Astral Purification - unable to use/see placement for mirrors

LeMy.3826

After making all of the mirrors needed for Astral Purification achievement, I've tried searching for correct spots using item tips. Some frustration later, I've checked guide showing the correct location and it seems those spots weren't available to me (no prompt, no "Crystal Mirror" text, nothing happens on use). It seems like reloging helped out, but not everytime. I'm not sure if that happens to everyone, since guide author didn't mention that one.

> @"notebene.3190" said:

> > @"LeMy.3826" said:

> > After making all of the mirrors needed for Astral Purification achievement ...

>

> How do you 'make them'? The wiki and the information 'reads' like all you have to do is take the required mats to her, and she will make them for you. But she won't talk to me. :(

I think you must have Yasna's note with you to talk to Quissal for the first time and unlock the achievment?

> @"Deadly Moonshiner.1354" said:

> > @"notebene.3190" said:

> > > @"LeMy.3826" said:

> > > After making all of the mirrors needed for Astral Purification achievement ...

> >

> > How do you 'make them'? The wiki and the information 'reads' like all you have to do is take the required mats to her, and she will make them for you. But she won't talk to me. :(

>

> I think you must have Yasna's note with you to talk to Quissal for the first time and unlock the achievment?

I did that. Now when I try to bring Quissal the ingredients for mirrors, and talk to her, there is no dialog option to exchange materials for mirrors.