Bells of Wintersday achievement isn't progressing

I'm in the middle of my second game of the Bell Choir activity, an dI've noticed that The Bells of Wintersday isn't counting any of the songs. I'm still at 0% completed/0 of 20, even though I've done one full game and am in the middle of a second one. Holiday Musical is working properly, but Bells of Wintersday is not.

Edit: Good news! The bug has been fixed. Play on!

I can confirm too. Similar bug happened during Halloween event on the Halloween dailies. Most probably they aren't used to the new Achievement system they're implementing for Seasonal content. Lucky us it's not the dailies this time, so Anet can take their time. Ty for your quick reply Anet

Hashtag: metoo

Yeah. Yesterday I joined before the first song started. I managed to do song 1 all the way to the end where the scoreboard popped up, without messing up enough to get thrown off the platform a single time. And did 2 songs today (mainly just for the daily) and none had counted for this achievement.

Thankfully, a dev said they're working on a fix. Credit to ArenaNet for getting on top of this. =)