no more boring JQ

Rambitshouse.8712

> @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > @"Roxanne.6140" said:

> > u dont like it? don't you like the free castles and camps??

>

> oh i love those but after you've taken everything and no one takes it back, and so there's nothing to do but log off.

i shouldn't be saying this but somehow, the corners of my mouth lifted up

> @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > @"Roxanne.6140" said:

> > u dont like it? don't you like the free castles and camps??

>

> oh i love those but after you've taken everything and no one takes it back, and so there's nothing to do but log off.

And that's intentional... a way to stick it to the over-stacked servers per say, leave them with nothing to do until they either quit the game or transfer off, both of which are a win win situation.

> @"grifflyman.8102" said:

> I heard some War Machine people are headed to JQ. They plan to drop low and open the server so guilds can join in an attempt to get rid of BG. I really hope it happens, no disrespect to Black Gate but it's really no challange for them anymore.

I am member of Korean Warmachine W [WM] on Blackgate and there was no mention whatsoever about moving to any other server... We are few active in the guild atm and all dedicated to Blackgate only. So I have no clue where you heard this fairy-tale. Something about keeping hope may be...

There is an actual message and guidance for the guild members on our board but I see no reason to tell anyone what this message is about. ^^ But it's nothing about moving anywhere.

> @"Sleepwalker.1398" said:

> If JQ don't open up this week (Anet manually locks them from being open), will they get back to fighting or will they just keep crying for weeks like babies till they open.

JQ is trying to use the system available to them to bring some guild mates back on their server.

That being said, I think they are more likely to get a link and remain closed, much like what happened to Mag.

That would mean in order to continue they would have been decreasing their play hours by greater than 4 weeks. Once the Christmas break hits in the US, for colleges and other schools, I wonder how long after that they would continue the 'play out'.

If the link hits, you will see more play from that slot at least, even if it is only the link.

> @"Roxanne.6140" said:

> > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > @"Roxanne.6140" said:

> > > u dont like it? don't you like the free castles and camps??

> >

> > oh i love those but after you've taken everything and no one takes it back, and so there's nothing to do but log off.

>

> i shouldn't be saying this but somehow, the corners of my mouth lifted up

And this is how u fight Blob gameplay... make them quit the game until Anet fixes the gamemode....