What builds do you wish were meta?

Dahkeus.8243

> @"maxwelgm.4315" said:

> I kinda wish Necro actually had a support spec, but any viable necro build at all would already be very welcome.

Don't worry, whenever we get decent numbers we'll be nerfed into the ground again :) *cries in corner*

I loved playing P/P Thief in open world back before HoT was even announced. I would definitely be interested if this came into the meta.

Also Staff DD. Not entirely sure if that's still in the meta (haven't checked it in a long while).

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Volrath.1473" said:

> Imo the biggest problem is not the builds but the DMG METTER... ppl should play whatever build they want. I don't wanna play meta DD staff build and auto attack for 1h dodging every now and then... it's boring as hell. I bought the game, I payed for it and I should be able to play anyway I want.

> With dmg meter ppl keep kicking me out of parties cuz in their opinion I'm not doing enough dmg. Although I'm sharing buffs with the party to allow THEM to do more msg...

>

> So if a dev is reading this pls disable the use of dmg meter... it's a ego buster for hard core pve players but ruining the game experience for everyone else.

People are still doing this? Not sure why I even bother:

Can't be fact that ineffcient builds and underperforming players exist. No, the tool that allows us to have an objective and rather truthful view on which builds wield the best results and which players need to improve their play must be at fault. A tool which is just as focused on boon uptime as it is on personal DPS.

Something you'd know if you ever actually used ArcDPS to begin with. The assumption that players are blind to the importance of buffs and boons is simply silly.

Probably why all of the chronomancers and healing druids are constantly kicked for their lack of personal damage.

I supposed the entitlement you feel as a paying customer should not apply to other paying customers. They should be forced to adjust to your liking instead.

> @"mbhalo.1547" said:

> Tempest Healer

While healer ele isn't strictly meta, it is very, very solid healer. In raids, you can bring one as an extra healer on every fight your group struggles and it will make it so much smoother. In fractals, you can pretty much carry pugs with it. Druid is still favored for the group buffs where the more defensive-oriented ele isn't needed.

That's a weird question though.

I mean if its about viability, most builds should be viable at least for open world, and _can be viable_ if you devote enough effort into min-maxing them for most other game modes.

But meta builds isn't really about what you want, it's what's most efficient. And that changes completely from game mode to game mode, from patch to patch, sometimes even from boss to boss.

GS power warrior + Dagger/Dagger. I think spellbreaker is the coolest thing EVER.

Rifle Deadeye, Ranger Longbow and Mesmer GS. Or deadeye in general - For the same reason as Spellbreaker.

S/X Power Thief AND S/X Power Ranger. I think both are pretty similar, and focus on evasive gameplay - but have been left behind in a power creep whereby it's not about if we can kill something, but rather, how fast.

Power Herald. Given the state of the metagame, I think it would be justified to un-nerf the shield - nobody plans to have a Herald in their party, so there's rarely any benefit to having one.

> @"LadyKitty.6120" said:

> -Power alacrity chrono

> -Power Sw+Sw/GS Mesmer

> -Shatterchrono (a bit less alacrity for insane boons)

> -Heal-engi (totally underrated)

> -Power Soulbeast (Not as weak as people seem to think it is)

> -Grieving Warr and Elementalist

> -Power revenant builds (not as high max potential, but super-easy to reach it)

> -Pistol+Pistol Thief (Most braindead build ever and still quite effective)

> -Heal-Scourge

> -Necrobuilds in general

> -Boonbot deadeye

> -Power D/D Deadeye (Another braindead build with quite decent damage)

> -Power warrior (still requires a lot of boosting for PVE)

> -Tank-Scourge, tank-Firebrand and Tank-Tempest (all 3 are also healers while at it)

> -Quickness/mightbot Condi-FB

> -Heal-boonbot-tank Warrior (now that'd be quite a decent flak kiter)

>

> Kitty's actually played most of the builds she mentioned in raids with quite decent success. Meme is strong in this one.

Yea i guess thats why you had the lowest dps in my Matthias run today? Kek.

> @"FrostDraco.8306" said:

> > @"LadyKitty.6120" said:

> > -Power alacrity chrono

> > -Power Sw+Sw/GS Mesmer

> > -Shatterchrono (a bit less alacrity for insane boons)

> > -Heal-engi (totally underrated)

> > -Power Soulbeast (Not as weak as people seem to think it is)

> > -Grieving Warr and Elementalist

> > -Power revenant builds (not as high max potential, but super-easy to reach it)

> > -Pistol+Pistol Thief (Most braindead build ever and still quite effective)

> > -Heal-Scourge

> > -Necrobuilds in general

> > -Boonbot deadeye

> > -Power D/D Deadeye (Another braindead build with quite decent damage)

> > -Power warrior (still requires a lot of boosting for PVE)

> > -Tank-Scourge, tank-Firebrand and Tank-Tempest (all 3 are also healers while at it)

> > -Quickness/mightbot Condi-FB

> > -Heal-boonbot-tank Warrior (now that'd be quite a decent flak kiter)

> >

> > Kitty's actually played most of the builds she mentioned in raids with quite decent success. Meme is strong in this one.

