the video you can see the dodge thing; Thief shoots DE ; Enemy dodges; Thief has Quickness and shoots DE, DE hits RIGHT at the time when dodge ends -> One shot.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > So how do you differentiate good and bad DE's ?

> > > > > > > > > > > Bad DE; Pushes 4 only once.

> > > > > > > > > > > Good DE; Pushed 4 twice.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Let me take the complexity of this ;

> > > > > > > > > > > Need to mark enemy. Aim, mark. Done - im stealth now.

> > > > > > > > > > > Need more Stealth - Pushes random stealth button.

> > > > > > > > > > > Need more Stealth - Pushes random Stealth button.

> > > > > > > > > > > Just a little bit more Stealth - Uses ULTIMATE HARD TO PERFORM STEALTH COMBO. pistol 5 then 2, walk back push 2 again. HARD TO PERFOM MUCH SKILL PLEASE.

> > > > > > > > > > > Need to kneel to use DE (Complex way of thinking i Know) -> Kneels -> Is kneeling now -> Stealths of course

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > And no we go the Part which may need some skill ; push signet, 4 and shadowstep very fast - Those are 3 Buttons - not everyone can do this...

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Why are you using WvW as a reference to damage when this is PvP we are discussing. Im sure youre smart enough to understand?

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > If not, WvW allows for much higher stats than what PvP can offer.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > As for stealthing, I must be stupid because ive been usong rifle and pp and my stealth is from pistol 5 then using rifle 4 twice.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > The stealth thing is a raw attack ; If u don't use dagger, you can't use dagger 2 for stealth, obviously. If you'd run dagger/pistol and still use pistol5 + rifle 4 for stealth, then yes you're stupid, because rifle 4 costs 4 ini, when dagger 2 costs 3.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > So you wanna tell me that based on damage in WvW you can't do a prediction of PvP damage?

> > > > > > > > > PvP Build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU4ansMBNOhlPBmOBUGjFkCj/S2JLlcNgAwCYLKtZmSA-jpxHQBKpMAAOCAM8BAosDCACvAA9Y/BA

> > > > > > > > > WvW Build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU4alsMhGnY5Tw0Jw/ELEFGXFIBMB2ySjmAA/nsU2KB-jVSBABmpEMPNDacEAe4BAc1+jyPAuAATcQAwTHAlq/AA-w

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > The difference between both builds is following ;

> > > > > > > > > 2737 Power compared to 2555

> > > > > > > > > 233% Crit damage compared to 229%

> > > > > > > > > Sigil of Air + Force compared to Seperation and Opportunity

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > 50k damage in one shot with the WvW Build.

> > > > > > > > > Reduce this build by 200 power and 4 % Crit chance - BOOM BALANCE

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > So let me get this straight here ; If u cant value the potential Damage output from onew ability in one Gamemode into the other Gamemode U lack something.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Show me that damage done in a controlled PvP environment then where there is no food, utilities, auras, specific sigils and runes such as air/fire.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > If you strongly believe that those numbers can be attained in PvP then you should have no issue replicating that damage in PvP.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I await your video response.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I don't BELIEVE that DJ can do 18-22k, i KNOW it cause i did the math with the PvP Build. Did u EVER do any kind of math in GW2 ?

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ![](https://i.imgur.com/ZpujGAR.jpg "")

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Look at the damage in bottom left. Your math needs improving friend because as you can clearly see with the way I finished unload on 1 person, my next skill strait off the bat to another person without malice stacked was 19k by using the combo I mentioned earlier...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I still await your video.

> > > > >

> > > > > I don't get your Point here; So you wanna tell me DJ can do MORE then 18-22k Damage, when full stacked?

> > > > > I have to add ; Claculation is based of a heavy armor class as always with 2600 Armor.

> > > >

> > > > Stop circle jerking the conversation and go and get that screenshot or video please. You're the one claiming it can do 50k, I'm only asking for atleast 30k.

> > > >

> > > > You derailed the thread with your claims and now I want proof of it to help make my build stronger.

> > >

> > > i edited my previous Post to show insides in the math.

> > > Still not getting what u want now ; U proofed that DJ can easily do 19k damage in One shot, and u think its ok right ?

> > > im gonna tell you this again ; i NEVER said it can do 50k in Pvp.

> > > I said ; based on the WvW footage we can expect it to hit at least 18-22k in Pvp. U proofed that u can hit 18-22k in Pvp.

> > >

> > > Maths just showing the perfect Case, which is unlikely to happen in real PvP, which I admit.

> > > But just in that second u proofed, that u can easily hit a fresh target with 19k DJ, which is pretty easy.

> >

> > Yes it is, but the point is that that damage can't be attained by "1 skill".... There's about 6 buttons to press first of which I laid out my poor combo earlier, I'm a bad thief and I know there are much better ones around, by the way you adamantly say that we can attain 50k, I'm asking you to provide proof for even just 30k.

> >

> > I want to see that 50k or 30k attained in PvP. Just press PRT SC after you land the attack and post it here, it's not hard unless you're full of it.

> >

> >

> > This is your arguement remember, you posted a WvW video in a PvP forum as your validity for damage, I'm asking you to validate that claim by replicating it in PvP.

> >

> >

> > EDIT: Our conversation ends here actually, I know you're full of it because you have gone back and edited your posts and thrown in a few things like "it's easy to guess the PvP damage with like 10% accuracy. It's still arround 18-22k in One shot." after I showed you a 19k shot.

> >

> > You're so full of it man.

>

> this is a 100% misunderstanding. I edited my post as u were reading it. U didnt saw that i edited the 18-22k part way before ur screenshot...

