whats your main

czerwoni.9563

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

> @Ayakaru.6583 said:

> I have a fully geared version of every class, but for some reason theres a few I cant get into like engineer, thief, and mesmer. A certain mentality is needed to use them properly, that I lack

i agree lol, its just split second thinking that needs to split up into i wanna live or do i wanna jump in and yolo that

I don't really "have" a main. I swap through my alts pretty often, but I have a few I play a bit more often, or are my go-to's if someone needs a hand. Of course it depends on how you define "main" too.

First character made? Ele

Most hours? Ele, followed extremely closely by my Necro

Currently playing the most? Ele, Necro, and Guard are pretty evenly spread for playtime right now

Mode? PvE - Ele and Necro, PvP - Necro and Guard (depends on team comp), WvW - Ele, Necro, Ranger (depends on what I'm doing)

It is Mesmer it will be Mesmer forever...however my mind was more than just a little bit shocked as i saw what they have done to our mantras (healing mantra: lower heal when not fully charged, no option more for 3 charges, 20 seconds recharge time for 1 charge) the firebrand got 3 charges as basic....also i think since the recharge time from the ammo system is some sort of internal CD there should be no new casting....use 2 charges = cast new or get no new charge, that needs a little rework, however i really like the new ammo - system, it could be fun. Also i think time will tell what they will do next, so i have looked for another heal that i could use and found it...so now i have fun with my mesmer again....it took some time, but now i am ready for mirage (also still hoping for a longbow elite...or hammer with max range 1200).

My main for the first year of playing I'd say was ele, but then I started to try different classes and have mixed it up ever since. Normally I find 2 or 3 really fun builds on different classes when the meta changes and play those till it changes again and reassess every balance pass.