>

> Yea i guess thats why you had the lowest dps in my Matthias run today? Kek.

Well, Kitty had average DPS for her class if we believe GW2 raidar. And she was using shortbow/shortbow which is clearly inferior weapon combo compared to meta-condisoulbeast (btw, Kitty used Moa instead of DPS-skill as well). Meanwhile you didn't even reach the average for your class for that boss https://imgur.com/YSbi938 https://imgur.com/UoDUC0p (granted that you were backup feedback but you keep saying you're so much better than Kitty. And you (White Wulf Faelan) also did less DPS than main feedback mirage (Sandy Sxxx) ).

Btw, Kitty was derping a ton.

> > @"FrostDraco.8306" said:

> > > @"LadyKitty.6120" said:

> > > -Power alacrity chrono

> > > -Power Sw+Sw/GS Mesmer

> > > -Shatterchrono (a bit less alacrity for insane boons)

> > > -Heal-engi (totally underrated)

> > > -Power Soulbeast (Not as weak as people seem to think it is)

> > > -Grieving Warr and Elementalist

> > > -Power revenant builds (not as high max potential, but super-easy to reach it)

> > > -Pistol+Pistol Thief (Most braindead build ever and still quite effective)

> > > -Heal-Scourge

> > > -Necrobuilds in general

> > > -Boonbot deadeye

> > > -Power D/D Deadeye (Another braindead build with quite decent damage)

> > > -Power warrior (still requires a lot of boosting for PVE)

> > > -Tank-Scourge, tank-Firebrand and Tank-Tempest (all 3 are also healers while at it)

> > > -Quickness/mightbot Condi-FB

> > > -Heal-boonbot-tank Warrior (now that'd be quite a decent flak kiter)

> > >

> > > Kitty's actually played most of the builds she mentioned in raids with quite decent success. Meme is strong in this one.

> >

> > Yea i guess thats why you had the lowest dps in my Matthias run today? Kek.

>

> Well, Kitty had average DPS for her class if we believe GW2 raidar. And she was using shortbow/shortbow which is clearly inferior weapon combo compared to meta-condisoulbeast (btw, Kitty used Moa instead of DPS-skill as well). Meanwhile you didn't even reach the average for your class for that boss https://imgur.com/YSbi938 https://imgur.com/UoDUC0p (granted that you were backup feedback but you keep saying you're so much better than Kitty. And you (White Wulf Faolain) also did less DPS than main feedback mirage (Sandy Sxxx) ).

Actually thats a lie. I was using feedback. I also used moa. Or you clearly dont read chat where i specifically said i would reflect and ask for backup. I could specifically explain why that is (seeing as i was using phantasms on a clone build), but what you still havent explained is why you still get out dpsed by melee builds, for literally all of the fight. And you forgot to mention that Shortbow/shortbow has been a well tested build to do close to optimal dps for condi ranger. And is even closer since the nerfs to bonfire. It's a well known build that isn't meta, but its extremely close. Stop trying to make it seem like its nearly as off meta as the other builds you listed.

The reason dps fell at the later part of the fight, was because of downs. Much like yourself lmao.

And while i didn't reach that average, I still out dpsed you on a melee build mind you. And you werent using moa the whole fight, because you were merged with a deadly pet for half of it. Post those dps logs as well showing your 8.6k dps for most of the fight, my arc didnt save since i updated. I'd like people to see the whole story for some luls on my discord later.

How dishonest.

> > > @"FrostDraco.8306" said:

> > > > @"LadyKitty.6120" said:

> > > > -Power alacrity chrono

> > > > -Power Sw+Sw/GS Mesmer

> > > > -Shatterchrono (a bit less alacrity for insane boons)

> > > > -Heal-engi (totally underrated)

> > > > -Power Soulbeast (Not as weak as people seem to think it is)

> > > > -Grieving Warr and Elementalist

> > > > -Power revenant builds (not as high max potential, but super-easy to reach it)

> > > > -Pistol+Pistol Thief (Most braindead build ever and still quite effective)

> > > > -Heal-Scourge

> > > > -Necrobuilds in general

> > > > -Boonbot deadeye

> > > > -Power D/D Deadeye (Another braindead build with quite decent damage)

> > > > -Power warrior (still requires a lot of boosting for PVE)

> > > > -Tank-Scourge, tank-Firebrand and Tank-Tempest (all 3 are also healers while at it)

> > > > -Quickness/mightbot Condi-FB

> > > > -Heal-boonbot-tank Warrior (now that'd be quite a decent flak kiter)

> > > >

> > > > Kitty's actually played most of the builds she mentioned in raids with quite decent success. Meme is strong in this one.