>

> Edit ; Oh yes u did know ; u quoted that Line in ur screenshot post ; kitten off man got ya.> @sephiroth.4217 said:

> > > > > > > > Mesmer bombs, DE Judgement shot, Fresh Air burst ele, That new holosmith burst builds and probably some more come across as "1shot" burst builds but reality is that it's more like 4-7 skills being used.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I don't know about other Deadeyes with a rifle, but even when using deaths judgement for a 19k crit or more still involves a few other skills first, so if you take DA for the extra +200 power when revealed, you can also take the power signet for that extra 540 power (740 power without might).... With that and the might on steal trait (DE trait) and using stolen options twice (DA trait) you can go ---

> > > > > > > > Steal - Use steal - Use steal - skill 5 on rifle - Signet pop - Deaths Judgement. = 6 skills there. Definitely 1 skill to kill you, but all up 6 buttons were pressed to amplify the power by 1,340+ to be able to hit that hard in the first place. Good thieves will also have Lead attacks stacked to 15% extra damage ontop of that there is also malice.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > As usual with these builds, if you see them coming and can mess up the burst, they are forced to retreat until cool downs come off so these builds generally rely on stealth to make ganks easier.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Read that Number for me.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Watch closely at 1:35 ; the Mirage tried. No L2P here. He did best to avoid LoS. Yeah the dodge thing. At some Point of the video you can see the dodge thing; Thief shoots DE ; Enemy dodges; Thief has Quickness and shoots DE, DE hits RIGHT at the time when dodge ends -> One shot.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > So how do you differentiate good and bad DE's ?

> > > > > > > Bad DE; Pushes 4 only once.

> > > > > > > Good DE; Pushed 4 twice.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Let me take the complexity of this ;

> > > > > > > Need to mark enemy. Aim, mark. Done - im stealth now.

> > > > > > > Need more Stealth - Pushes random stealth button.

> > > > > > > Need more Stealth - Pushes random Stealth button.

> > > > > > > Just a little bit more Stealth - Uses ULTIMATE HARD TO PERFORM STEALTH COMBO. pistol 5 then 2, walk back push 2 again. HARD TO PERFOM MUCH SKILL PLEASE.

> > > > > > > Need to kneel to use DE (Complex way of thinking i Know) -> Kneels -> Is kneeling now -> Stealths of course

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > And no we go the Part which may need some skill ; push signet, 4 and shadowstep very fast - Those are 3 Buttons - not everyone can do this...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Why are you using WvW as a reference to damage when this is PvP we are discussing. Im sure youre smart enough to understand?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If not, WvW allows for much higher stats than what PvP can offer.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > As for stealthing, I must be stupid because ive been usong rifle and pp and my stealth is from pistol 5 then using rifle 4 twice.

> > > > >

> > > > > The stealth thing is a raw attack ; If u don't use dagger, you can't use dagger 2 for stealth, obviously. If you'd run dagger/pistol and still use pistol5 + rifle 4 for stealth, then yes you're stupid, because rifle 4 costs 4 ini, when dagger 2 costs 3.

> > > > >

> > > > > So you wanna tell me that based on damage in WvW you can't do a prediction of PvP damage?

> > > > > PvP Build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU4ansMBNOhlPBmOBUGjFkCj/S2JLlcNgAwCYLKtZmSA-jpxHQBKpMAAOCAM8BAosDCACvAA9Y/BA

> > > > > WvW Build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU4alsMhGnY5Tw0Jw/ELEFGXFIBMB2ySjmAA/nsU2KB-jVSBABmpEMPNDacEAe4BAc1+jyPAuAATcQAwTHAlq/AA-w

> > > > >

> > > > > The difference between both builds is following ;

> > > > > 2737 Power compared to 2555

> > > > > 233% Crit damage compared to 229%

> > > > > Sigil of Air + Force compared to Seperation and Opportunity

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > 50k damage in one shot with the WvW Build.

> > > > > Reduce this build by 200 power and 4 % Crit chance - BOOM BALANCE

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > So let me get this straight here ; If u cant value the potential Damage output from onew ability in one Gamemode into the other Gamemode U lack something.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Show me that damage done in a controlled PvP environment then where there is no food, utilities, auras, specific sigils and runes such as air/fire.

> > > >

> > > > If you strongly believe that those numbers can be attained in PvP then you should have no issue replicating that damage in PvP.

> > > >

> > > > I await your video response.

> > >

> > > I don't BELIEVE that DJ can do 18-22k, i KNOW it cause i did the math with the PvP Build. Did u EVER do any kind of math in GW2 ?

> >

> >

> > ![](https://i.imgur.com/ZpujGAR.jpg "")

> >

> >

> > Look at the damage in bottom left. Your math needs improving friend because as you can clearly see with the way I finished unload on 1 person, my next skill strait off the bat to another person without malice stacked was 19k by using the combo I mentioned earlier...

> > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAqaUnsMBNOhlOBePBUGjFaCzLM8FKD8/yiZ0ULAMhmNA-jZROABufCAk/QAAw+Dq/EAgpMAA is the build if you want to try and get that 30k for me, I won't hold you to your 50k but 30k will do, this way you can help me improve my build to be as OP as what you claim.

> >

> > I still await your video or even a screenshot of the damage with your build that you were using to accomplish this.

>

>

>

> U can even see when the Post was edited man. Tzee

>

You clearly said:

> @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> I don't BELIEVE that DJ can do 18-22k, i KNOW it cause i did the math with the PvP Build. Did u EVER do any kind of math in GW2 ?

I gave you a screenshot proving otherwise.

You're response is to quickly back track what you said, edit some of your posts (which doesn't help because it's quoted under my responses) and proceed to say:

> @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> based on the WvW footage we can expect it to hit at least 18-22k in Pvp. U proofed that u can hit 18-22k in Pvp.

If you want to keep arguing, be my guest, it's always amusing watching someone trying to give a fish a bath.

