More “paths” to legendary gear...

Swagger.1459

> @"Ohoni.6057" said:

> > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > Unlike other games, legendary tier weapons/armor offer no stat advantages over ascended.

>

> Nobody cares about that. It offers unique skins, that's the important part, and if anyone disagrees that this is something that non-raiders should care about, then surely they would be 100% fine with non-raiders being able to obtain them elsewhere.

>

> >All players get are unique skins (which every mode has others locked behind it) and the ability to stat swap out of combat.

>

> Which they want, and resent having these things kept from them for good reason.

>

> >You currently can stat swap ascended using the mystic forge at a cost that is much less than it costs to acquire the legendary unless you swaps stats often.

>

> Irrelevant to the conversation.

So PvP and WvW players can complain about not being able to obtain all of those PvE only skins within their game modes?

You’re suggesting that it’s wrong to lock unique rewards within various types of content?

Good to know that stats, and the ability to swap stats, is not important to you going forward now.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > @"Ohoni.6057" said:

> > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > Unlike other games, legendary tier weapons/armor offer no stat advantages over ascended.

> >

> > Nobody cares about that. It offers unique skins, that's the important part, and if anyone disagrees that this is something that non-raiders should care about, then surely they would be 100% fine with non-raiders being able to obtain them elsewhere.

> >

> > >All players get are unique skins (which every mode has others locked behind it) and the ability to stat swap out of combat.

> >

> > Which they want, and resent having these things kept from them for good reason.

> >

> > >You currently can stat swap ascended using the mystic forge at a cost that is much less than it costs to acquire the legendary unless you swaps stats often.

> >

> > Irrelevant to the conversation.

>

> So PvP and WvW players can complain about not being able to obtain all of those PvE only skins within their game modes?

Why wouldn't they?

> You’re suggesting that it’s wrong to lock unique rewards within various types of content?

Deeply, yes. Shallowly locking things behind specific content is fine, it gets players to try new things, an hour or two in, if they like it, great! They can continue doing that thing. If they don't like it they can move on to something they do enjoy. But you definitely shouldn't lock anything *deeply* behind specific content, because not everyone will like that content.

> Good to know that stats, and the ability to swap stats, is not important to you going forward now.

I don't see why that would be of particular value, but if it makes you happy, ok.

> @"Lunateric.3708" said:

> > @"Rikkagin.9472" said:

> > Before I came to GW2 I was playing a game that had exclusive, best, items obtainable ONLY by doing the latest raid cluster.

> > I accepted it silently, since that was the way of ALL MMORPGs I had played. Then I discovered GW2, a game in which I could get the best gear, exotics, then later ascended, by playing solo/ casual. I could even get a legendary this way by accumulating gold and buying it, if I wanted to.

> >

> > This is no longer the case. GW2 has changed, and in my opinion, not for the better. I left the former game because of it's archaic reward structure to GW2, and adherence to an outmoded MMORPG paradigm. GW2 was once a breath of fresh air to a stale gaming genre, but that is fully true.

> >

> > I am currently playing another game, one with a different reward structure. Can't really say when, or if, I'll return to GW2.

>

> That's cool but legendary is stat-wise identical to ascended in every way so you should clarify in your argument it's an aesthetic need rather than paint it as a gear upgrade.

>

> Enjoy your other game!

If they truly were the same stat wise and it was just a matter of aesthetics, then it would be rather purulent and childish for so many raiders to be adamantly against it's acquisition by other PvE means, don't you think?

> @"Rikkagin.9472" said:

> Before I came to GW2 I was playing a game that had exclusive, best, items obtainable ONLY by doing the latest raid cluster.

> I accepted it silently, since that was the way of ALL MMORPGs I had played. Then I discovered GW2, a game in which I could get the best gear, exotics, then later ascended, by playing solo/ casual. I could even get a legendary this way by accumulating gold and buying it, if I wanted to.

>

> This is no longer the case. GW2 has changed, and in my opinion, not for the better. I left the former game because of it's archaic reward structure to GW2, and adherence to an outmoded MMORPG paradigm. GW2 was once a breath of fresh air to a stale gaming genre, but that is fully true.

>

> I am currently playing another game, one with a different reward structure. Can't really say when, or if, I'll return to GW2.