> > >

> > > Yea i guess thats why you had the lowest dps in my Matthias run today? Kek.

> >

> > Well, Kitty had average DPS for her class if we believe GW2 raidar. And she was using shortbow/shortbow which is clearly inferior weapon combo compared to meta-condisoulbeast (btw, Kitty used Moa instead of DPS-skill as well). Meanwhile you didn't even reach the average for your class for that boss https://imgur.com/YSbi938 https://imgur.com/UoDUC0p (granted that you were backup feedback but you keep saying you're so much better than Kitty. And you (White Wulf Faolain) also did less DPS than main feedback mirage (Sandy Sxxx) ).

>

> Actually thats a lie. I was using feedback. I also used moa. Or you clearly dont read chat where i specifically said i would reflect and ask for backup. I could specifically explain why that is (seeing as i was using phantasms on a clone build), but what you still havent explained is why you still get out dpsed by melee builds, for literally all of the fight. And you forgot to mention that Shortbow/shortbow has been a well tested build to do close to optimal dps for condi ranger. And is even closer since the nerfs to bonfire. It's a well known build that isn't meta, but its extremely close. Stop trying to make it seem like its nearly as off meta as the other builds you listed.

>

> The reason dps fell at the later part of the fight, was because of downs. Much like yourself lmao.

>

> And while i didn't reach that average, I still out dpsed you on a melee build mind you. And you werent using moa the whole fight, because you were merged with a deadly pet for half of it. Post those dps logs as well showing your 8.6k dps for most of the fight, my arc didnt save since i updated. I'd like people to see the whole story for some luls on my discord later.

>

> How dishonest.

Since you called for it... log https://dps.report/kvWB-20171217-085545_matt

Video:

"8,6k dps for most of the fight"...lie.

"dps fell at the later part of the fight was because of down"...we got downed E: Kitty got downed 2 times, you got downed 3 times. And since you used phantasms for most of your damage (2m bleed), downed affected you clearly less. Besides, we both got hit almost equally as much from main mechanics (if you're so good, why you got hit by tornados and thunderclouds as much as Kitty did?). And...condisoulbeast doesn't have nearly as much evasion available as mirage. ._.

"And you werent using moa the whole fight". You used it once.

> > > > @"FrostDraco.8306" said:

> > > > > @"LadyKitty.6120" said:

> > > > > -Power alacrity chrono

> > > > > -Power Sw+Sw/GS Mesmer

> > > > > -Shatterchrono (a bit less alacrity for insane boons)

> > > > > -Heal-engi (totally underrated)

> > > > > -Power Soulbeast (Not as weak as people seem to think it is)

> > > > > -Grieving Warr and Elementalist

> > > > > -Power revenant builds (not as high max potential, but super-easy to reach it)

> > > > > -Pistol+Pistol Thief (Most braindead build ever and still quite effective)

> > > > > -Heal-Scourge

> > > > > -Necrobuilds in general

> > > > > -Boonbot deadeye

> > > > > -Power D/D Deadeye (Another braindead build with quite decent damage)

> > > > > -Power warrior (still requires a lot of boosting for PVE)

> > > > > -Tank-Scourge, tank-Firebrand and Tank-Tempest (all 3 are also healers while at it)

> > > > > -Quickness/mightbot Condi-FB

> > > > > -Heal-boonbot-tank Warrior (now that'd be quite a decent flak kiter)

> > > > >

> > > > > Kitty's actually played most of the builds she mentioned in raids with quite decent success. Meme is strong in this one.

> > > >

> > > > Yea i guess thats why you had the lowest dps in my Matthias run today? Kek.

> > >

> > > Well, Kitty had average DPS for her class if we believe GW2 raidar. And she was using shortbow/shortbow which is clearly inferior weapon combo compared to meta-condisoulbeast (btw, Kitty used Moa instead of DPS-skill as well). Meanwhile you didn't even reach the average for your class for that boss https://imgur.com/YSbi938 https://imgur.com/UoDUC0p (granted that you were backup feedback but you keep saying you're so much better than Kitty. And you (White Wulf Faolain) also did less DPS than main feedback mirage (Sandy Sxxx) ).