(when I edit things, it's usually spelling mistakes or to remove unnecessary demeaning comments, not to change what I said or to change my opinion at a whims notice)

> @sephiroth.4217 said:

> > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @sephiroth.4217 said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @sephiroth.4217 said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Mesmer bombs, DE Judgement shot, Fresh Air burst ele, That new holosmith burst builds and probably some more come across as "1shot" burst builds but reality is that it's more like 4-7 skills being used.

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > I don't know about other Deadeyes with a rifle, but even when using deaths judgement for a 19k crit or more still involves a few other skills first, so if you take DA for the extra +200 power when revealed, you can also take the power signet for that extra 540 power (740 power without might).... With that and the might on steal trait (DE trait) and using stolen options twice (DA trait) you can go ---

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Steal - Use steal - Use steal - skill 5 on rifle - Signet pop - Deaths Judgement. = 6 skills there. Definitely 1 skill to kill you, but all up 6 buttons were pressed to amplify the power by 1,340+ to be able to hit that hard in the first place. Good thieves will also have Lead attacks stacked to 15% extra damage ontop of that there is also malice.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > As usual with these builds, if you see them coming and can mess up the burst, they are forced to retreat until cool downs come off so these builds generally rely on stealth to make ganks easier.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Read that Number for me.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Watch closely at 1:35 ; the Mirage tried. No L2P here. He did best to avoid LoS. Yeah the dodge thing. At some Point of the video you can see the dodge thing; Thief shoots DE ; Enemy dodges; Thief has Quickness and shoots DE, DE hits RIGHT at the time when dodge ends -> One shot.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > So how do you differentiate good and bad DE's ?

> > > > > > > > > > > > Bad DE; Pushes 4 only once.

> > > > > > > > > > > > Good DE; Pushed 4 twice.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Let me take the complexity of this ;

> > > > > > > > > > > > Need to mark enemy. Aim, mark. Done - im stealth now.

> > > > > > > > > > > > Need more Stealth - Pushes random stealth button.

> > > > > > > > > > > > Need more Stealth - Pushes random Stealth button.

> > > > > > > > > > > > Just a little bit more Stealth - Uses ULTIMATE HARD TO PERFORM STEALTH COMBO. pistol 5 then 2, walk back push 2 again. HARD TO PERFOM MUCH SKILL PLEASE.

> > > > > > > > > > > > Need to kneel to use DE (Complex way of thinking i Know) -> Kneels -> Is kneeling now -> Stealths of course

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > And no we go the Part which may need some skill ; push signet, 4 and shadowstep very fast - Those are 3 Buttons - not everyone can do this...

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Why are you using WvW as a reference to damage when this is PvP we are discussing. Im sure youre smart enough to understand?

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > If not, WvW allows for much higher stats than what PvP can offer.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > As for stealthing, I must be stupid because ive been usong rifle and pp and my stealth is from pistol 5 then using rifle 4 twice.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > The stealth thing is a raw attack ; If u don't use dagger, you can't use dagger 2 for stealth, obviously. If you'd run dagger/pistol and still use pistol5 + rifle 4 for stealth, then yes you're stupid, because rifle 4 costs 4 ini, when dagger 2 costs 3.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > So you wanna tell me that based on damage in WvW you can't do a prediction of PvP damage?

> > > > > > > > > > PvP Build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU4ansMBNOhlPBmOBUGjFkCj/S2JLlcNgAwCYLKtZmSA-jpxHQBKpMAAOCAM8BAosDCACvAA9Y/BA

> > > > > > > > > > WvW Build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU4alsMhGnY5Tw0Jw/ELEFGXFIBMB2ySjmAA/nsU2KB-jVSBABmpEMPNDacEAe4BAc1+jyPAuAATcQAwTHAlq/AA-w

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > The difference between both builds is following ;

> > > > > > > > > > 2737 Power compared to 2555

> > > > > > > > > > 233% Crit damage compared to 229%

> > > > > > > > > > Sigil of Air + Force compared to Seperation and Opportunity

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > 50k damage in one shot with the WvW Build.

> > > > > > > > > > Reduce this build by 200 power and 4 % Crit chance - BOOM BALANCE

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > So let me get this straight here ; If u cant value the potential Damage output from onew ability in one Gamemode into the other Gamemode U lack something.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Show me that damage done in a controlled PvP environment then where there is no food, utilities, auras, specific sigils and runes such as air/fire.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > If you strongly believe that those numbers can be attained in PvP then you should have no issue replicating that damage in PvP.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I await your video response.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I don't BELIEVE that DJ can do 18-22k, i KNOW it cause i did the math with the PvP Build. Did u EVER do any kind of math in GW2 ?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ![](https://i.imgur.com/ZpujGAR.jpg "")

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Look at the damage in bottom left. Your math needs improving friend because as you can clearly see with the way I finished unload on 1 person, my next skill strait off the bat to another person without malice stacked was 19k by using the combo I mentioned earlier...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I still await your video.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I don't get your Point here; So you wanna tell me DJ can do MORE then 18-22k Damage, when full stacked?

> > > > > > I have to add ; Claculation is based of a heavy armor class as always with 2600 Armor.

> > > > >

> > > > > Stop circle jerking the conversation and go and get that screenshot or video please. You're the one claiming it can do 50k, I'm only asking for atleast 30k.

> > > > >

> > > > > You derailed the thread with your claims and now I want proof of it to help make my build stronger.

> > > >

> > > > i edited my previous Post to show insides in the math.

> > > > Still not getting what u want now ; U proofed that DJ can easily do 19k damage in One shot, and u think its ok right ?

> > > > im gonna tell you this again ; i NEVER said it can do 50k in Pvp.

> > > > I said ; based on the WvW footage we can expect it to hit at least 18-22k in Pvp. U proofed that u can hit 18-22k in Pvp.