I know exactly what you mean, the more they develop the game, the more it seems to devolve away from what made it special and unique and into the very archaic designs they sought to challenge an question in the first place. It's like the game is in regressive state at this point, moving backwards as opposed to moving forward and pushing new ideas.

> @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > @"Lunateric.3708" said:

> > > @"Rikkagin.9472" said:

> > > Before I came to GW2 I was playing a game that had exclusive, best, items obtainable ONLY by doing the latest raid cluster.

> > > I accepted it silently, since that was the way of ALL MMORPGs I had played. Then I discovered GW2, a game in which I could get the best gear, exotics, then later ascended, by playing solo/ casual. I could even get a legendary this way by accumulating gold and buying it, if I wanted to.

> > >

> > > This is no longer the case. GW2 has changed, and in my opinion, not for the better. I left the former game because of it's archaic reward structure to GW2, and adherence to an outmoded MMORPG paradigm. GW2 was once a breath of fresh air to a stale gaming genre, but that is fully true.

> > >

> > > I am currently playing another game, one with a different reward structure. Can't really say when, or if, I'll return to GW2.

> >

> > That's cool but legendary is stat-wise identical to ascended in every way so you should clarify in your argument it's an aesthetic need rather than paint it as a gear upgrade.

> >

> > Enjoy your other game!

>

> If they truly were the same stat wise and it was just a matter of aesthetics, then it would be rather purulent and childish for so many raiders to be adamantly against it's acquisition by other PvE means, don't you think?

Most raiders actually didn't care if other game modes get legendary armor if the skin stays raid only. It was never about the rarity but the skin.

> @"Miellyn.6847" said:

> > @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > > @"Lunateric.3708" said:

> > > > @"Rikkagin.9472" said:

> > > > Before I came to GW2 I was playing a game that had exclusive, best, items obtainable ONLY by doing the latest raid cluster.

> > > > I accepted it silently, since that was the way of ALL MMORPGs I had played. Then I discovered GW2, a game in which I could get the best gear, exotics, then later ascended, by playing solo/ casual. I could even get a legendary this way by accumulating gold and buying it, if I wanted to.

> > > >

> > > > This is no longer the case. GW2 has changed, and in my opinion, not for the better. I left the former game because of it's archaic reward structure to GW2, and adherence to an outmoded MMORPG paradigm. GW2 was once a breath of fresh air to a stale gaming genre, but that is fully true.

> > > >

> > > > I am currently playing another game, one with a different reward structure. Can't really say when, or if, I'll return to GW2.

> > >

> > > That's cool but legendary is stat-wise identical to ascended in every way so you should clarify in your argument it's an aesthetic need rather than paint it as a gear upgrade.

> > >

> > > Enjoy your other game!

> >

> > If they truly were the same stat wise and it was just a matter of aesthetics, then it would be rather purulent and childish for so many raiders to be adamantly against it's acquisition by other PvE means, don't you think?

>

> Most raiders actually didn't care if other game modes get legendary armor if the skin stays raid only. It was never about the rarity but the skin.

That goes against everything I have read so far.. so... not calling you a liar.. but... yah.. that "most" is pretty much just you.

> @"Astralporing.1957" said:

> > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > So PvP and WvW players can complain about not being able to obtain all of those PvE only skins within their game modes?

> Yes, of course they can. And if they do, i hope that Anet will be able to help them with this as well.

>

>

At one time PvP had it's own wardrobe, and PvP players could collect skins by winning matches or killing opponents, etc, since they didn't need actual equipment.. some of which were not available to PvE players.

> @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > @"BlaqueFyre.5678" said:

> > Every game mode has a path to Legendary Gear there doesn’t need to be more.

>

> I rest my case.. see.. all kinds of issues with allowing other PvE modes to have legendary armor. So much for that "most" huh Miellyn.6847 ?

>

First of all raids ARE PvE. PvE as a mode compared to sPvP and WvW has access to legendary armor. sPvP and WvW are far enough mechanical wise that they qualify as different game modes. Open world and instanced PvE are basically identical with their ruleset. Open world PvE has also the monopol for gen 2 legendary weapons. You can complete the Gift of Battle by doing WvW PvE dailies. Why should an open world player never step outside his comfort zone to get something while all other players have to do it?

> @"Miellyn.6847" said:

> > @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > > @"BlaqueFyre.5678" said:

> > > Every game mode has a path to Legendary Gear there doesn’t need to be more.