> >

> > Actually thats a lie. I was using feedback. I also used moa. Or you clearly dont read chat where i specifically said i would reflect and ask for backup. I could specifically explain why that is (seeing as i was using phantasms on a clone build), but what you still havent explained is why you still get out dpsed by melee builds, for literally all of the fight. And you forgot to mention that Shortbow/shortbow has been a well tested build to do close to optimal dps for condi ranger. And is even closer since the nerfs to bonfire. It's a well known build that isn't meta, but its extremely close. Stop trying to make it seem like its nearly as off meta as the other builds you listed.

> >

> > The reason dps fell at the later part of the fight, was because of downs. Much like yourself lmao.

> >

> > And while i didn't reach that average, I still out dpsed you on a melee build mind you. And you werent using moa the whole fight, because you were merged with a deadly pet for half of it. Post those dps logs as well showing your 8.6k dps for most of the fight, my arc didnt save since i updated. I'd like people to see the whole story for some luls on my discord later.

> >

> > How dishonest.

>

> Since you called for it... log https://dps.report/kvWB-20171217-085545_matt

> Video:

>

> "8,6k dps for most of the fight"...lie.

> "dps fell at the later part of the fight was because of down"...we got downed E: Kitty got downed 2 times, you got downed 3 times. And since you used phantasms for most of your damage (2m bleed), downed affected you clearly less. Besides, we both got hit almost equally as much from main mechanics (if you're so good, why you got hit by tornados and thunderclouds as much as Kitty did?). And...condisoulbeast doesn't have nearly as much evasion available as mirage. ._.

> "And you werent using moa the whole fight". You used it once.

Actually i used it offf, cd. or did you forget its long cd? Mirage has just as many evades as you do when you arent running dodge food, which i was not. And the reason i got hit by clouds is because unlike you, my focus was dps, and even getting hit by them, with a melee build, I out dpsed you.

How about being honest for once? You still got out dpsed by a build that wasnt even set up properly due to my own laziness, and melee at that point. But yet you have the audacity to talk about averages as if that allows to a purely mostly melee condi SB average, or did you forget the 'average' is accross ALL condi soulbeast builds, not just a purely ranged one.

Logically speaking you should have faired better than I did. Wanna talk mechanics? Look at your number of failed mechanics to mine. Hmm seems like you got corrupted once, and the rest were you getting hit by easily dodgable things. For the record I've never said i was 'better' than you. But you are always saying you are 'better' than pugs, and your own videos proves that is not the case. That's the only point i have ever wanted to make.

And then you put on your video "Kitty took her SB/SB quick-drawing condisoulbeast to Matt, this time featuring one of her biggest haters (White Wulf Faelan aka. FrostDraco). Guess this build isn't too horrible for Matt."

Firstly, I'm not a 'hater'. I simply do not like you, or your attitude. And I make that no secret. As for putting my name in your youtube channel, i would ask you to take it down, or get flagged. You don't see me making post or threads calling you out by name, and i would advise you not to do the same.

EDIT: I would also like to ask why my feeback isnt showing up in the skill rotation? Even if you look in the video you can see 2 feedbacks clearly on the boss, but its not in the log? Strange.

> @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> One of the saddest part in the video for me is again people not instarezzing others. Typical DPS disease. Just had to press f several times but no...

> Overall my eyes are hurting seeing people killing encounters like in this video. Poor Matthias, poor raid difficulty. ^^

Some of the people were downing with corruption. Its hard to res them when that happens. As you risk downing yourself. I personally let the druid or chrono res when the person has corruption unless its an emergency.

> > > > > @"FrostDraco.8306" said:

> > > > > > @"LadyKitty.6120" said:

> > > > > > -Power alacrity chrono

> > > > > > -Power Sw+Sw/GS Mesmer

> > > > > > -Shatterchrono (a bit less alacrity for insane boons)

> > > > > > -Heal-engi (totally underrated)

> > > > > > -Power Soulbeast (Not as weak as people seem to think it is)

> > > > > > -Grieving Warr and Elementalist

> > > > > > -Power revenant builds (not as high max potential, but super-easy to reach it)

> > > > > > -Pistol+Pistol Thief (Most braindead build ever and still quite effective)

> > > > > > -Heal-Scourge

> > > > > > -Necrobuilds in general

> > > > > > -Boonbot deadeye

> > > > > > -Power D/D Deadeye (Another braindead build with quite decent damage)

> > > > > > -Power warrior (still requires a lot of boosting for PVE)

> > > > > > -Tank-Scourge, tank-Firebrand and Tank-Tempest (all 3 are also healers while at it)

> > > > > > -Quickness/mightbot Condi-FB

> > > > > > -Heal-boonbot-tank Warrior (now that'd be quite a decent flak kiter)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Kitty's actually played most of the builds she mentioned in raids with quite decent success. Meme is strong in this one.

> > > > >

> > > > > Yea i guess thats why you had the lowest dps in my Matthias run today? Kek.