> > > >

> > > > Maths just showing the perfect Case, which is unlikely to happen in real PvP, which I admit.

> > > > But just in that second u proofed, that u can easily hit a fresh target with 19k DJ, which is pretty easy.

> > >

> > > Yes it is, but the point is that that damage can't be attained by "1 skill".... There's about 6 buttons to press first of which I laid out my poor combo earlier, I'm a bad thief and I know there are much better ones around, by the way you adamantly say that we can attain 50k, I'm asking you to provide proof for even just 30k.

> > >

> > > I want to see that 50k or 30k attained in PvP. Just press PRT SC after you land the attack and post it here, it's not hard unless you're full of it.

> > >

> > >

> > > This is your arguement remember, you posted a WvW video in a PvP forum as your validity for damage, I'm asking you to validate that claim by replicating it in PvP.

> > >

> > >

> > > EDIT: Our conversation ends here actually, I know you're full of it because you have gone back and edited your posts and thrown in a few things like "it's easy to guess the PvP damage with like 10% accuracy. It's still arround 18-22k in One shot." after I showed you a 19k shot.

> > >

> > > You're so full of it man.

> >

> > this is a 100% misunderstanding. I edited my post as u were reading it. U didnt saw that i edited the 18-22k part way before ur screenshot...

> >

> > Edit ; Oh yes u did know ; u quoted that Line in ur screenshot post ; kitten off man got ya.> @sephiroth.4217 said:

> > > > > > > > > Mesmer bombs, DE Judgement shot, Fresh Air burst ele, That new holosmith burst builds and probably some more come across as "1shot" burst builds but reality is that it's more like 4-7 skills being used.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I don't know about other Deadeyes with a rifle, but even when using deaths judgement for a 19k crit or more still involves a few other skills first, so if you take DA for the extra +200 power when revealed, you can also take the power signet for that extra 540 power (740 power without might).... With that and the might on steal trait (DE trait) and using stolen options twice (DA trait) you can go ---

> > > > > > > > > Steal - Use steal - Use steal - skill 5 on rifle - Signet pop - Deaths Judgement. = 6 skills there. Definitely 1 skill to kill you, but all up 6 buttons were pressed to amplify the power by 1,340+ to be able to hit that hard in the first place. Good thieves will also have Lead attacks stacked to 15% extra damage ontop of that there is also malice.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > As usual with these builds, if you see them coming and can mess up the burst, they are forced to retreat until cool downs come off so these builds generally rely on stealth to make ganks easier.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Read that Number for me.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Watch closely at 1:35 ; the Mirage tried. No L2P here. He did best to avoid LoS. Yeah the dodge thing. At some Point of the video you can see the dodge thing; Thief shoots DE ; Enemy dodges; Thief has Quickness and shoots DE, DE hits RIGHT at the time when dodge ends -> One shot.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > So how do you differentiate good and bad DE's ?

> > > > > > > > Bad DE; Pushes 4 only once.

> > > > > > > > Good DE; Pushed 4 twice.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Let me take the complexity of this ;

> > > > > > > > Need to mark enemy. Aim, mark. Done - im stealth now.

> > > > > > > > Need more Stealth - Pushes random stealth button.

> > > > > > > > Need more Stealth - Pushes random Stealth button.

> > > > > > > > Just a little bit more Stealth - Uses ULTIMATE HARD TO PERFORM STEALTH COMBO. pistol 5 then 2, walk back push 2 again. HARD TO PERFOM MUCH SKILL PLEASE.

> > > > > > > > Need to kneel to use DE (Complex way of thinking i Know) -> Kneels -> Is kneeling now -> Stealths of course

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > And no we go the Part which may need some skill ; push signet, 4 and shadowstep very fast - Those are 3 Buttons - not everyone can do this...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Why are you using WvW as a reference to damage when this is PvP we are discussing. Im sure youre smart enough to understand?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If not, WvW allows for much higher stats than what PvP can offer.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > As for stealthing, I must be stupid because ive been usong rifle and pp and my stealth is from pistol 5 then using rifle 4 twice.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The stealth thing is a raw attack ; If u don't use dagger, you can't use dagger 2 for stealth, obviously. If you'd run dagger/pistol and still use pistol5 + rifle 4 for stealth, then yes you're stupid, because rifle 4 costs 4 ini, when dagger 2 costs 3.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So you wanna tell me that based on damage in WvW you can't do a prediction of PvP damage?

> > > > > > PvP Build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU4ansMBNOhlPBmOBUGjFkCj/S2JLlcNgAwCYLKtZmSA-jpxHQBKpMAAOCAM8BAosDCACvAA9Y/BA

> > > > > > WvW Build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU4alsMhGnY5Tw0Jw/ELEFGXFIBMB2ySjmAA/nsU2KB-jVSBABmpEMPNDacEAe4BAc1+jyPAuAATcQAwTHAlq/AA-w

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The difference between both builds is following ;

> > > > > > 2737 Power compared to 2555

> > > > > > 233% Crit damage compared to 229%

> > > > > > Sigil of Air + Force compared to Seperation and Opportunity

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 50k damage in one shot with the WvW Build.

> > > > > > Reduce this build by 200 power and 4 % Crit chance - BOOM BALANCE

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So let me get this straight here ; If u cant value the potential Damage output from onew ability in one Gamemode into the other Gamemode U lack something.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Show me that damage done in a controlled PvP environment then where there is no food, utilities, auras, specific sigils and runes such as air/fire.

> > > > >

> > > > > If you strongly believe that those numbers can be attained in PvP then you should have no issue replicating that damage in PvP.

> > > > >

> > > > > I await your video response.

> > > >

> > > > I don't BELIEVE that DJ can do 18-22k, i KNOW it cause i did the math with the PvP Build. Did u EVER do any kind of math in GW2 ?

