whats your main

czerwoni.9563

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will always love the moment of joy, when I suggessfully catch a foe by such a surprise, that they literally get an heart attack and fall down dead xD (due to a perfect Heartseeker after a deadly precise Backstab ^^)

Moments, you will have only as a Thief, and I just like to be the Ninja Nurse, whenever I can do hehe. But also the Mobility as a Daredevil is something, I don't want to miss.

Originally it was my warrior, but then living world season 2 hit and the monsters weren't too melee friendly, so I switched to my ranger. (Seriously, fighting the dragon on top of the grove in that one episode for an hour, having half my gear damaged and the other half broken when I was done, really turned me off of my warrior)

I cannot answer this because it is situation specific.

RP/first look at new maps and story? Daredevil

Fractals? Chronomancer

General PvE and helping other players find stuff in dangerous places? Reaper

Dungeon? Was the Chrono but now I'm just as likely to fire up a Reaper unless I'm doing a path that needs lots of reflects

And as to the RP, while my Daredevil has the longest lasting, most involved story, I have oodles of RP invested in my two Guardians, one of my Warriors (currently Berserker), one of my Reapers, one of my Chronomancers, my Fractals Chronomancer (who ICly isn't a mesmer at all, she's a physical sword/pistol/shield fighter, but I wanted Light armor for her since she's a socialite), and quite a few others.

For actual fun PvE play, I will say that I shy away from Engie and Ele and Revenant, don't really care for Thief/Ranger/Warrior, and actively enjoy Necro, Mesmer, and Guardian (and the elites thereof, though Dragonhunter is clumsily designed imo). My Daredevil gets to eat a lot of dirt on my first story run through because he is my RP main and traditionally I do it all first with him. After which it feels soooo easy on Reaper.

> @Donari.5237 said:

> I cannot answer this because it is situation specific.

>

> RP/first look at new maps and story? Daredevil

> Fractals? Chronomancer

> General PvE and helping other players find stuff in dangerous places? Reaper

> Dungeon? Was the Chrono but now I'm just as likely to fire up a Reaper unless I'm doing a path that needs lots of reflects

>

> And as to the RP, while my Daredevil has the longest lasting, most involved story, I have oodles of RP invested in my two Guardians, one of my Warriors (currently Berserker), one of my Reapers, one of my Chronomancers, my Fractals Chronomancer (who ICly isn't a mesmer at all, she's a physical sword/pistol/shield fighter, but I wanted Light armor for her since she's a socialite), and quite a few others.

>

> For actual fun PvE play, I will say that I shy away from Engie and Ele and Revenant, don't really care for Thief/Ranger/Warrior, and actively enjoy Necro, Mesmer, and Guardian (and the elites thereof, though Dragonhunter is clumsily designed imo). My Daredevil gets to eat a lot of dirt on my first story run through because he is my RP main and traditionally I do it all first with him. After which it feels soooo easy on Reaper.

And that is a perfect answer :) thank God for the comment section lol

My Ranger _used to be_ my main character. But with the little love the profession is receiving from the devs (weird elite specs, bad armor designs), I am currently switching a lot between [my characters](http://doccovington.net/_uploads/gw2/ashantara_armorsets.jpg "my characters") and can't say that I have a "main".

At the moment, I mostly enjoy my new vanilla condi Necromancer and my condi Warrior alongside my beloved Guardian.

My vote went to mesmer, but I also run a reaper, ranger and guardian. Mesmer first - although technically I have three of them right now; I've had TeamChrono in the past as well - necro second (and necro is also the tester if I'm feeling all delicate and fragile on the day). Ranger and guardian when I want medium or heavy armour looks. I check guides and whatnot for all of them.

I have several. Since Beta I played Ranger. My main still is a Sylvari Ranger/Druid and soon to be Soulbeast! I finished the main story, HoT story and al the Living World Seasons with my Ranger and i'm on 90% world completion.

With HoT I boosted my Human Elementalist to 80. I played through whole Gw1 Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall and GW:EN with my Ele. Still love this profession but i miss the weapon swap. With PoF coming I boosted my Asura Mesmer. Wished I had done this sooner.. What a fun class to play. So maybe I will switch.. Maybe..