What is the funniest thing that you have done in WvW?

Hitman.5829

> @Hitman.5829 said:

> I am from Black gate and today (11/29/17) I hid on the north west tower on the red borderland and waited for people to come and take the tower from behind. There was this Yank Bend guy that was attempting to take the tower by himself so he dropped a catapult, but as you all know, nobody can build catapults in one go, so he had to go back to his spawn to get more supply. That is when I came out of my hiding spot and damage the catas to about 10%. When the Yank Bend guy came back and saw the siege at 10% he scratched his head and wonder kitten was going on, but decided to drop more supply on the catapult and ported back to his spawn. Then I came back from my hiding spot and damage the catapult to 10%. He kept doing this for about 5 times until the guy finally realized there was some kind of witchcraft going on and he decided to stay for about 2 minutes to find out kitten was going on with the catapults and why their health was resetting back to 10%. I could not resits waiting a second anymore so I got out of my hiding spot and ambushed him and killed him. He never came back!

>

> OMG that was the funniest thing I have done in WvW. Do you think I deserve to go to hell for this?

> What is the funnies thing that you have done in WvW? Please share!

Guess Gw2 aka Dumbwars2 is still to hard for some people....

Anet just because of that will make WvW more dumber so those players will look good...

in my case i had a ranger rage pm "noob go back to pvp" in wvw... (he was shooting inside the guardian domes and old SPiritweapon shield (reason Anet killed it was cause dumb players could not counter it)...)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. Guess mine would both be a good while back when I played portal Mesmer a lot more and hid everywhere. One of the best ones I ever had was hiding in SM and I was using the black quagga now tonic to make myself a little smaller and try to blend in on one of the little ledges but eventually this guy found me and jumped down but instead of killing me he also turned into a quaggan and ended up having about 7-8 ppl over there and started whispering the first guy until my commander made his way to the wall and I just bolted to go port them into inner SM and when I dropped tonic and a port 2-3 of the guys realized what I was doing and came after me but with a blink and a stealth I was gone and our Zerg was now in inner SM. We flipped it and the original guy thought it was hilarious and whispered a well played to me. X3

Second one is just using Mesmer focus 4 and GS 5 near cliffs. Love steaktging at the hills cats spot then jumping off the wall and pulling ppl over to the cliff before shoving them off then porting back inside.

I'm from Jade Sea, EU, a small asura core power warrior. In the last weeks:

* I was on EBG, green side. Roaming solo, I ended up at Mendon, and found a single blue guy building a catapult to attack the tower. I jumped, he jumped back. I let him destroy the wall, then we entered and killed the guards together, avoiding one another. Unfortunately, he took aggro from the boss and got downed (not sure if my autos hit him, I did try to stay far from him). I put myself between the lord and him, but it didn't work. Not having any guard to rally from, still having the aggro, he died, I captured the tower, then /bowed and /cried over his body. Had we killed the boss, I would have let him cap.

* On EBG again, this time as red. Ogrewatch was blue, being attacked by a green squad (about 40). As a red squad, we went to intercept the attack, and try to claim the tower as our own. They took position at the top of the rempart, blocking the access to the lord who was being put down by a small group. We exerted pressure, they became nervous. As a warrior, I activated everything I got and traversed to the lord. Only a single guy was remaining there, I scared him back to his squad, then finished the lord. I proceeded to cap the tower with the green squad not noticing anything an inch away from the capture circle, completely focused on the red squad below. Best ninja ever in my 5-year WvW career.

WvW can be so much fun sometimes :)

Back when trap _throwing_ rangers were a thing (and before the spike trap nerf along with trapper rune nerf) I used to drop poison, burning & bleed traps on the sentry point south of hills. I would hide around the corner and wait for someone to come and reclaim the sentry.

Whilst attacking the guard they'd set off all the traps and then I'd come running in with another set of traps in hand (as they'd be off cooldown, back then spike trap didn't take a half hour to refresh).

Got a lot of salt from people just trying to cap a simple sentry.

I miss trapper ranger. =(

~ Kovu

> @Elegie.3620 said:

> I'm from Jade Sea, EU, a small asura core power warrior. In the last weeks:

> * I was on EBG, green side. Roaming solo, I ended up at Mendon, and found a single blue guy building a catapult to attack the tower. I jumped, he jumped back. I let him destroy the wall, then we entered and killed the guards together, avoiding one another. Unfortunately, he took aggro from the boss and got downed (not sure if my autos hit him, I did try to stay far from him). I put myself between the lord and him, but it didn't work. Not having any guard to rally from, still having the aggro, he died, I captured the tower, then /bowed and /cried over his body. Had we killed the boss, I would have let him cap.

> * On EBG again, this time as red. Ogrewatch was blue, being attacked by a green squad (about 40). As a red squad, we went to intercept the attack, and try to claim the tower as our own. They took position at the top of the rempart, blocking the access to the lord who was being put down by a small group. We exerted pressure, they became nervous. As a warrior, I activated everything I got and traversed to the lord. Only a single guy was remaining there, I scared him back to his squad, then finished the lord. I proceeded to cap the tower with the green squad not noticing anything an inch away from the capture circle, completely focused on the red squad below. Best ninja ever in my 5-year WvW career.

>

> WvW can be so much fun sometimes :)

That ninja cap sounds amazing. I bet you were so hyped for the night.