> > >

> > >

> > > ![](https://i.imgur.com/ZpujGAR.jpg "")

> > >

> > >

> > > Look at the damage in bottom left. Your math needs improving friend because as you can clearly see with the way I finished unload on 1 person, my next skill strait off the bat to another person without malice stacked was 19k by using the combo I mentioned earlier...

> > > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAqaUnsMBNOhlOBePBUGjFaCzLM8FKD8/yiZ0ULAMhmNA-jZROABufCAk/QAAw+Dq/EAgpMAA is the build if you want to try and get that 30k for me, I won't hold you to your 50k but 30k will do, this way you can help me improve my build to be as OP as what you claim.

> > >

> > > I still await your video or even a screenshot of the damage with your build that you were using to accomplish this.

> >

> >

> >

> > U can even see when the Post was edited man. Tzee

> >

>

> You clearly said:

>

> > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

>

> I gave you a screenshot proving otherwise.

>

> You're response is to quickly back track what you said, edit some of your posts (which doesn't help because it's quoted under my responses) and proceed to say:

>

> > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > based on the WvW footage we can expect it to hit at least 18-22k in Pvp. U proofed that u can hit 18-22k in Pvp.

>

> If you want to keep arguing, be my guest, it's always amusing watching someone trying to give a fish a bath.

> (when I edit things, it's usually spelling mistakes or to remove unnecessary demeaning comments, not to change what I said or to change my opinion at a whims notice)

>

Both quotes say the same ; reread the first; i dont BELIEVIE dj can hit 18-22k. I KNOW dj can hit 18-22k. Can be misintepretated.

> @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @sephiroth.4217 said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @sephiroth.4217 said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Mesmer bombs, DE Judgement shot, Fresh Air burst ele, That new holosmith burst builds and probably some more come across as "1shot" burst builds but reality is that it's more like 4-7 skills being used.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > I don't know about other Deadeyes with a rifle, but even when using deaths judgement for a 19k crit or more still involves a few other skills first, so if you take DA for the extra +200 power when revealed, you can also take the power signet for that extra 540 power (740 power without might).... With that and the might on steal trait (DE trait) and using stolen options twice (DA trait) you can go ---

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Steal - Use steal - Use steal - skill 5 on rifle - Signet pop - Deaths Judgement. = 6 skills there. Definitely 1 skill to kill you, but all up 6 buttons were pressed to amplify the power by 1,340+ to be able to hit that hard in the first place. Good thieves will also have Lead attacks stacked to 15% extra damage ontop of that there is also malice.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > As usual with these builds, if you see them coming and can mess up the burst, they are forced to retreat until cool downs come off so these builds generally rely on stealth to make ganks easier.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Read that Number for me.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Watch closely at 1:35 ; the Mirage tried. No L2P here. He did best to avoid LoS. Yeah the dodge thing. At some Point of the video you can see the dodge thing; Thief shoots DE ; Enemy dodges; Thief has Quickness and shoots DE, DE hits RIGHT at the time when dodge ends -> One shot.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > So how do you differentiate good and bad DE's ?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Bad DE; Pushes 4 only once.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Good DE; Pushed 4 twice.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Let me take the complexity of this ;

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Need to mark enemy. Aim, mark. Done - im stealth now.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Need more Stealth - Pushes random stealth button.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Need more Stealth - Pushes random Stealth button.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Just a little bit more Stealth - Uses ULTIMATE HARD TO PERFORM STEALTH COMBO. pistol 5 then 2, walk back push 2 again. HARD TO PERFOM MUCH SKILL PLEASE.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Need to kneel to use DE (Complex way of thinking i Know) -> Kneels -> Is kneeling now -> Stealths of course

> > > > > > > > > > > > > And no we go the Part which may need some skill ; push signet, 4 and shadowstep very fast - Those are 3 Buttons - not everyone can do this...

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Why are you using WvW as a reference to damage when this is PvP we are discussing. Im sure youre smart enough to understand?

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > If not, WvW allows for much higher stats than what PvP can offer.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > As for stealthing, I must be stupid because ive been usong rifle and pp and my stealth is from pistol 5 then using rifle 4 twice.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > The stealth thing is a raw attack ; If u don't use dagger, you can't use dagger 2 for stealth, obviously. If you'd run dagger/pistol and still use pistol5 + rifle 4 for stealth, then yes you're stupid, because rifle 4 costs 4 ini, when dagger 2 costs 3.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > So you wanna tell me that based on damage in WvW you can't do a prediction of PvP damage?

> > > > > > > > > > > PvP Build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU4ansMBNOhlPBmOBUGjFkCj/S2JLlcNgAwCYLKtZmSA-jpxHQBKpMAAOCAM8BAosDCACvAA9Y/BA

> > > > > > > > > > > WvW Build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU4alsMhGnY5Tw0Jw/ELEFGXFIBMB2ySjmAA/nsU2KB-jVSBABmpEMPNDacEAe4BAc1+jyPAuAATcQAwTHAlq/AA-w

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > The difference between both builds is following ;

> > > > > > > > > > > 2737 Power compared to 2555

> > > > > > > > > > > 233% Crit damage compared to 229%

> > > > > > > > > > > Sigil of Air + Force compared to Seperation and Opportunity

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > 50k damage in one shot with the WvW Build.

> > > > > > > > > > > Reduce this build by 200 power and 4 % Crit chance - BOOM BALANCE

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > So let me get this straight here ; If u cant value the potential Damage output from onew ability in one Gamemode into the other Gamemode U lack something.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Show me that damage done in a controlled PvP environment then where there is no food, utilities, auras, specific sigils and runes such as air/fire.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > If you strongly believe that those numbers can be attained in PvP then you should have no issue replicating that damage in PvP.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I await your video response.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I don't BELIEVE that DJ can do 18-22k, i KNOW it cause i did the math with the PvP Build. Did u EVER do any kind of math in GW2 ?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > ![](https://i.imgur.com/ZpujGAR.jpg "")

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Look at the damage in bottom left. Your math needs improving friend because as you can clearly see with the way I finished unload on 1 person, my next skill strait off the bat to another person without malice stacked was 19k by using the combo I mentioned earlier...