> >

> > I rest my case.. see.. all kinds of issues with allowing other PvE modes to have legendary armor. So much for that "most" huh Miellyn.6847 ?

> >

>

> First of all raids ARE PvE. PvE as a mode compared to sPvP and WvW has access to legendary armor. sPvP and WvW are far enough mechanical wise that they qualify as different game modes. Open world and instanced PvE are basically identical with their ruleset. Open world PvE has also the monopol for gen 2 legendary weapons. You can complete the Gift of Battle by doing WvW PvE dailies. Why should an open world player never step outside his comfort zone to get something while all other players have to do it?

May I ask why should you so dearly needed Raids in a game that was never designed for them? If anyone has been stuck in a comfort zone unable to see past what always has been, it's the people that still cling to the necessity of raids in every game they play.

Also.. if Raids were just PvE, then you would should have no problems if a difficult Jumping Puzzle rewarded legenary Armor, after all.. PvE is PvE and Challenge is Challenge.. Right...

Here is where you backpeddle..

> @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > @"Miellyn.6847" said:

> > > @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > > > @"BlaqueFyre.5678" said:

> > > > Every game mode has a path to Legendary Gear there doesn’t need to be more.

> > >

> > > I rest my case.. see.. all kinds of issues with allowing other PvE modes to have legendary armor. So much for that "most" huh Miellyn.6847 ?

> > >

> >

> > First of all raids ARE PvE. PvE as a mode compared to sPvP and WvW has access to legendary armor. sPvP and WvW are far enough mechanical wise that they qualify as different game modes. Open world and instanced PvE are basically identical with their ruleset. Open world PvE has also the monopol for gen 2 legendary weapons. You can complete the Gift of Battle by doing WvW PvE dailies. Why should an open world player never step outside his comfort zone to get something while all other players have to do it?

>

> May I ask why should you so dearly needed Raids in a game that was never designed for them? If anyone has been stuck in a comfort zone unable to see past what always has been, it's the people that still cling to the necessity of raids in every game they play.

>

> Also.. if Raids were just PvE, then you would should have no problems if a difficult Jumping Puzzle rewarded legenary Armor, after all.. PvE is PvE and Challenge is Challenge.. Right...

>

> Here is where you backpeddle..

If you wanna do a jp 400k times for each legendary part (so 2400.000 times for full set) I think thats fine, just that anet make a new one with alot of checkpoints to check that you dont use mesmer portal to skip some or to the end.

Ofcourse if you fail those checkpoints wont save progress in anyway its a jp for legedary gear after all.

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> > @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > > @"Miellyn.6847" said:

> > > > @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > > > > @"BlaqueFyre.5678" said:

> > > > > Every game mode has a path to Legendary Gear there doesn’t need to be more.

> > > >

> > > > I rest my case.. see.. all kinds of issues with allowing other PvE modes to have legendary armor. So much for that "most" huh Miellyn.6847 ?

> > > >

> > >

> > > First of all raids ARE PvE. PvE as a mode compared to sPvP and WvW has access to legendary armor. sPvP and WvW are far enough mechanical wise that they qualify as different game modes. Open world and instanced PvE are basically identical with their ruleset. Open world PvE has also the monopol for gen 2 legendary weapons. You can complete the Gift of Battle by doing WvW PvE dailies. Why should an open world player never step outside his comfort zone to get something while all other players have to do it?

> >

> > May I ask why should you so dearly needed Raids in a game that was never designed for them? If anyone has been stuck in a comfort zone unable to see past what always has been, it's the people that still cling to the necessity of raids in every game they play.

> >

> > Also.. if Raids were just PvE, then you would should have no problems if a difficult Jumping Puzzle rewarded legenary Armor, after all.. PvE is PvE and Challenge is Challenge.. Right...

> >

> > Here is where you backpeddle..

>

> If you wanna do a jp 400k times for each legendary part (so 2400.000 times for full set) I think thats fine, just that anet make a new one with alot of checkpoints to check that you dont use mesmer portal to skip some or to the end.

> Ofcourse if you fail those checkpoints wont save progress in anyway its a jp for legedary gear after all.

Do you have to do a raid 400K times?

What makes a raid different then a jump puzzles that you should get to do it less times?

> @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > > > @"BlaqueFyre.5678" said:

> > > > Every game mode has a path to Legendary Gear there doesn’t need to be more.

