Get rid of Scourge blind and weakness

Flauvious.6195

> @"Tiborb.1453" said:

> > @"KrHome.1920" said:

> > Scourge uses the same weakness mechanics like Reaper (Might Corruption and Curses Traitline). If you nerf that you kill Reaper completely as its sustain is already low. Reaper relies on Weakness. It's one of its main defense mechanics!

> >

> > I am really sick of these incompetent postings with ideas that would just make everything worse.

> >

> > Crinn made a good suggestion: Remove the F-skill AOE around the Scourge itself.** To be honest I never understood why the Scourge counts as a shade itself.** If he wants to go melee he shall put a kitten shade at his feet.

>

> [This](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Shatter "Because of this")

> I'm ok with this solution only if they do the same with shatter skills.

By that reasoning illusions shouldn't be destructible either, so I disagree (not to mention that shatter skills have longer cooldowns and weaker effects).

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"DeadlySynz.3471" said:

> Use a ranger or thief, you'll never have a problem with scourge again.

>

> Rock/Paper/Scissors my friend. Stop trying to attack scissors with paper, go get yourself a rock.

That is not actually rock paper scizor.... a class that nulifies all melee gameplay is simple a bad design.

basic gimmick rotation gameplay with everything converging on DPS race isnt skilled gameplay either.

> @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > @"DeadlySynz.3471" said:

> > Use a ranger or thief, you'll never have a problem with scourge again.

> >

> > Rock/Paper/Scissors my friend. Stop trying to attack scissors with paper, go get yourself a rock.

>

> That is not actually rock paper scizor.... a class that nulifies all melee gameplay is simple a bad design.

>

> basic gimmick rotation gameplay with everything converging on DPS race isnt skilled gameplay either.

100% agree.