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I still await your video.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I don't get your Point here; So you wanna tell me DJ can do MORE then 18-22k Damage, when full stacked?

> > > > > > > I have to add ; Claculation is based of a heavy armor class as always with 2600 Armor.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Stop circle jerking the conversation and go and get that screenshot or video please. You're the one claiming it can do 50k, I'm only asking for atleast 30k.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You derailed the thread with your claims and now I want proof of it to help make my build stronger.

> > > > >

> > > > > i edited my previous Post to show insides in the math.

> > > > > Still not getting what u want now ; U proofed that DJ can easily do 19k damage in One shot, and u think its ok right ?

> > > > > im gonna tell you this again ; i NEVER said it can do 50k in Pvp.

> > > > > I said ; based on the WvW footage we can expect it to hit at least 18-22k in Pvp. U proofed that u can hit 18-22k in Pvp.

> > > > >

> > > > > Maths just showing the perfect Case, which is unlikely to happen in real PvP, which I admit.

> > > > > But just in that second u proofed, that u can easily hit a fresh target with 19k DJ, which is pretty easy.

> > > >

> > > > Yes it is, but the point is that that damage can't be attained by "1 skill".... There's about 6 buttons to press first of which I laid out my poor combo earlier, I'm a bad thief and I know there are much better ones around, by the way you adamantly say that we can attain 50k, I'm asking you to provide proof for even just 30k.

> > > >

> > > > I want to see that 50k or 30k attained in PvP. Just press PRT SC after you land the attack and post it here, it's not hard unless you're full of it.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > This is your arguement remember, you posted a WvW video in a PvP forum as your validity for damage, I'm asking you to validate that claim by replicating it in PvP.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > EDIT: Our conversation ends here actually, I know you're full of it because you have gone back and edited your posts and thrown in a few things like "it's easy to guess the PvP damage with like 10% accuracy. It's still arround 18-22k in One shot." after I showed you a 19k shot.

> > > >

> > > > You're so full of it man.

> > >

> > > this is a 100% misunderstanding. I edited my post as u were reading it. U didnt saw that i edited the 18-22k part way before ur screenshot...

> > >

> > > Edit ; Oh yes u did know ; u quoted that Line in ur screenshot post ; kitten off man got ya.> @sephiroth.4217 said:

> > > > > > > > > > Mesmer bombs, DE Judgement shot, Fresh Air burst ele, That new holosmith burst builds and probably some more come across as "1shot" burst builds but reality is that it's more like 4-7 skills being used.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I don't know about other Deadeyes with a rifle, but even when using deaths judgement for a 19k crit or more still involves a few other skills first, so if you take DA for the extra +200 power when revealed, you can also take the power signet for that extra 540 power (740 power without might).... With that and the might on steal trait (DE trait) and using stolen options twice (DA trait) you can go ---

> > > > > > > > > > Steal - Use steal - Use steal - skill 5 on rifle - Signet pop - Deaths Judgement. = 6 skills there. Definitely 1 skill to kill you, but all up 6 buttons were pressed to amplify the power by 1,340+ to be able to hit that hard in the first place. Good thieves will also have Lead attacks stacked to 15% extra damage ontop of that there is also malice.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > As usual with these builds, if you see them coming and can mess up the burst, they are forced to retreat until cool downs come off so these builds generally rely on stealth to make ganks easier.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Read that Number for me.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Watch closely at 1:35 ; the Mirage tried. No L2P here. He did best to avoid LoS. Yeah the dodge thing. At some Point of the video you can see the dodge thing; Thief shoots DE ; Enemy dodges; Thief has Quickness and shoots DE, DE hits RIGHT at the time when dodge ends -> One shot.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > So how do you differentiate good and bad DE's ?

> > > > > > > > > Bad DE; Pushes 4 only once.

> > > > > > > > > Good DE; Pushed 4 twice.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Let me take the complexity of this ;

> > > > > > > > > Need to mark enemy. Aim, mark. Done - im stealth now.

> > > > > > > > > Need more Stealth - Pushes random stealth button.

> > > > > > > > > Need more Stealth - Pushes random Stealth button.

> > > > > > > > > Just a little bit more Stealth - Uses ULTIMATE HARD TO PERFORM STEALTH COMBO. pistol 5 then 2, walk back push 2 again. HARD TO PERFOM MUCH SKILL PLEASE.

> > > > > > > > > Need to kneel to use DE (Complex way of thinking i Know) -> Kneels -> Is kneeling now -> Stealths of course

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > And no we go the Part which may need some skill ; push signet, 4 and shadowstep very fast - Those are 3 Buttons - not everyone can do this...

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Why are you using WvW as a reference to damage when this is PvP we are discussing. Im sure youre smart enough to understand?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > If not, WvW allows for much higher stats than what PvP can offer.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > As for stealthing, I must be stupid because ive been usong rifle and pp and my stealth is from pistol 5 then using rifle 4 twice.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The stealth thing is a raw attack ; If u don't use dagger, you can't use dagger 2 for stealth, obviously. If you'd run dagger/pistol and still use pistol5 + rifle 4 for stealth, then yes you're stupid, because rifle 4 costs 4 ini, when dagger 2 costs 3.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > So you wanna tell me that based on damage in WvW you can't do a prediction of PvP damage?

