What’s the best looking Glacial Skin?

Pimsley.3681

> @"DebraKadabra.5278" said:

> Well, I chose greatsword knowing that I'd get the other 15 skins eventually. XD

>

> And speaking of that - I actually LOVE the Glacial Warhorn skin, and I don't say that about many of the warhorn skins--the Glacial Warhorn skin is flat out gorgeous.

I’m impressed with this sets aesthetics. They did a great job which led to my 1 skin dilemma! The only decent warhorn skin I have is the one from SAB. I’ll checkout the warhorn!

I like most of them. The sword is the most amazing to me because it stands out as its own model and shape. It's *based* on the rapiers, clearly, but not as closely so as the other weapons are based on common weapon shapes.

My problem is that the set doesn't actually match any of my alts' themes. Closest one is my new Radiant armored Firebrand, but the blue is a little too intense to go with the silver and white. If I could dye the silver parts of Radiant, I'd have a better shot. Beyond that I don't have anyone ice themed that I regularly play. But I have 14 tickets to spend now, so really, I need to get me some of this set and store on the relevant alts given my lack of bank space. (C'mon, ANet, you are granting many other Wintersday Wishes, when do we get to turn account-bound one-use skins into transmutation charges? My bank is begging!)

Staff and Hammer would probably be my top 2 choices. The staff is nice because it actually has details on the shaft and not just the head, which is not true for 95% of the staves in the game and is something I personally love. The hammer has a unique shape and a nice big "blade" that really lets the details shine through.