> > >

> > > I rest my case.. see.. all kinds of issues with allowing other PvE modes to have legendary armor. So much for that "most" huh Miellyn.6847 ?

> > >

> >

> > First of all raids ARE PvE. PvE as a mode compared to sPvP and WvW has access to legendary armor. sPvP and WvW are far enough mechanical wise that they qualify as different game modes. Open world and instanced PvE are basically identical with their ruleset. Open world PvE has also the monopol for gen 2 legendary weapons. You can complete the Gift of Battle by doing WvW PvE dailies. Why should an open world player never step outside his comfort zone to get something while all other players have to do it?

>

> May I ask why should you so dearly needed Raids in a game that was never designed for them? If anyone has been stuck in a comfort zone unable to see past what always has been, it's the people that still cling to the necessity of raids in every game they play.

>

> Also.. if Raids were just PvE, then you would should have no problems if a difficult Jumping Puzzle rewarded legenary Armor, after all.. PvE is PvE and Challenge is Challenge.. Right...

>

> Here is where you backpeddle..

I never asked for raids. But I enjoy playing them for the PvE challenge and the social aspects with my group. Also I never said anything about the necessity of raids. I only asked why some open world players need everything in their respective game mode but players that play PvP or WvW as their main game mode have to step into PvE to get many things. And why those people can still enjoy the game with the current systems and some of the open world players see their world grumble when something doesn't revolve around them. If people are stuck in their comfort zone it's a part of the open world players.

I wouldn't have a problem with it as long as it is not the raid skin and you have to do your jumping puzzle alone. No portals allowed.

But then you would get another group that complains about jumping puzzles and want an armor for heart completion.

Raids are harder than jumping puzzles as you do JPs alone while you need multiple people for raids. Organisation is also part of the content. That's the reason for more repeats for the JP.

> @"Miellyn.6847" said:

> > @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > > @"Miellyn.6847" said:

> > > > @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > > > > @"BlaqueFyre.5678" said:

> > > > > Every game mode has a path to Legendary Gear there doesn’t need to be more.

> > > >

> > > > I rest my case.. see.. all kinds of issues with allowing other PvE modes to have legendary armor. So much for that "most" huh Miellyn.6847 ?

> > > >

> > >

> > > First of all raids ARE PvE. PvE as a mode compared to sPvP and WvW has access to legendary armor. sPvP and WvW are far enough mechanical wise that they qualify as different game modes. Open world and instanced PvE are basically identical with their ruleset. Open world PvE has also the monopol for gen 2 legendary weapons. You can complete the Gift of Battle by doing WvW PvE dailies. Why should an open world player never step outside his comfort zone to get something while all other players have to do it?

> >

> > May I ask why should you so dearly needed Raids in a game that was never designed for them? If anyone has been stuck in a comfort zone unable to see past what always has been, it's the people that still cling to the necessity of raids in every game they play.

> >

> > Also.. if Raids were just PvE, then you would should have no problems if a difficult Jumping Puzzle rewarded legenary Armor, after all.. PvE is PvE and Challenge is Challenge.. Right...

> >

> > Here is where you backpeddle..

>

> I never asked for raids. But I enjoy playing them for the PvE challenge and the social aspects with my group. Also I never said anything about the necessity of raids. I only asked why some open world players need everything in their respective game mode but players that play PvP or WvW as their main game mode have to step into PvE to get many things. And why those people can still enjoy the game with the current systems and some of the open world players see their world grumble when something doesn't revolve around them. If people are stuck in their comfort zone it's a part of the open world players.

>

> I wouldn't have a problem with it as long as it is not the raid skin and you have to do your jumping puzzle alone. No portals allowed.

> But then you would get another group that complains about jumping puzzles and want an armor for heart completion.

>

> Raids are harder than kumping puzzles as you do JPs alone while you need multiple people for raids. Organisation is also part of the content. That's the reason for more repeats for the JP.

I am going to disagree with you on one point.