> > > > > > > PvP Build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU4ansMBNOhlPBmOBUGjFkCj/S2JLlcNgAwCYLKtZmSA-jpxHQBKpMAAOCAM8BAosDCACvAA9Y/BA

> > > > > > > WvW Build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU4alsMhGnY5Tw0Jw/ELEFGXFIBMB2ySjmAA/nsU2KB-jVSBABmpEMPNDacEAe4BAc1+jyPAuAATcQAwTHAlq/AA-w

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The difference between both builds is following ;

> > > > > > > 2737 Power compared to 2555

> > > > > > > 233% Crit damage compared to 229%

> > > > > > > Sigil of Air + Force compared to Seperation and Opportunity

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > 50k damage in one shot with the WvW Build.

> > > > > > > Reduce this build by 200 power and 4 % Crit chance - BOOM BALANCE

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > So let me get this straight here ; If u cant value the potential Damage output from onew ability in one Gamemode into the other Gamemode U lack something.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Show me that damage done in a controlled PvP environment then where there is no food, utilities, auras, specific sigils and runes such as air/fire.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If you strongly believe that those numbers can be attained in PvP then you should have no issue replicating that damage in PvP.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I await your video response.

> > > > >

> > > > > I don't BELIEVE that DJ can do 18-22k, i KNOW it cause i did the math with the PvP Build. Did u EVER do any kind of math in GW2 ?

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ![](https://i.imgur.com/ZpujGAR.jpg "")

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Look at the damage in bottom left. Your math needs improving friend because as you can clearly see with the way I finished unload on 1 person, my next skill strait off the bat to another person without malice stacked was 19k by using the combo I mentioned earlier...

> > > > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAqaUnsMBNOhlOBePBUGjFaCzLM8FKD8/yiZ0ULAMhmNA-jZROABufCAk/QAAw+Dq/EAgpMAA is the build if you want to try and get that 30k for me, I won't hold you to your 50k but 30k will do, this way you can help me improve my build to be as OP as what you claim.

> > > >

> > > > I still await your video or even a screenshot of the damage with your build that you were using to accomplish this.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > U can even see when the Post was edited man. Tzee

> > >

> >

> > You clearly said:

> >

> >

> > I gave you a screenshot proving otherwise.

> >

> > You're response is to quickly back track what you said, edit some of your posts (which doesn't help because it's quoted under my responses) and proceed to say:

> >

> > > based on the WvW footage we can expect it to hit at least 18-22k in Pvp. U proofed that u can hit 18-22k in Pvp.

> >

> > If you want to keep arguing, be my guest, it's always amusing watching someone trying to give a fish a bath.

> > (when I edit things, it's usually spelling mistakes or to remove unnecessary demeaning comments, not to change what I said or to change my opinion at a whims notice)

> >

>

> Both quotes say the same ; reread the first; i dont BELIEVIE dj can hit 18-22k. I KNOW dj can hit 18-22k. Can be misintepretated.

![](https://i.imgur.com/hiNGNPK.jpg "")

I did indeed misinterpret you with the , in your original quote about it.

To bring it back to the point then, you can't attain that damage with 1 skill. There's about 5 or 6 skills used first and I gave that combo earlier from a bad thief perspective.

> @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> Mirage's one shot burst comes from 6 skills in total. Izerker - Mirrorblade - Blink into Mirrorblade - Jaunt for additional Illusion(if traited) - F1 - Mind Stab.

> U can efford to be hit by 50% of the Combo and you won't die. U can NEVER efford to be hit by DJ, so ONE Mistake will kill you. "Play perfect or die" - is no healthy Game.

>

> No Mirage skill applies 20 stacks Confusion at once. Main combos are axe 2, dodge within, axe ambush, jaunt , axe 3, F2. This would lead to something like 20 stacks confusion, but yeah you just got hit by 5 skills, what are you expecting?

Five skills which all are activated from range and often while stealthed. I won't defend Mirage GS burst either, though. Losing 50% of one's health instantaneously can still easily mean death anyway given that a Mesmer can just swap into another weapon full of cooldowns. It's undoubtedly death within the context of a team-fight since no one is typically operating with full health and a bar full of panic buttons. Moreover, mashing 6 skills at once is babby tier in GW2. There is zero risk involved with smashing face across 6 instant or near-instant, ranged skills that are often used from stealth anyway. It's effectively on the same level as Deadeye. They're both horrific designs.

in 15 games i deid only once from DE and power mesmer combo. in both time i wanst aware of their presence. which is my mistake. later they couldnt kill me as i open my eyes to the map and watch their moves.

dont see any problem atm.

when those build will become more poplar and all game you see stealth ppl around you dishing op dmg and easy winning than QQ. but not now pls.

> @Maugetarr.6823 said:

> It seems like the same thread just pops up over and over again.

>

> Just a question to those who want it nerfed: what multiplier do you think DJ should have to make it balanced well?

>

> I'm not asking for a maximum damage value, but for the multiplier.

Things like DJ are not "fixable" by just moving numbers around. DJ is part of a pervasive GW2 syndrome of effortless, no-risk attacks. It's bad on a fundamental design level, not on a "let's change this number to make it better" level.

Are we honestly discussing DE one shot build in pvp? I mean really? They are more liability than one shot rifle war. War can at least live a bit. One shot DE is free points all game and causes 4v5. In pvp there are walls, there is team that supports and can rez you. In PvP we don't have multipliers of WvW nor mindless 1-spammers (at least at higher ratings). In PvP at certain rating there are enemy thieves that will farm your DE 24/7. They cant even hold point nor roam because their mobility is non-existent. Every time i met DE in match i knew we gonna win it because it was 5v4 and i play flippin core build, that speaks volumes about DE.

DE is trash. In every single game mode. Period.

You want nerf to DE/DJ? Please. Do it. Maybe then Anet will buff other aspects of the spec and make it finally a viable pick, at least for competitive part of the game.