> > > >

> > > > Well, Kitty had average DPS for her class if we believe GW2 raidar. And she was using shortbow/shortbow which is clearly inferior weapon combo compared to meta-condisoulbeast (btw, Kitty used Moa instead of DPS-skill as well). Meanwhile you didn't even reach the average for your class for that boss https://imgur.com/YSbi938 https://imgur.com/UoDUC0p (granted that you were backup feedback but you keep saying you're so much better than Kitty. And you (White Wulf Faolain) also did less DPS than main feedback mirage (Sandy Sxxx) ).

> > >

> > > Actually thats a lie. I was using feedback. I also used moa. Or you clearly dont read chat where i specifically said i would reflect and ask for backup. I could specifically explain why that is (seeing as i was using phantasms on a clone build), but what you still havent explained is why you still get out dpsed by melee builds, for literally all of the fight. And you forgot to mention that Shortbow/shortbow has been a well tested build to do close to optimal dps for condi ranger. And is even closer since the nerfs to bonfire. It's a well known build that isn't meta, but its extremely close. Stop trying to make it seem like its nearly as off meta as the other builds you listed.

> > >

> > > The reason dps fell at the later part of the fight, was because of downs. Much like yourself lmao.

> > >

> > > And while i didn't reach that average, I still out dpsed you on a melee build mind you. And you werent using moa the whole fight, because you were merged with a deadly pet for half of it. Post those dps logs as well showing your 8.6k dps for most of the fight, my arc didnt save since i updated. I'd like people to see the whole story for some luls on my discord later.

> > >

> > > How dishonest.

> >

> > Since you called for it... log https://dps.report/kvWB-20171217-085545_matt

> > Video:

> >

> > "8,6k dps for most of the fight"...lie.

> > "dps fell at the later part of the fight was because of down"...we got downed E: Kitty got downed 2 times, you got downed 3 times. And since you used phantasms for most of your damage (2m bleed), downed affected you clearly less. Besides, we both got hit almost equally as much from main mechanics (if you're so good, why you got hit by tornados and thunderclouds as much as Kitty did?). And...condisoulbeast doesn't have nearly as much evasion available as mirage. ._.

> > "And you werent using moa the whole fight". You used it once.

>

> Actually i used it offf, cd. or did you forget its long cd? Mirage has just as many evades as you do when you arent running dodge food, which i was not. And the reason i got hit by clouds is because unlike you, my focus was dps, and even getting hit by them, with a melee build, I out dpsed you.

>

> How about being honest for once? You still got out dpsed by a build that wasnt even set up properly due to my own laziness, and melee at that point. But yet you have the audacity to talk about averages as if that allows to a purely mostly melee condi SB average, or did you forget the 'average' is accross ALL condi soulbeast builds, not just a purely ranged one.

>

> Logically speaking you should have faired better than I did. Wanna talk mechanics? Look at your number of failed mechanics to mine. Hmm seems like you got corrupted once, and the rest were you getting hit by easily dodgable things. For the record I've never said i was 'better' than you. But you are always saying you are 'better' than pugs, and your own videos proves that is not the case. That's the only point i have ever wanted to make.

>

> And then you put on your video "Kitty took her SB/SB quick-drawing condisoulbeast to Matt, this time featuring one of her biggest haters (White Wulf Faelan aka. FrostDraco). Guess this build isn't too horrible for Matt."

>

> Firstly, I'm not a 'hater'. I simply do not like you, or your attitude. And I make that no secret. As for putting my name in your youtube channel, i would ask you to take it down, or get flagged. You don't see me making post or threads calling you out by name, and i would advise you not to do the same.

>

> EDIT: I would also like to ask why my feeback isnt showing up in the skill rotation? Even if you look in the video you can see 2 feedbacks clearly on the boss, but its not in the log? Strange.

Well, you first called out for Kitty on forums on this thread, js <.<

E: Kitty also noticed that feedback doesn't show on dps.report, which is why she didn't say anything about your doing/not doing about it.

E2 and let's say E3 while at it: Kitty's pretty much mentioned her superiority in one place in her website and she also introduced Kitt, the asura living in her heart and sometimes taking over, right after it, which should tell you something about how serious Kitty is about that (but like usual, you can't seem to recognize when Kitty's clearly trolling and when she's not, which was already shown by your "look at how arrogant Kitty was in her old game"-post). Otherwise she's usually mentioning her slower reaction time and inability to focus (which usually leads to lots of derping) which leaves her behind any serious gamer.

And yush, you got 3 corruptions, Kitty got one. You got 0 fire rings, Kitty got one. It's 3-2. Not that much of a difference.