If you enjoy the idea of raids and large group content, forming the group is the fun part, not the challenge, it's only a challenge if you don't like large group content. When I was in a Raid network in my other MMO.. filling groups was the easy part, sometime we were doing two or three runs on various characters because we just had too many people who wanted to do a specific raid. (in that game, Raid rewards were by the Character, not account) so I don't buy that getting the group is the challenge, once you get a static group or a raid guild, that becomes a non issue ..**now.**. a Jump Puzzle can be far more challenging for someone because they don't have anyone else to hold their hand, or pick up their slack, they make a mistake.. it's all on them.. and they fail, JPs can be far more punitive then a Raid really.

and to coin a phrase.. PvE is PvE.. once you learn the mechanics, it's just a matter of repetition.. that counts for both raids and JP's.. so.. no.. there really is no need for more repetitions.

Also various skins are a mainstay of this game, (it's not called Fashion Wars, for no reason) so, of course there should be various kinds of legendary armor skins for the ways they were obtained. They have various armors for each dungeon, they can do the same for Legendary Armor.

I could see even offering an unlock for a Legendary journey once a player has completed all the maps.. and I mean ALL the maps. Just link things, like the need to get the Fang of TTT, and bring it to some location in TD, and then bring that to another location in PoF.. combine that with some Champion in PoF and then back to HoT to combine that again with something else.. now that could really be a world wide journey.. in fact.. that would be something that could be a ton of fun.. a full world over scavenger hunt. Love that idea.

> @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > > @"Miellyn.6847" said:

> > > > > @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > > > > > @"BlaqueFyre.5678" said:

> > > > > > Every game mode has a path to Legendary Gear there doesn’t need to be more.

> > > > >

> > > > > I rest my case.. see.. all kinds of issues with allowing other PvE modes to have legendary armor. So much for that "most" huh Miellyn.6847 ?

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > First of all raids ARE PvE. PvE as a mode compared to sPvP and WvW has access to legendary armor. sPvP and WvW are far enough mechanical wise that they qualify as different game modes. Open world and instanced PvE are basically identical with their ruleset. Open world PvE has also the monopol for gen 2 legendary weapons. You can complete the Gift of Battle by doing WvW PvE dailies. Why should an open world player never step outside his comfort zone to get something while all other players have to do it?

> > >

> > > May I ask why should you so dearly needed Raids in a game that was never designed for them? If anyone has been stuck in a comfort zone unable to see past what always has been, it's the people that still cling to the necessity of raids in every game they play.

> > >

> > > Also.. if Raids were just PvE, then you would should have no problems if a difficult Jumping Puzzle rewarded legenary Armor, after all.. PvE is PvE and Challenge is Challenge.. Right...

> > >

> > > Here is where you backpeddle..

> >

> > If you wanna do a jp 400k times for each legendary part (so 2400.000 times for full set) I think thats fine, just that anet make a new one with alot of checkpoints to check that you dont use mesmer portal to skip some or to the end.

> > Ofcourse if you fail those checkpoints wont save progress in anyway its a jp for legedary gear after all.

>

> Do you have to do a raid 400K times?

>

> What makes a raid different then a jump puzzles that you should get to do it less times?

Becouse you can do jump puzzles solo 24/7 and I have to find 9 other people each time and that I cant do 24/7 each day or even week.

+ I dident say it would bee any weekly cap on it either.

Edit

Yea linking it to drops would be a thing true, I dont know how many time I killed claw now without getting the item to start corrupted collection.

So yea rng could be the way maybe.

> @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > > > @"Miellyn.6847" said:

> > > > > @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > > > > > @"BlaqueFyre.5678" said:

> > > > > > Every game mode has a path to Legendary Gear there doesn’t need to be more.

> > > > >

> > > > > I rest my case.. see.. all kinds of issues with allowing other PvE modes to have legendary armor. So much for that "most" huh Miellyn.6847 ?

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > First of all raids ARE PvE. PvE as a mode compared to sPvP and WvW has access to legendary armor. sPvP and WvW are far enough mechanical wise that they qualify as different game modes. Open world and instanced PvE are basically identical with their ruleset. Open world PvE has also the monopol for gen 2 legendary weapons. You can complete the Gift of Battle by doing WvW PvE dailies. Why should an open world player never step outside his comfort zone to get something while all other players have to do it?

> > >

> > > May I ask why should you so dearly needed Raids in a game that was never designed for them? If anyone has been stuck in a comfort zone unable to see past what always has been, it's the people that still cling to the necessity of raids in every game they play.

> > >

> > > Also.. if Raids were just PvE, then you would should have no problems if a difficult Jumping Puzzle rewarded legenary Armor, after all.. PvE is PvE and Challenge is Challenge.. Right...