> @Cynz.9437 said:

> Are we honestly discussing DE one shot build in pvp? I mean really? They are more liability than one shot rifle war. War can at least live a bit. One shot DE is free points all game and causes 4v5. In pvp there are walls, there is team that supports and can rez you. In PvP we don't have multipliers of WvW nor mindless 1-spammers (at least at higher ratings). In PvP at certain rating there are enemy thieves that will farm your DE 24/7. They cant even hold point nor roam because their mobility is non-existent. Every time i met DE in match i knew we gonna win it because it was 5v4 and i play flippin core build, that speaks volumes about DE.

>

> DE is trash. In every single game mode. Period.

>

> You want nerf to DE/DJ? Please. Do it. Maybe then Anet will buff other aspects of the spec and make it finally a viable pick, at least for competitive part of the game.

The funny part is the guy came here Theory crafting how Deadeye is OP and 1 shoots people.Then he pulled a WvW video and insisted that people in sPvP get 1 shooted.Then in argument with Sephiroth he changed his statement 2-3 times.Then saying deadeye is not anymore 1 shooting and its still op.While we in sPvP beg to get a deadeye in enemy team to have a 5vs4 games and get free kills.Such irony but hey its bronze league season so....Deadeye might de a god of arena for some players this season..

> @Mogar.9216 said:

> Because the mirage have to be in melee to land the bomb. Fair or not most people feel better to be killed by someone they could hit back at rather than by someone from far away.

You do realise that mirage has tons of ways to not get hit? In fact I prefer fighting a deadeye because once they show up I can mighty blow + JI them ez pz lmn sqz style.

With mirage you won't do that and if you manage, they will just run away and come back once they can go with another combo.

> @Swagg.9236 said:

> > @Maugetarr.6823 said:

> > It seems like the same thread just pops up over and over again.

> >

> > Just a question to those who want it nerfed: what multiplier do you think DJ should have to make it balanced well?

> >

> > I'm not asking for a maximum damage value, but for the multiplier.

>

> Things like DJ are not "fixable" by just moving numbers around. DJ is part of a pervasive GW2 syndrome of effortless, no-risk attacks. It's bad on a fundamental design level, not on a "let's change this number to make it better" level.

Alright, what mechanics does rifle have that should be changed to make rifle competitive, rewarding, but risky at the same time?

> @Maugetarr.6823 said:

> > @Swagg.9236 said:

> > > @Maugetarr.6823 said:

> > > It seems like the same thread just pops up over and over again.

> > >

> > > Just a question to those who want it nerfed: what multiplier do you think DJ should have to make it balanced well?

> > >

> > > I'm not asking for a maximum damage value, but for the multiplier.

> >

> > Things like DJ are not "fixable" by just moving numbers around. DJ is part of a pervasive GW2 syndrome of effortless, no-risk attacks. It's bad on a fundamental design level, not on a "let's change this number to make it better" level.

>

> Alright, what mechanics does rifle have that should be changed to make rifle competitive, rewarding, but risky at the same time?

Complete revamp lol.

I personally wished rifle thief like Ana support from OW. Use weapon to support teammates and yourself from a far.

> @Cynz.9437 said:

> > @Maugetarr.6823 said:

> > > @Swagg.9236 said:

> > > > @Maugetarr.6823 said:

> > > > It seems like the same thread just pops up over and over again.

> > > >

> > > > Just a question to those who want it nerfed: what multiplier do you think DJ should have to make it balanced well?

> > > >

> > > > I'm not asking for a maximum damage value, but for the multiplier.

> > >

> > > Things like DJ are not "fixable" by just moving numbers around. DJ is part of a pervasive GW2 syndrome of effortless, no-risk attacks. It's bad on a fundamental design level, not on a "let's change this number to make it better" level.

> >

> > Alright, what mechanics does rifle have that should be changed to make rifle competitive, rewarding, but risky at the same time?

>

> Complete revamp lol.

> I personally wished rifle thief like Ana support from OW. Use weapon to support teammates and yourself from a far.

I can understand that rifle doesn't appeal to people because they went widowmaker instead of Ana, but that comes down to a playstyle preference.

I guess I should rephrase, what mechanics are currently overperforming on rifle which could be changed so the risk vs. reward ratio is higher?

A lot of the new elites are not balanced. Scourge has ridiculous passive condi loading, Deadeye - another cowardly sniper class (like we need another rapid fire spam ranger), mirage way too many evades rivaling evade thieves if not more, and Spell binder - let's face it core warrior was already very good so any increased damage elite just makes them OP.

PvP is just annoying to play. What is the counterplay for not having enough anything to deal with this dump 8-10 condis on you, or getting sniped from a high position you can't get to before you die, or not being able hit someone that can chain evade/stealth. Let's not even mention the ridiculous camera angle with the over the top skill effects mess so you can't even see what you are doing most of the time. No wonder it failed the esport test.

> @Maugetarr.6823 said:

> I guess I should rephrase, what mechanics are currently overperforming on rifle which could be changed so the risk vs. reward ratio is higher?

DJ <> possible multipliers (Malice, Traits, Runes, Sigils...) ... There is a huge discrepancy with high relevance in WvW but lower relevance in sPvP and up to no relevance in PvE.

The rest of the spec is pretty balanced. Stealth uptime is okay as long as you can't oneshot. Range is okay as mobility is significantly lower than Daredevil.

And it's obvious that Deadeye is not an optimal spec for conquest. That's a design issue and not a balance issue. ANet won't fix this with balancing.

> @ArcanistSeven.8720 said:

> if your getting hit by DJ which is highly telegraphed you deserve to die its your fault for not paying attention and blowing all your dodges and blocks a rifle DE is one of the most easiest things to kill in pvp.

You don't get the point... teamfights, quickness DJs, mind games, 1 missed dodge = dead is bad design... so much viable critisim you ignore completely.