As per the build Kitty used, if Kitty's ranged build is supposed to do better than average condisoulbeasts by default...why so few use it at that boss? And as per someone's comment about Quick Draw, Kitty does know it's not the optimal trait with this build but Kitty was testing how it works regardless. Some people like experimenting.

> > > > @"FrostDraco.8306" said:

> > > > > @"LadyKitty.6120" said:

> > > > > > @"FrostDraco.8306" said:

> > > > > > > @"LadyKitty.6120" said:

> > > > > > > -Power alacrity chrono

> > > > > > > -Power Sw+Sw/GS Mesmer

> > > > > > > -Shatterchrono (a bit less alacrity for insane boons)

> > > > > > > -Heal-engi (totally underrated)

> > > > > > > -Power Soulbeast (Not as weak as people seem to think it is)

> > > > > > > -Grieving Warr and Elementalist

> > > > > > > -Power revenant builds (not as high max potential, but super-easy to reach it)

> > > > > > > -Pistol+Pistol Thief (Most braindead build ever and still quite effective)

> > > > > > > -Heal-Scourge

> > > > > > > -Necrobuilds in general

> > > > > > > -Boonbot deadeye

> > > > > > > -Power D/D Deadeye (Another braindead build with quite decent damage)

> > > > > > > -Power warrior (still requires a lot of boosting for PVE)

> > > > > > > -Tank-Scourge, tank-Firebrand and Tank-Tempest (all 3 are also healers while at it)

> > > > > > > -Quickness/mightbot Condi-FB

> > > > > > > -Heal-boonbot-tank Warrior (now that'd be quite a decent flak kiter)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Kitty's actually played most of the builds she mentioned in raids with quite decent success. Meme is strong in this one.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yea i guess thats why you had the lowest dps in my Matthias run today? Kek.

> > > > >

> > > > > Well, Kitty had average DPS for her class if we believe GW2 raidar. And she was using shortbow/shortbow which is clearly inferior weapon combo compared to meta-condisoulbeast (btw, Kitty used Moa instead of DPS-skill as well). Meanwhile you didn't even reach the average for your class for that boss https://imgur.com/YSbi938 https://imgur.com/UoDUC0p (granted that you were backup feedback but you keep saying you're so much better than Kitty. And you (White Wulf Faolain) also did less DPS than main feedback mirage (Sandy Sxxx) ).

> > > >

> > > > Actually thats a lie. I was using feedback. I also used moa. Or you clearly dont read chat where i specifically said i would reflect and ask for backup. I could specifically explain why that is (seeing as i was using phantasms on a clone build), but what you still havent explained is why you still get out dpsed by melee builds, for literally all of the fight. And you forgot to mention that Shortbow/shortbow has been a well tested build to do close to optimal dps for condi ranger. And is even closer since the nerfs to bonfire. It's a well known build that isn't meta, but its extremely close. Stop trying to make it seem like its nearly as off meta as the other builds you listed.

> > > >

> > > > The reason dps fell at the later part of the fight, was because of downs. Much like yourself lmao.

> > > >

> > > > And while i didn't reach that average, I still out dpsed you on a melee build mind you. And you werent using moa the whole fight, because you were merged with a deadly pet for half of it. Post those dps logs as well showing your 8.6k dps for most of the fight, my arc didnt save since i updated. I'd like people to see the whole story for some luls on my discord later.

> > > >

> > > > How dishonest.

> > >

> > > Since you called for it... log https://dps.report/kvWB-20171217-085545_matt

> > > Video:

> > >

> > > "8,6k dps for most of the fight"...lie.

> > > "dps fell at the later part of the fight was because of down"...we got downed E: Kitty got downed 2 times, you got downed 3 times. And since you used phantasms for most of your damage (2m bleed), downed affected you clearly less. Besides, we both got hit almost equally as much from main mechanics (if you're so good, why you got hit by tornados and thunderclouds as much as Kitty did?). And...condisoulbeast doesn't have nearly as much evasion available as mirage. ._.

> > > "And you werent using moa the whole fight". You used it once.

> >

> > Actually i used it offf, cd. or did you forget its long cd? Mirage has just as many evades as you do when you arent running dodge food, which i was not. And the reason i got hit by clouds is because unlike you, my focus was dps, and even getting hit by them, with a melee build, I out dpsed you.

> >

> > How about being honest for once? You still got out dpsed by a build that wasnt even set up properly due to my own laziness, and melee at that point. But yet you have the audacity to talk about averages as if that allows to a purely mostly melee condi SB average, or did you forget the 'average' is accross ALL condi soulbeast builds, not just a purely ranged one.

> >

> > Logically speaking you should have faired better than I did. Wanna talk mechanics? Look at your number of failed mechanics to mine. Hmm seems like you got corrupted once, and the rest were you getting hit by easily dodgable things. For the record I've never said i was 'better' than you. But you are always saying you are 'better' than pugs, and your own videos proves that is not the case. That's the only point i have ever wanted to make.