> > >

> > > Here is where you backpeddle..

> >

> > I never asked for raids. But I enjoy playing them for the PvE challenge and the social aspects with my group. Also I never said anything about the necessity of raids. I only asked why some open world players need everything in their respective game mode but players that play PvP or WvW as their main game mode have to step into PvE to get many things. And why those people can still enjoy the game with the current systems and some of the open world players see their world grumble when something doesn't revolve around them. If people are stuck in their comfort zone it's a part of the open world players.

> >

> > I wouldn't have a problem with it as long as it is not the raid skin and you have to do your jumping puzzle alone. No portals allowed.

> > But then you would get another group that complains about jumping puzzles and want an armor for heart completion.

> >

> > Raids are harder than kumping puzzles as you do JPs alone while you need multiple people for raids. Organisation is also part of the content. That's the reason for more repeats for the JP.

>

> I am going to disagree with you on one point.

>

> If you enjoy the idea of raids and large group content, forming the group is the fun part, not the challenge, it's only a challenge if you don't like large group content. When I was in a Raid network in my other MMO.. filling groups was the easy part, sometime we were doing two or three runs on various characters because we just had too many people who wanted to do a specific raid. (in that game, Raid rewards were by the Character, not account) so I don't buy that getting the group is the challenge, once you get a static group or a raid guild, that becomes a non issue ..**now.**. a Jump Puzzle can be far more challenging for someone because they don't have anyone else to hold their hand, or pick up their slack, they make a mistake.. it's all on them.. and they fail, JPs can be far more punitive then a Raid really.

>

> and to coin a phrase.. PvE is PvE.. once you learn the mechanics, it's just a matter of repetition.. that counts for both raids and JP's.. so.. no.. there really is no need for more repetitions.

>

> Also various skins are a mainstay of this game, (it's not called Fashion Wars, for no reason) so, of course there should be various kinds of legendary armor skins for the ways they were obtained. They have various armors for each dungeon, they can do the same for Legendary Armor.

>

> I could see even offering an unlock for a Legendary journey once a player has completed all the maps.. and I mean ALL the maps. Just link things, like the need to get the Fang of TTT, and bring it to some location in TD, and then bring that to another location in PoF.. combine that with some Champion in PoF and then back to HoT to combine that again with something else.. now that could really be a world wide journey.. in fact.. that would be something that could be a ton of fun.. a full world over scavenger hunt. Love that idea.

The part of the group is only true if you have a large roster or all have office jobs or are students. Once you have a small group and people with different work/life schedules it becomes a lot harder to find days where you can form a proper group.

As it is now you can port in all jumping puzzles. There can always be someone that doesn't even hold your hand but just do the JP for you. Most casual groups won't clear the raid with 9 people.

Yes but raids have a reactive part that doesn't exist in JPs.

The scavanger hunt already exists for legendary weapons. It costs a ton of time and had as many complains as raids.

• 5 weeks later...

> @"Sernius Alathar.6538" said:

> >

>

> Also just as a side note to legendaries - where the hell is the Legendary Crafting reward track for WvW and PvP that rewards basic materials like clovers, amalgamated gemstones, mystic coins, chests of shards or mystic curios. :sigh: I spend about 90% of my time in WvW being disappointed.

Well let’s see all Reward Tracks offer Mystic Clovers(the main guaranteed way to acquire Mycatic Clovers), Everyone’s Main way of getting Mystic Coins is from the Daily login rewards which WvW players and PvP players get the same way as PvErs, Amalgamated Gemstones come from a Reward track in WvW, Curios are acquired in all game mode the same way from easily acquired Materials that can be had from Daily login rewards and Reward tracks...

Smh seems like some people don’t know what they are talking about and should possibly learn before complaining about things.

Also let’s not forget every Gamemode has its own Legednary Armor, and Legendary Back, while one Gamemode has a plethora more Legendaries tied to it than any other.

> @"Shard.4791" said:

> How about raiders get their raid only legendaries (legendary armor is not raid only) and jumping puzzle players get their own (dead serious). The only crowd that's hard to create a legendary for is roleplayers.

Nah.

It isn't .

It's called, we play the game too and we like our shiny crap.

I'm pretty sure we PVE harder than even the open world only PVErs.

We gotta fashion wars somehow.

/ Shrug