> @Malicious.3716 said:

> > @Elegie.3620 said:

> > I'm from Jade Sea, EU, a small asura core power warrior. In the last weeks:

> > * I was on EBG, green side. Roaming solo, I ended up at Mendon, and found a single blue guy building a catapult to attack the tower. I jumped, he jumped back. I let him destroy the wall, then we entered and killed the guards together, avoiding one another. Unfortunately, he took aggro from the boss and got downed (not sure if my autos hit him, I did try to stay far from him). I put myself between the lord and him, but it didn't work. Not having any guard to rally from, still having the aggro, he died, I captured the tower, then /bowed and /cried over his body. Had we killed the boss, I would have let him cap.

> > * On EBG again, this time as red. Ogrewatch was blue, being attacked by a green squad (about 40). As a red squad, we went to intercept the attack, and try to claim the tower as our own. They took position at the top of the rempart, blocking the access to the lord who was being put down by a small group. We exerted pressure, they became nervous. As a warrior, I activated everything I got and traversed to the lord. Only a single guy was remaining there, I scared him back to his squad, then finished the lord. I proceeded to cap the tower with the green squad not noticing anything an inch away from the capture circle, completely focused on the red squad below. Best ninja ever in my 5-year WvW career.

> >

> > WvW can be so much fun sometimes :)

>

> That ninja cap sounds amazing. I bet you were so hyped for the night.

Indeed, that was quite exhilarating! It was capping so slowly, and I was so afraid they'd notice something, turn back and crush me... but no. Well, I guess some guys might have seen the capture circle, but in the heat of the moment believed that was for their team :)

> @atheria.2837 said:

> > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > Tactivators.

> >

> > This thread is why people freak over it lol:

> >

> > https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/17870/we-have-a-serious-problem-with-an-individual-trolling-right-now#latest

>

> I never find spying or manipulating from an alt, 'funny'.

Then I may suggest on if two things for you:

Attention to detail. Read the comment I quoted which will help you understand the 'lol'

Or: get a sense of humor. Maybe both.

Years ago there was this one time on an enemy BL near S camp's sentry I noticed a duo going in for the kill against this obvious newbie in WvW, considering his rank prefix was "Invader", so I jumped in and started to single out one of the duo's eventually whittling him down and we finished off the other soon after. I think the newbie wanted to capture S camp so I helped out yet low and behold - the same ganking duo had come back shortly after. Sadly the newbie got overwhelmed from NPC aggro on top of the duo singling him out and died and I was left struggling to kite away and sustain against the enemy duo. Much to my surprise the newbie had returned from spawn and joined the fight and we managed to take the duo down one by one. I let him cap the camp and we went our separate ways. The ganking duo must've rage quitted or hopped maps after that as I never saw them again.

> @Crossaber.8934 said:

> I was waiting for vet spawn on my low wvw rank alt warrior at desert bl one day, a thief out of no where decided to attack me with a steal daze, then i used stomp to break stun and launched the pool soul off the cliff.

Poor soul? Hardly. I play thief some and he deserved it lmao.

Nicely done!

(Hopefully he had a good sense of humor about it. That would have made me LOL)

Back in the first year of GW2, me and my original guild did some crazy stuff. First, when our zerg was attacking a tower, we kited the grub into them and it wiped them (honestly we only did it because the commander would get mad at distractions). It was hilarious seeing a few realise the grub was coming, go at it with a fury and die because half the others were hitting the gate of a tower.

Back with single servers we where playing against SoR in the lowest tiers, last hour before reset. Been running with a small group of guildies around in ABL and we had taken Hills with minimum resistance. I went AFK for a bit (pitstop) while the others ran on, figuring I was safe inside Hills on RI.

Come back, and start looking around me and find 5 SoR players with a Golem beating up on south door, I'm not good enough to handle 1vs5, so I decide to run and hide at lords, and see if I can't get a couple of them down with the lords help. So I run and hide under the stairs.

They come in, and stand on the rails over the stairs and attack with ranged down on the lord, so I sprint up and start attacking, hoping the lord follows me up, and suddenly standing on top of 5 dead bodies, not quite sure what happened...

Sit laughing at this in guild chat, telling them what happened. When they return... with a new golem. I figured why the heck not, and do the same. They fall for it again, and still die just as easily ! >_<

10 minutes left until reset, they didn't return again :(

> @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > @atheria.2837 said:

> > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > Tactivators.

> > >

> > > This thread is why people freak over it lol:

> > >

> > > https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/17870/we-have-a-serious-problem-with-an-individual-trolling-right-now#latest

> >

> > I never find spying or manipulating from an alt, 'funny'.

>

> Then I may suggest on if two things for you:

>

> Attention to detail. Read the comment I quoted which will help you understand the 'lol'

>

> Or: get a sense of humor. Maybe both.

If ur spying 2 or 3 servers and give the wrong infor for them all at same time lawl..making a surprise instant 3 way . that would be funny xD

Happened way back on GW2's first year. Was solo roaming on my Ele on Alpine Borderlands near north camp. A group of enemies chased me and managed to put me in down state near a cliff around northwest area. While they were stomping, I mist formed and jumped off a cliff. Next thing I know is that there were like 5 enemies who jumped down as well and died from falling damage with me.