> >

> > And then you put on your video "Kitty took her SB/SB quick-drawing condisoulbeast to Matt, this time featuring one of her biggest haters (White Wulf Faelan aka. FrostDraco). Guess this build isn't too horrible for Matt."

> >

> > Firstly, I'm not a 'hater'. I simply do not like you, or your attitude. And I make that no secret. As for putting my name in your youtube channel, i would ask you to take it down, or get flagged. You don't see me making post or threads calling you out by name, and i would advise you not to do the same.

> >

> > EDIT: I would also like to ask why my feeback isnt showing up in the skill rotation? Even if you look in the video you can see 2 feedbacks clearly on the boss, but its not in the log? Strange.

>

> Well, you first called out for Kitty on forums on this thread, js <.<

> E: Kitty also noticed that feedback doesn't show on dps.report, which is why she didn't say anything about your doing/not doing about it.

I love how you stopped recording mouse, to hide the fact that you click almost half of your skills.

> @"Cynn.1659" said:

> > > > > @"FrostDraco.8306" said:

> > > > > > @"LadyKitty.6120" said:

> > > > > > > @"FrostDraco.8306" said:

> > > > > > > > @"LadyKitty.6120" said:

> > > > > > > > -Power alacrity chrono

> > > > > > > > -Power Sw+Sw/GS Mesmer

> > > > > > > > -Shatterchrono (a bit less alacrity for insane boons)

> > > > > > > > -Heal-engi (totally underrated)

> > > > > > > > -Power Soulbeast (Not as weak as people seem to think it is)

> > > > > > > > -Grieving Warr and Elementalist

> > > > > > > > -Power revenant builds (not as high max potential, but super-easy to reach it)

> > > > > > > > -Pistol+Pistol Thief (Most braindead build ever and still quite effective)

> > > > > > > > -Heal-Scourge

> > > > > > > > -Necrobuilds in general

> > > > > > > > -Boonbot deadeye

> > > > > > > > -Power D/D Deadeye (Another braindead build with quite decent damage)

> > > > > > > > -Power warrior (still requires a lot of boosting for PVE)

> > > > > > > > -Tank-Scourge, tank-Firebrand and Tank-Tempest (all 3 are also healers while at it)

> > > > > > > > -Quickness/mightbot Condi-FB

> > > > > > > > -Heal-boonbot-tank Warrior (now that'd be quite a decent flak kiter)

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Kitty's actually played most of the builds she mentioned in raids with quite decent success. Meme is strong in this one.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Yea i guess thats why you had the lowest dps in my Matthias run today? Kek.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Well, Kitty had average DPS for her class if we believe GW2 raidar. And she was using shortbow/shortbow which is clearly inferior weapon combo compared to meta-condisoulbeast (btw, Kitty used Moa instead of DPS-skill as well). Meanwhile you didn't even reach the average for your class for that boss https://imgur.com/YSbi938 https://imgur.com/UoDUC0p (granted that you were backup feedback but you keep saying you're so much better than Kitty. And you (White Wulf Faolain) also did less DPS than main feedback mirage (Sandy Sxxx) ).

> > > > >

> > > > > Actually thats a lie. I was using feedback. I also used moa. Or you clearly dont read chat where i specifically said i would reflect and ask for backup. I could specifically explain why that is (seeing as i was using phantasms on a clone build), but what you still havent explained is why you still get out dpsed by melee builds, for literally all of the fight. And you forgot to mention that Shortbow/shortbow has been a well tested build to do close to optimal dps for condi ranger. And is even closer since the nerfs to bonfire. It's a well known build that isn't meta, but its extremely close. Stop trying to make it seem like its nearly as off meta as the other builds you listed.

> > > > >

> > > > > The reason dps fell at the later part of the fight, was because of downs. Much like yourself lmao.

> > > > >

> > > > > And while i didn't reach that average, I still out dpsed you on a melee build mind you. And you werent using moa the whole fight, because you were merged with a deadly pet for half of it. Post those dps logs as well showing your 8.6k dps for most of the fight, my arc didnt save since i updated. I'd like people to see the whole story for some luls on my discord later.

> > > > >

> > > > > How dishonest.

> > > >

> > > > Since you called for it... log https://dps.report/kvWB-20171217-085545_matt

> > > > Video:

> > > >

> > > > "8,6k dps for most of the fight"...lie.

> > > > "dps fell at the later part of the fight was because of down"...we got downed E: Kitty got downed 2 times, you got downed 3 times. And since you used phantasms for most of your damage (2m bleed), downed affected you clearly less. Besides, we both got hit almost equally as much from main mechanics (if you're so good, why you got hit by tornados and thunderclouds as much as Kitty did?). And...condisoulbeast doesn't have nearly as much evasion available as mirage. ._.

> > > > "And you werent using moa the whole fight". You used it once.

> > >

> > > Actually i used it offf, cd. or did you forget its long cd? Mirage has just as many evades as you do when you arent running dodge food, which i was not. And the reason i got hit by clouds is because unlike you, my focus was dps, and even getting hit by them, with a melee build, I out dpsed you.

> > >

> > > How about being honest for once? You still got out dpsed by a build that wasnt even set up properly due to my own laziness, and melee at that point. But yet you have the audacity to talk about averages as if that allows to a purely mostly melee condi SB average, or did you forget the 'average' is accross ALL condi soulbeast builds, not just a purely ranged one.

> > >

> > > Logically speaking you should have faired better than I did. Wanna talk mechanics? Look at your number of failed mechanics to mine. Hmm seems like you got corrupted once, and the rest were you getting hit by easily dodgable things. For the record I've never said i was 'better' than you. But you are always saying you are 'better' than pugs, and your own videos proves that is not the case. That's the only point i have ever wanted to make.

> > >

> > > And then you put on your video "Kitty took her SB/SB quick-drawing condisoulbeast to Matt, this time featuring one of her biggest haters (White Wulf Faelan aka. FrostDraco). Guess this build isn't too horrible for Matt."

> > >

> > > Firstly, I'm not a 'hater'. I simply do not like you, or your attitude. And I make that no secret. As for putting my name in your youtube channel, i would ask you to take it down, or get flagged. You don't see me making post or threads calling you out by name, and i would advise you not to do the same.

> > >

> > > EDIT: I would also like to ask why my feeback isnt showing up in the skill rotation? Even if you look in the video you can see 2 feedbacks clearly on the boss, but its not in the log? Strange.

> >

> > Well, you first called out for Kitty on forums on this thread, js <.<

> > E: Kitty also noticed that feedback doesn't show on dps.report, which is why she didn't say anything about your doing/not doing about it.

>

> I love how you stopped recording mouse, to hide the fact that you click almost half of your skills.

Nope. Kitty's took her gaming mouse out of it's package 2 weeks ago and now she's using utility skills with her mouse's buttons. ^^

Harrier/minstrel FB is a really strong pillar; perma quickness, strong regen (writ of persistence + regeneration + battle presence), overheal, protection, stab, fury, a good amount of mights, many aegis on demand, many reflect etc. It's an underrated build as people base group with chrono for alacrity and heal/harrier druid; they spent 2/5 slots for DPS support.

Ventari herald is strong too. Too bad Ventari's skills are High energy, Qt said it's an easy build, well ... don't panic, don't be greedy or you won't burst heal if needed.

Power Holo should be accepted too, really strong DPS and CC

I'd like to see a strong support scourge; like barrier would heal at the end of effect, a stronger vampiric presence...

A less brain dead skill rotation condi rev or a rework of spirits (like they stop dying or been dizzy everytime). why not a sharing of the fervor ?

The comeback of power herald.

A power soulbeast.

A power reaper

Any way, as long as people (in PUG or not) won't think and test things by themselves, chrono/harrier druid/war generic meta will be the only meta.

> @"Zhaid Zhem.6508" said:

> Any way, as long as people (in PUG or not) won't think and test things by themselves, chrono/harrier druid/war generic meta will be the only meta.

You kidding right? It's not about testing things at that point. All 3 of those builds/classes are simply too slot efficient, and hence they are meta.

There is nothing to think about. They ARE the most slot efficient builds.

As for firebrand. It has a lot of issues when it comes to slotting it in the meta outside of dps or highly focused 1 type of support. Beit quickness+ might/Quickness+tanking/Quickness+healing/etc. Chrono, druid, and warrior do not have these issues. It's easy to slot in another druid. It's easy to slot in another build that does what warrior does. But if you have a FB healer/tank/might bot. You are then missing alacrity. So you need either a chrono or a rev. Well alacrity rev might as well be the healer, as in order to keep it up thats all it can do. You might as well have the chrono do quickness AND alacrity as the rotations are highly linked.

It's all about fitting the peices together. Which is hard to do when some of those peices have jagged edges.

> @"Ivantreil.3092" said:

> > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > **Power.**

> >

> > **Warrior.**

>

> You get power warrior, BUT, they only make it viable for the rifle, would you take it?

I mean, it could be fun revisiting the glory days of rifle Warrior in WvW (we were the Deadeyes of our day!) but.... nah. I'll pass.

My hot-blooded WvW days are behind me, I'm mostly a Raids-guy now anyway.